Caitlyn Jenner's 'Transparent' Role Revealed

>“She's herself,” Light says of Jenner’s part in season three, which has already completed filming. “It's perfect. What could be more perfect? I'm not in that scene and I wasn't there the day that she filmed, but what could be more perfect than having her as part of the show?”
>“It was fun to have her on set,” Jay Duplass, who plays son Josh Pfefferman, says while assuring fans that Jenner’s been appropriately worked into the fabric of the series. “People are nervous about how she shows up on Transparent. All I can say is that once they see it, they'll be really pleased because it makes a lot of sense the way that it happens.”
etonline.com/tv/190224_new_details_on_caitlyn_jenner_s_transparent_role/

It will be just like when he was on CHiPs

>her

He looks like Vincent from beauty and the beast.

This. We need to peer pressure Caitlyn into cutting its penis off (for shits and giggles). I'd use the argument that the term "her" is reserved only for post-op people that have completed the transformation, and until then Caitlyn should be considered a tranny, or a man in drag, simply a cross-dressing man that enjoys wearing wigs and dresses. Caitlyn has gone too far, just needs that extra push into cutting it off.

I don't know about all that. I'm just gunna ignore them because the people pushing this agenda are insane.

>she

Way to ruin a great show

I've thought about getting a sex change but I like my huge dick too much and i dont wanna be a gross dick woman. What do, Sup Forums?

Ol' Bruce is going to shunt that show into certain death.
Like he did to Kim Howe.

Season 2 already ruined it

AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE..

>the people pushing this agenda are insane.

The people who believe in this agenda are more likely to be insane, in my opinion. The one's who are using it to divide, distract, and conquer are extremely intelligent, no ways about it.

just be an effeminate man or whatever, who cares. at least you're not expecting people to believe lies.

I think it would be funny to make the claim that Caitlyn Jenner will lose all credibility if he/she doesn't follow through with transition surgeries, especially due to all the media attention Caitlyn gets.

Season 2 was goat tho

but if I look just like a woman people will believe me and won't think it's a lie. I'll just tell them I can't have kids and i got a tight virgin puss puss

>actually watching a show about mentally ill jews
Jesus Christ

This cunt straight up killed someone has has no remorse whatsoever. And the media and faggots call this person women of the year etc.

Yet people like Michael Jackson are prosecuted for evening out their skin tone due to having vitiligo, and changing their nose due to early life bullying. Yet donates hundreds of millions to charities and makes cool music.

fk dis earf

Most intelligent people are insane or psychopathic. Patrick Bateman is the perfect example of it.

Hey do you. I think it would be funny to see that on some news site one day. I just prefer to avoid degeneracy and let those people destroy themselves.

1. The person who died was in multiple car accident, Jenner did not cause this accident, she was just in one of the cars.

2. The singular or women is woman.

Jenner was at fault but car accident laws are crazy in California.

>2. The singular or women is woman.
>or
Thanks professor.

kill yourself you fat tart

Is that the show with the tranny Keenu Reeves was banging?

>Jenner did not cause this accident

yeah, it was the evil cellphone it was looking at at the time that should be punished

>huge dick
Proof

no that's sense8

ahh

wel then fuck this thread then

i dont give a shit anymore

You're welcome retard. Now you won't go around typing the same mistake again :)

Again, Jenner was not the one who created the car accident. It was a car that hit hers from behind which hit the woman's.

>Horrible person
>Identifies as woman
>Paragon of virtue and an example to all women
Says it all, really.

No. Jenner hit the lady in the car in front of her and pushed her car into traffic. Then the car behind Bruce hit Bruce's car. But under some retarded California law Bruce isn't at fault.

>Jenner's car hits the one in front for no reason
>THEN the car behind Jenner mysteriously hits hers

Oh okay. Perfect logic.

California has some retard law where if a car pile up happens then the last person in the pile up is at fault. That's why people in Commiefornia always flee the scene and get into pursuits with police.

Meant for

Last person isn't at fault, it's just everyone whose car hits another car or person or damages property is liable because it can be ascertained they weren't following at a safe distance, which is fucking true in California since drivers here suck. You can even be liable if someone rear ends you, and you get pushed far enough forward to rear end someone else. Means you stopped too close to them, also a valid liability.

I wish people learned more about cars and regulations and why they're there in the first place before ever learning to drive.

Whatever you say my fellow redditor.