I REALLY WISH I WAS AMERICAN. Why didn't germans or scandinavians immigrate to canada in the same numbers?

I REALLY WISH I WAS AMERICAN. Why didn't germans or scandinavians immigrate to canada in the same numbers?

>wanting white trash

What would Benjamin Franklin think about the fact that America is now a German majority nation?

I've never met a german in my entire life

Fuck off nigger

Because we protected you from subhumans, and it still shows today

why is Mexico even on this chart? For all intents and purpose their should be a Spanish flag. Jus sayin...and some of that should be over FL.

I imagine there would be a lot about America now that would make the Founding Fathers a bit upset.

A lot of Swedes did. A little over a million or so. Also the fucking Dutch stole new Sweden please gib clay.

Indeed.

>NORDIC ARYANS WHITETRASH

Minnesota and Norh Dakota are packed with Swedes and Norwegians and there's also Finns in the north.

You are the subhumans, you're the problem here. You're the reason we suck

I don't really get how there are so many of Norwegian ancestry unless they bred like rabbits. Only half as many Norwegians as Swedes came over.

Probably the two groups mixed quite a lot, since they settled the same areas.

The pre-independent Mexico population that lived in the northern territories was negligible.

So, most of the inhabitants of those south states are immigrants of the last 60 years or so.

Don't know if this is true, but when i worked for Disney I was told the international students, the girls in Norway were always hot and DTF. Cannot confirm this though. Cultural thing. Are Norwegians just more promiscuous.

There are around 300.000 more Norwegians then Swedes in the United States and around 320.000 more Norwegians then Swedes in Minnesota.

I didn't get any answers. Why did this happen, more opportunities in usa?

Larger amounts of land and economic freedom,remember that Canada was a colony.

We have more land. Economic freedom should be the same. I suspect tge british wanted to keep it angloscum, but can't find any proof.

>We have more land
Most of it is covered in forest or ice compared to the plains that were available in America.

On the other hand most Scandinavians went to the Dakotas and Minnesota, and those places are pretty terrible.

We have a smaller population. As long as 1/10th the number immigrated here we would be the same. Large parts of canada have no people and can support many more. We have more land relative to population. We also offered free land.

They went to America for economical benefits, not for its climate. And with its wood industry and such, Northern Regions were more fitting for industry than lets say Florida with much better climate to live.

Western Minnesota and the Dakotas get cold in the winter but they're still praries. People could show up and start farming whereas while the prairies do extend a bit into Canada it very quickly turns to forests.

It's also as humid as the inside of an asshole during the summer.

fucking idiot
>jus sayin...and some of that should be over FL.
kill yourself braindead nigger