Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11038605/
youtube.com/watch?v=pPDaSyF4STc
youtube.com/watch?v=3T5F_6WH8CU
strawpoll.me/11038605
youtube.com/watch?v=8_iCZ-D3MTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Granit was decent today, hope to see continual improvement over the next few starts. What happens this season if the other clubs don't capitulate like the past seasons?

2nd for Xhakoq

>We are struggling to find the players we need."

HAHAHAHA. HE UNIRONICALLY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE BETTER THAN WALCOTT AND GIROUD. WE STILL HAVE SANOGO IN THE SQUAD WITH 10 DAYS TO GO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I genuinely don't care anymore. Hope we get relegated 2bh. It will be more interesting than this perpetual shite for eternity

Xhaka is my favourite player atm desu

Jack was goat today as well

>Wenger on fans calls for Wenger Out "They are highly influenced by no signings lol. I stay until I retire - it's as simple as that. Deal with it faggots.

Jack needs to start in the #10 position, Ozil from the left and Sanchez from the right. Xhaka and Elneny in CM

Xhaka-Elneny
Ozil--Wilsh--Alexis
-------Giroud

it's our strongest team atm

wenger out

americans out

Hope for 3rd or 4th. Still hoping there's some mouyes magic but he always starts strong so I could be hoping for a while.

>Pressed on why Asanano’s work permit had been rejected, he added: ‘Because he didn’t cost £50 million.’

oh man it just get worse

I wouldn't say relegated, but the fact he claims he can't find anyone better is criminal.
Xhaka looked decent, Jack did when he came on, shame there is no room for Jack in the midfield. I think Coq/Xhaka is a good combo but not creative enough.

Wait, so Wonga just said he "hopes Mustafi will be done".

That basically means it'll happen right? He never talks about transfers unless they're done. If it doesn't happen now he's literally below rock bottom.

Also, what's been so hard about this transfer? He's only like 25m. That's fuck all.

Still can't believe Bosingwa started and won a CL final.

I think Wenger has listened to him and is playing him deeper. He came on for Xhaka after all

>gets worse
Asano is shit and shouldn't be near the squad anyways.
You are more optimistic than I am.

Ozil is wasted on the wing

Why is he so salty about this.

Transfer fees are increasing, there's nothing he can do about it. We have the money. Spend the fucking money.

lol

Coquelin>Elneny imo

straya cunts out. Go tend to your barbie prawns etc

he is a striker and so would do better playing as a striker than fucking sanchez who did nothing at all today.

Still not convinced by United desu.

Not looked great in either of their matches. They've won because their opponents have been poor and Ibra will score if you give him a good chance. But they don't actually look like a good team.

who cares if Mustafi happens? He won't significantly improve the team. Anyone who watched today's game will have seen we literally couldn't create a single goalscoring chance until Ozil and Wilshere came on. Everything was so slow, predictable and lethargic. It's been like that for years though. Players like Walnut, Chamberlain, Coquelin, they simply aren't up to the standard to play against sides that put 10 men behind the ball. It's why Mahrez would have been such a perfect signing for us, but of course Wenger knows better than that

>Still can't believe Bosingwa started and won a CL final.
He got his payback by ruining every photo

in 5 days he'll say "we couldn't get it done because the price was out of our reach.

apparently spending 16m on chambers is ok and 25m on a german international is not.

That new signing, Clattenburg, seems pretty good lads.

The thing is, by wasting so many years, our cash reserves have gone from about 10 big names worth to about 5

You can tell he did his economics degree in simpler times because he is clueless

I absolutely agree with you, people just don't understand how important it is for fans to cheer their players on when they're in trouble. Booing players only annoys or depress them so they will perform worse than usual most of the time. Some fans don't understand that players as well as managers are actually human beings with EMOTIONS, those fans genuinely believe that people will change if you bash them like some prick. Being told you're shit all the time makes you think you are shit, but most football fans don't understand this because to be honest, football attracts a lot of insensitive idiots. Imagine Asano drinking a coffee and hearing a prick like saying "Asano is shit". /arse/ is toxic.

That's great, he is a Jleague tier striker, which is shit and shouldn't be near the Arsenal first team.

still wouldnt score without a striker that can actually finish

lads, i just noticed that the first game after the upcoming international break is vs southampton; this means that there's going to be extra pressure to get 3pts vs Watford next saturday, and you how >we deal with pressure.

>yfw at this time on sept 10th we're sitting with 2-3pts

And now we've loaned one of our better wingers out.

Ox and Walcott are incredibly wasteful. Giroud can do OK, but he runs out of confidence really quickly(as seen by the 15 match barren run last season). Nobody will be signed so Arsenal will use the Wenger mantra of "using what we have available"

strawpoll.me/11038605/

strawpoll.me/11038605/

strawpoll.me/11038605/

>this flag
>talking about football

back to your handegg cletus.

Really ridiculous to see manure come from such utter shambles and then totally overhaul and be contenders again. Woodward is an idiot as well so it's all the more remarkable. I don't understand how they keep getting these billion pound deals with Chevrolet, Adidas etc

Try getting into wonga's mind. He thinks today's transfer fees are crazy so when people ask if there's "money" available he probably thinks under 30 mil. Plus there's the player's wages. I just hope it comes through at all...

Muh economics, muh bubble, muh beautiful game. Anyway who wouldn't be salty/defensive in his position

Fuck off you slant eyed yellow cunt. Asano is shit and will never be good enough. Your league is shit as well as your players.

>tf
>tt

We want Arsene Wenger in,

Arsene Wenger out,

In-out, in-out,

all the time we shout,

We do the Wenger-Koke after every rout,

That's what it's all about!

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh the Wenger-Koke!

In-out, In-out, ARSENE WENGER OUT!

Is he Payet-fag because he's French or because he's actually obsessed with Payet?

Idk m8 I watched their last game and the Southampton were poor but only because Bailly squashed everything, the midfield was extremely lively and they created plenty of chances. They were utter shit under Van Laal and were lucky to be in the top 10, they look completely different now

This flag commenting on any sport that's not whaling.

teen fangirl tier obsessed

He's just an ugly version of Ashley isn't he.

>alex "not helping in defence and no end product in attack" oxlade chamberlain

Arsene Wenger is still employed at Arsenal Football Club.

How many more Wenger years until he loses his middle product too like Walcott?

AFTV won't be as angry this week, probably week bants too. Shame.

Tbf asano is very likely shit and there's no problem stating that on a Bhutanese shadow puppetry board, it's just when it goes public that the atmosphere turns utterly acidic

I honestly believe that at least 35% of Theo and Ox turning out to be shit (thus far, for Ox at least) is down to fans being sure they'd turn out shit from the very beginning. Guarantee Ox is more talented than Vardy but he's never had an entire city behind him

>cheer on players who are getting paid ridiculous money that don't match their quality or use to the club while fans are being made to be pay ridiculous ticket prices and then the players don't even play as if they want to be on the pitch

>expecting positivity from fans still

>Anyway who wouldn't be salty/defensive in his position

He's a manager. He has to learn to adapt to the game because its not changing anytime soon. He needs to whack out the chequebook.

Excellent poll

Cheers lad

>a professional player crumbles because of pressure from fans
sounds about right

I voted all 4

Fuck off 2bh this thread is much better than the last one because you people aren't being so hysterical

I don't get the payetfag meme either

Anyway have a waifu, arse fans should be more civil to each other and the club as a whole

Ox became shit because he was gassed up by the english media and then let the pressure get to him as he got older.

He was only based on that one season when RVP was still in the club and acted like a great impact sub.

Wenger on clubs spending big money: "What matters to me is that you have 600 employees and can afford to pay them."

>tfw can barely afford wages for the stewards and groundskeepers

oh shit... now if Joel goes HAM he'll be sold. i bet that if Joel got most of the opportunities that ox got instead of him over the years he probably develops into a nice player;

instead it'll be more egregious turnovers from ox, JUST like the one right at the end of the first leg vs monaco in the CL. c'est la vie, no?

>blaming the fans for players being shit
Sounds oddly like Wenger

>waifu
sure hope u don't mean that SLUT right there

youre waifus shit

I bet yours is a top qt desu

Walcott could never dribble like Ox, ever

>I must go, my people need me

Why would they want to give anything back to shit fans who already hate them

Well of course you're right. It doesn't change the fact that human beings have emotions. Also he gets no pressure from the board but much more from the fans than other clubs, it's like Moyes at United but every year

The only thing i would love to hear was to Wenger to come out and apologise both to the spporters and member as well as the club.
Recongnizing things aren't well and that he failed everybody. That's honestly the only thing i want to hear from him.

I'm sick of the same excuses, the same boring slow football, the lack of signings(but since he doesn't sign players, he could at least introduce more youngsters, but no, no teven that, he loanes them all out).
I simply don't have any more respect left for him, i am done with Wenger.
And no i don't bash Arsenal nor do i wish for us to lose games, i never done that. Poor results appear by themselfves.

And yes i understand everything you wrote, but it's just very frustrating. It's very frustrating watching the same things happening again and again. It's all so predctable, we always lose against the same opponents, draw against the same opponents.
In 2008 and 09 i was saying something like: Well, at least we still play easy on the eye football. Nowdays there's not even that.
And it's not the lack of titles. What botheres me the most is that we can't even compete, there's no fight, no passion, nothing. There's no liverpool 13/14 like season in which they only lost the league right in the end. For Arsenal the league it's always lost months before ending.

>replying to him

>it's the fans fault that the players can't perform, so they should do badly to incur more dislike
Way to spin shit like wenger. The anger isn't directed at the players, it is directed at the inept board/owner/manager. But please, keep blaming the fans like Wenger does. Ridiculous.

Neither, it's just a couple of people who couldn't handle friendly banter and still haven't gotten over it after many weeks.

You're right, it doesn't harm players if you only say it on Sup Forums (though I'd prefer people not act retarded even on Sup Forums), but most Arsenal "fans" don't agree with you and keep venting their hatred at the Emirates. There's no way Ox will ever play well at the Emirates, I'm surprised he can still get on the pitch. It mustn't be easy for the lad.

You talk like players are losing on purpose and missed out being champions to annoy fans. Players are human beings, they try hard everyday at traning even if you don't see it.

That's the Syrian swimmer, no?

Sure, but at least he could run with the ball even if it was straight down the wing

--------------------Cech
Bellendo--Holding--Koscielny--Monreal
------------Coquelin--Xhaka
Oxlade------------Ozil----------Alexis
--------------------Giroud

Based on today's performances this should be the lineup next week imo.
Don't see how to fit Wilshere into this except in place of Ox

Yes it clearly makes a difference whether 60,000 people are cheering you or booing you, it makes a huge difference. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

Being a pro doesn't magically turn you into a robot. I also said 35%. Honestly how thick do you have to be to keep oversimplifying what I'm saying? I'm trying to be straightforward here.

Don't understand why? Are you retarded.

United has prestige and is one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Arsenal is not a big club, if you believe it you're just as delusional as Wenger is.

you would know :^)

>based on today's performances Ox should still play

Genuinely can't wait for Joel to leave so he can open up about his time at Arsenal and his treatment by Wenger.

And I can't wait for Wenger to retire and write a book and explain why the fuck he never gave Joel a chance yet constantly gave Theo and Ox chances.

If I were Joel I'd be fuming right now. He's a better player than both of them and he's proved it time and time again.

Sporting isn't even a club where he can develop. The Portuguese league isn't a top division where he can improve. It's clear Wenger doesn't want to develop him. If he did, he'd loan the guy out to another PL club or something.

FUCKING EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS

THE TRUTH

So Wilshere on the wing then? Not like we have Campbell anymore

He hasn't improved but he hasn't got worse. You said it yourself he was good, why wouldn't they gas him up

t-take it back lads

kek

Better than Theo.

Iwobi's injured and Joel's been loaned out.

>Be Campbell
>gain valuable experience with other clubs
>not what Wenger's looking for

c-can you rate mine?

Not improving since the age of 18 is pretty much getting worse. You don't sign teenagers because of how good they are right now, you sign them because of how good you think they'll become

It's not just that, it's that United are actually trying.

If we shelled out big money on players they would join us too. Maybe not the likes of Zlatan but it would still be possible.

All these players we've been linked with: Mahrez, Mustafi, Lacazette, Higuain, etc. They'd all join us if we paid up. There's no doubt in my mind.

this weeks claudes out lads

have you voted lad

strawpoll.me/11038605

you are retarded

walcott misses chances but he actually gets them to

Dammit

The person you're replying to as well as the people who replied to you are shitposters like 80% of /arse/ posters.There is no "payetfag meme", it's just them shitposting as usual. They don't come on /arse/ to discuss like mature adults about Arsenal, they are only here to vent their daily real life frustration. They get mad at me because I keep pointing out their shitposting.

I understand how you feel about Wenger, I agree that he made a lot of mistakes, actually. Thing is, he will never apologize because no one feels like apologizing to a bunch of pricks who've been screaming "Wenger out" non-stop. Obviously he won't wake up and think "they are right, I am shit, I am an idiot, I am a liar". I'm pretty sure he would have apologized a long time ago if it weren't for those bashers.

>He hasn't improved but he hasn't got worse

He's gotten worse.

Back when he first arrived he forced himself into the team by scoring regularly in the cups and the CL and creating chances. Then he got his first start against none other than Man United and got an assist and played absolutely fantastically, constantly looking dangerous, constantly creating chances for himself and the players around him. A few matches later he bagged a brace vs Blackburn.

He's a shadow of that player now. He cannot score. He cannot assist. He cannot do anything except run up the pitch, attempt a pretty looking but completely pointless skill that he occasionally pulls off, loses the ball and then refuses to track back leaving the defence exposed.

yes

>bukakke isn't a sport

>alex "please take this ball" oxlade-chamberlain

>not Inami/10
she's okay though

He's a muslim shitskin immigrant. I imagine him as one of those fags who post in FB

Ox shouldn't be playing, would take Jack there as the roaming winger like Ramsey played last season.
Again, the boos are at the club hierarchy, not the players.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_iCZ-D3MTo

>It's only 2 games
I fucking knew it.