Why does Japan not accept more immigrants...

Why does Japan not accept more immigrants? You would have increased birth rates and would be more competitive in the global economy, it will be a win-win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JXxk2pt7fw
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の外国人
youtube.com/watch?v=qK6y9KWO6qw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlFe-VCDbU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU
youtube.com/watch?v=R6NMwmsGxMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thank you

they should accept me
pls abe
i want japanese gf

Nobody who's actually been to Japan would want to live there; for the rest of, you imagine the most kawaii moeblob SoL anime you can think of: it's the opposite of that.

Only if they accept white immigrants

>for the rest of, you imagine
rest of you imagine,

I need sleep. Anyway Japan's living in the past, is stubborn and xenophobic as shit and will never even consider any sort of outside thinking, the only reason it's even somewhat modern is because the US kept coming in and slapping their shit up.

Of you,* holy fuck I'm leaving now.

they should at LEAST accept some Filipinos. There are so fucking many of them, it can't possibly hurt

I went to Osaka for this convention my old job sent me to and I couldn't agree more. It lost it's charm after a few days and the fucking nips wouldn't stop staring at me out on the street.

man imagine being a redhead in japan

Fucking right. I assume they were staring because I'm white, blonde, 190cm, and had my beard was in full viking mode.

On one hand it was pretty cool to be able to see over literally everyone on crowded streets but public transit was so goddamn cramped.

Japan is such a miserable place that not only do the not want to live there, they don't ant anyone else living there either.

I thought they did. Their immigration system's pretty lenient

>tfw Nihon-chan is nothing like Non Non Biyori

I went on a holiday with a few mates for a couple weeks, ginger 6'4 mate spent half the time walking about in his kilt because he loved the attention.

Elaborate. I'm pretty sure it's among the most restrictive in the world. It's also not worth it due to negative societal attitudes toward foreigners.

They need foreign dick to save them from inbreeding and to give them superior hafu babies

Nyan pasuu~

I heard Japs have a hankering for BBC.

I've never been a redhead in Japan, but I have been a white guy in the middle of nowhere in Malawi. People will congregate around you because they've never seen someone with straight hair or body hair in their lives, and everyone always wants to touch you. Being a novelty gets old pretty fast.

breeding with africans is only ever a step backwards

Don't lie.

I've never been a redhead in Japan, or a white guy in the middle of nowhere in Malawi, but i have been a white guy in the suburbs of Paris. People will congregate around you because they've never seen someone with money or a job in their lives, and everyone always wants to to rob you. Being a novelty gets old pretty fast.

I was under the assumptions, unless your one of your parents was Japanese, it is essentially impossible to become a citizen

hilarious the current fatland says this
you cant convice anyone this way anymore
go suck putins dick

we are literally full.
The population density is already crazily high.

they come as "english teachers" now

Yes, demand is high and supply of BBC's is low. Japan is the black man's paradise.

come home burakku man

youtube.com/watch?v=4JXxk2pt7fw

>You would have increased birth rates and would be more competitive in the global economy, it will be a win-win.

Gimme me a break, man.

>, it will be a win-win.
No it wont. Whenever there is immigration there is a cost to the social fabric of a society.

It's a typical prejudice. Japan has so strict rules to refugees but tries hard to invite immigrants at the same time.

Anyway, most of them are Asians so white people do not matter tho

Because East Asians are xenophobic as fuck. We should be more civic nationalist in this sense.

>civic nationalist
wut
lmoa

Japan isn't popular to live for non-asian in the first place

Ofc
>too far away
>different culture and language

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の外国人

Why only Japan? Other Asian countries?

I second the motion. I want to live in the countryside with the non nons

japan will host all of our k*rds inshaallah

why do you keep making these threads with the same picture

that rampage was kinda hilarious tho

what rampage?
also please create a safe haven for k*rds in japan so we can send more they're really good people.

Japan is not obliged to carry the problem that you have caused.

you will do it you fucking gook
it's too late
k*rds will keep coming
and if you think they'll listen good luck
youtube.com/watch?v=qK6y9KWO6qw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlFe-VCDbU

>k*rds
2bh that k*rd things are far from something familiar to japanese. nobody knows about the backgrounds. i wouldnt really care whether you or they come here, aside form the violent refugees. and the violent probably have been pretty much blocked from coming into here.

cool fight, expect more in the future and expect some of your youth becoming gommunists

why are you so pessimistic. dont be hard on yourself. the japanese youths are alright.

The Japanese are extremely xenophobic, their birthrates are recovering, and don't give a fuck about being more competitive considering they don't need to be. America doesn't either, we just need bodies to support our absolutely retarded retirement system (as opposed to reforming it) as well as Democrats wanting to manipulate demographics (which backfired)

中国人らしい人だらけだ。

Ahahahahaha
Kurds are cancer especially when they meet the just as cancerous almanci erdoganists on their commi screech demos. Why did you invite them Nippon? Do you like honourmurders?

A lot of nip women will never admit it, but they absolutely crave the BBC. Asian cock is ridiculously tiny, and white cock isn't that much better tbqh.

why you want to go to Japan. are you suicidal?

why the fuck they protest in Tokyo?

Almost right, Yankee-kun. Almost right. It's actually nip MEN who crave the BBC.

There needs to be one place not infested with niggers and brown people where i can retire in peace

why is japan so racist

They accept Brazilians.

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU

Gaijins make us racist. how should we pay respect to outsiders like Trump/Merkel supporters? western people are all enemies

>us
lel

ive seen too many weebs or expats saying this

fuck off you dumbass

>us

quite embarrassing lmao

whos """""""""""""""""us""""""""""""""? lmoa

Is that you?

Jesus that's embarrassing, why do they do this...

You need to reduce populations. The future is bleak if the world is overpopulated.

brcause they're k*rds
>complain about living standarts
>go somehwhere else so you don't have to live in that place you don't like
>complain more anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=R6NMwmsGxMI

kekkest of kek

this is hilarious. its beyond out of place. nobody wouldve understood whats going on there and what they were saying

Im happy you like our salmon :)