Redpill me on the High Sparrow

redpill me on the High Sparrow

He's a communist.

the only morally good character in the series, hated by everyone.

>morally good
>has jailed two of the most important pawns in the game of thronesTM and even mocks jaime because he cant stop it

i need to filter got to get away from the idiocy

Literally has plot armor.

He represents religion rising because of a woman's moral and intellectual weakness. Cersei blatantly whores around on Robert and cuckolds him, leading to rumors of her infidelity. Her shit ruling abilities and overconfidence leads to the smallfolk hating her, leading to the rise of the Sparrows. And then Cersei's shortsighted and irrational hatred of the Tyrells leads her to give the Sparrows license to go after members of the royal houses, setting a dangerous precedent that she can't even recognize.

And it's all because Cersei, who's got MASSIVE penis envy, tries to play the game like a man and gets shit for it. Margarey plays the game like a woman and is rewarded for it. Margarey recognizes the limits of her gender in Westeros and tries to make the best situation she can. Cersei doesn't and fails hard.

Holy Shit, this

Not really. The rise of the HS is a direct result of the war of the five kings. Tywin and Robb basically raped an entire kingdom to hard that people began to rise up. But it goes deeper than that; the (religious) smallfolk had been ready to rise pretty much since Robert took over. His reign just happened to be pretty peaceful.

Jailing someone for being gay is not morally good. :)

Not high
Not a sparrow

Will lose the nomination.

sparrow is a strawman christian

people who write this shit can't process the idea that there might be people in the world that are morally stronger than they are, or forces they don't understand

so they create a fictional supervillain who uses religion to manipulate the 'good' people, who are actually warlike degenerates

He acts like just because he walks around in burlap sack and no shoes, hes better than everyone else. No telling what his motivation is. Obviously not money or sex. Could be power, or could be that he really believes all that religious bullshit. He seems like the prick to the viewer, but against who? Cersei, Jamie, the power players in the capital. Don't forget, those are the bad guys. Everyone he is fucking with are terrible people.

He like the Batman of King's Landing.

But I think that Tywin and Robb were only half of the issue. The other half of the problem was the disregard of the Lannisters toward the refugees that crowded the streets of King's Landing. In times of strife, people will flock to religion and scapegoat those they perceive as ungodly. The Lannisters fit that to a T.

Pretty much.

I hope you realize this "morally righteous Christian Sup Forums child" shit is just as cringey as the reddit fedora people.

He almost delivered us smirkfu. Such a shame.

I fuckin ghate this cunt for how he acts. so what if the lanisters are ass people?????/ God damn just general cuntery getting in the way of people just peeves me off no matter who it is. I mean god damnit fucking hitler could be trying to just get to work at the stupid ass german parliment shit and then some asshole in a fuckin prius wants to block his way by going 20 miles below the speed limit in a fucking high traffic area I woul dhate that fucking faggot god damn sone of a bitch cunt cunt cunt shit nigger FUCK

>yfw the High Sparrow is revealed to be a Varys type of character with a life long vendetta who worked his entire life manipulating people to get into his position of power, and now he's hiding behind piety to corrupt people and take control of the throne like Constantine did

He'd better see her shit coming I fucking swear.

Only hated by reddit and newfags trying to fit in

Shut the fuck up

>implying he isn't morally good
>jails a faggot and two whores
>amongst countless other degenerates

Not bad, I'm looking forward to something like this Varys/Littlefinger tier schemer who has spent his life scrabbling for more and now hides behind piety to build his power base.