twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

^links busted

eos360.mastodonrocks.com

Thanks friend

I like it

snippet's alright

judging by the cover tho it'll be their best since CtS

>judging a record by its cover

>Implying a record can be good if the album art is shit.
Pleb.

Haven't listened yet but based on the title/cover it seems like either another non-concept album or another album about earth. When are they finally gonna make the album about air?

It's a concept record, there was an interview last year where Brent Hinds was explaining that it's a double record. The first record is one that he wrote, the second by the rest of the band. That is, if they hadn't changed it since then.

Does it sound anything like Remission? If not I'm not interested.

No, more like a heavier Crack the Sky.

mixstep.co/7nw0jmuw37hn
Leaked.

Considering the covers gone back to they're old style of art it's probably fair to say they're going for a heavier sound like they used to have.

It's time to accept Mastodon will never be as heavy as they were in remission.

It does sounds heavier than the last two records so there's that

It's a concept album about a guy who gets cursed in the desert, and it's apparently a cancer analogy

it's alright
sounds more like the hunter than once more round the sun which is good though

fucking hell and here i was thinking i'd finally get the brent hinds solo rock album
oh well, at least there's a new west end motel album in the works

at least this doesnt sound like heavy nickelback like they did in that red dragon cover album, the only album of them that i deleted righgt away and never looked back. it just sounded so canadian in the wrost way possible

I like a good slow cooked bridge

>album about air

Have you listened to Crack the Skye?

MORE LIKE MASTODON'T

Man I'm not a fan of Troy's vocals drenched in reverb. It sounds better at the end when it's sitting under the instrumentation, but when they try to pretty it up it loses me. A step in the right direction on the whole, I am excited.