At what point did you drop Jennifer Lawrence as an """"""""Actor"""""""

At what point did you drop Jennifer Lawrence as an """"""""Actor"""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OD9_HOjrVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they dropped Rebecca Romijn for this disgusting potato-faced shrew

"""""""""""""yesterd""ay" "

At what point did you consider Jennifer Lawrence as an Actor?

Literally didn't know who she was until The Fappening. Didn't even recognise her, had to Google her. Turns out I'd seen several films she was in, as well. That's how much screen presence she has.

>still liked her after the just like us meme
>still liked her after the oscar
>still liked her after her nude photos were leaked
>still liked her when she said looking at her photos was a sex crime

Then she was dropped when she got butthurt for making less in a supporting role.

Literally the cancer of Hollywood.

This.

>mobile posters

What is she even doing?

When the pudge-faced actress refused to lose weight for the Hunger Games where she's supposed to be portraying an emaciated third worlder.

>don't let them staaaaaaarve!

Bitch, everyone was fat.

Being 'just like everyone else'

About to brush her vagina teeth. Women have those, I heard.

>I'm only making 10 million dollars a year!

I suddenly can't help but notice she's jewish

turns out this episode was actually about lisa turning into a young woman
youtube.com/watch?v=4OD9_HOjrVg

The minute I saw her face.

Deepest lore.

I think I lost any sliver of respect I had for her when she started whining about putting on the mystique outfit. You fucking cunt just sit in the trailer and get make up applied on you, you're getting paid for it, holy FUCK

I never even picked her up. Never seen anything with her in, I have her filtered across all of Sup Forums, I loath her.

>how can you see this thread then
Everyone checks on what they've filtered occasionally.

I've never seen anything with her in it either, but that is because I don't watch mainstream shit.

When she started crying about the wage gap

>at what point did you drop Jennifer Lawrence
I never picked her up.

ikr

I will literally never watch the new gen X-men movies over this

I can't fucking stand her voice let alone her face

Same.

>he wants an hag old lady because of memes

First time I saw her """""acting"""""

now that's what you call a downgrade

Why the fuck has she even been given so many roles up the ass? Cause she was in Hunger Games? Did her acting really stand out that much in that movie?

She fucked Weinstein

i've been asking that for a while

at what point did you become an obese 35yo woman that constantly sounds off against her on social media?

She's been insufferable since the fappening. Calling people rapists for looking at pics, bitching about the wage gap because the star of the film made more than her, wearing a shitty bodysuit for Mystique before refusing to be blue altogether. I've never wanted to see a star fall as much as this entitled bitch.

after american hustle

seriosuly like kid playing dressup, she was the worst

Yeah, it was American Hustle. Now everything she is in just seems miscast

plus she called Bale "fatman" proving that she's a huge fucking hypocrite

since day1.
>hunger games
>fat faced bitch
then
>calling herself "jlaw", which should be associated with jude law
over the top:
>looking on her pics is a crime!
etc

You didn't even need to clarify why her refusing to lose weight for a movie called The Hunger Games is stupid, mate.

The fact that she later ended up bitching when Bale got paid more for her in a movie where he actually did control his weight makes it better though

Who even has a computer in their house grampa

This quote was all it took, she gave it around the time of the first HG I think

when I saw her butthole

>all that is required for female actresses is to eat less than 35 big macs every day

FUCKING

WHITE

MALES

That is the biggest pile of bullshit I've seen. I am so sick of this cunt, can she please just get caught molesting a child or ranting against the jews so she can be placed in her rightful spot at the toll booth?

>I don't want to be skinny because I want little girls to look up to me
What a shitty excuse.

Personally ive always though she was overrated and getting a huge push from the Hollywood elite to be the next big thing. God forbid you say anything to normies all you get is "She won an oscar best actress ever"

Her being forced as a great actress is more annoying than Daisy Ridley being forced into everything now

I've never undestood what do people have against having a body goal

She was a 10/10 in First Class though. Who could have foreseen her attitude issues, her nudes leaking making her insane, and all the bloating up afterwards?

Daisy Ridley is actually hot and a great actress. Go jump off a cliff

...their feelings...

that oscar went to her head, she's been a meme post silver linings

Can't drop what I never lifted.

When she came out as anti Trump.

Was hanging on by a thread but that snipped it

Immediately

Came here to post this.

>Sup Forums likes the fetal alcohol syndrome GoT character

huh? we all think JLaw is a shitty actress but everyone here except reddit crossposters hate GoT and especially that hideous british girl

Silver linings.....

are you gay? serious question
she aged like wine f@m
jlaws chubby jew face can't even hold a candle to rebecca

Stop fucking posting this you shit head. Seriously I know its the same person posting this over and over.

Easter?

Is the an edit of something else? I don't understand why Sup Forums is hugging Quasimodo.

Probably either cleaning off her leg to apply the glue for the prosthetic, or cleaning off the glue of a previous prosthetic.

POO IN LOO

I always get the vibe of a really awful fish smell from this picture.

hello newfags!

Not only that, she bitched about him BEING fat, and how gross it was. You know, after crying about body shaming and such.

Hollywood's desperate for the next big thing since so many A-list stars are aging. This is also why Jay Courtney gets roles.

She shaving around her cunt that was back when the costume was painted on but now it's just a suit.

she's like a grandma now they had to get someone else

When they started passing up superior actresses for her.

Well, that and when she adopted that self-entitled attitude of hers. Along with a pretty nasty victim complex.

>got general poster insulting others

man that guy has the charisma of a potato, I don't get it

I hope the JLaw fad passes soon. She's so whiny and conceited.

I HATE JENNIFER LAWRENCE

At what point did you suffer enough head trauma to adopt that multi-quote habit?

MAN FACE

D.W.?

She showed a lot of promise in Winter's Bone, she had a very bright future. But somehow it got squandered on x-men and Bradley Cooper movies.

Doesn't matter when I dropped her. It matters when Hollywood dropped her, which was when she started spewing shit about how it might be true she didn't negotiate enough because she is too polite (which thats her agents job anyways) and thats why male costars made more and how she is saying ''fuck being polite'' from now on. She started saying this when the dying franchise that made her a household name released its final movie to a small audience and people started realizing she isn't actually a box office pull on her own. Now they know she doesn't have the fanbase to make movies a success while at the same time demanding more money, so they are going to start passing on her. Once this round of movies that she has been signed on to for a long time wraps up, she'll be forgotten by Hollywood.

>"Its because of sexism that I took the first hollywood deal that I was offered"

Sure it was Jenn. Lets look at some other no names who refused their first offer at show business unless they got more money but still went on to become successful...... oh wait

>googled it
>It's not even bleached

after she wouldn't shut the fuck up about getting paid less than more recognizable actors

When I actually started noticing her in movies. So probably xmen. Never saw hunger games or that silver shit book thing so never really noticed her until she somehow became a household name. Then I saw her nudes and the blowback from that and now can't seem to escape her.

called Bale "Fatman" what a cunt

I love Maise Williams. She's so cute. I can't wait for the Sup Forums memes to arbitrarily move to another woman.

I can't wait for SJWs to move on to another image board.

I guess neither will ever happen. Oh well.

there's something eurasian about her face
she's like those ugly women from russian or whatever

>calling women actors

Never because she is an "actor". She is not, and never will be, an actor

Oh COME ON now Sup Forums doesn't like J Law? For a year she was our princess and waifu

>lol why does she complain about people thinking shes fat what an idiot
>proceeds to get lambasted for being fat by creeps on the internet

they're lambasting her for her comments, not her weight

>hi, I'll be your Mystic for this movie?

I'd let her brush the hair off my cock if you know what I mean

Her head looks like bowling ball on a broom.

imagine typing up all this cringey shit