Anyone else rely on public transit to get to school/work/shopping? I fucking hate it

Anyone else rely on public transit to get to school/work/shopping? I fucking hate it.

No car so yeah.

Yes, I do hate it.
Almost got a car though, it's gonna be great.
I don't hate my job either, but I fucking hating traveling there.

Yeah i dont mind it. Cars are overrated. Especially if you live in the city.

I have a 2014 mazda 3 that my parents paid cash for and I'm now paying them back for

Why are Americans so against public transport? Driving everywhere fucking sucks. I live in a city with shite public transport that's spread out as fuck. It's a three hour bus ride to get to work, or a half hour car drive.

Besides, it's better for the environment and stuff to take the bus.

I drive a car because I commute almost everyday, but I make sure to ask every European I encounter if they take public transport like the good little stereotype they are.
>mfw they tell me they drive their own car

I do. It's fine and extremely reliable way of transport around here.

Canada has troops??

Yes but it's great here so I don't mind

We have 8 now since my buddy joined up last year.
Good thing after Rick and Haridjot left back in 2015.

>dat reply

it's pretty dangerous

Driving yourself is way more dangerous statistically

I'm driving to work atm
I fucking hate it
Once the kids start going to uni again and I have an excuse it's back on the buses tout de suite

>tfw too autistic to drive

Fuck public transport desu
Its slow, expensive and uncomfortable

You have no idea how lucky you are. Stay on PT as long as you can. Cars are black holes for money and all they do is get you from A to B. Here in Alberta they let kids as young as 14 drive. FOURTEEN. They haven't even had a period and they can drive. I almost die every day.

Yes and it's alright.
Got 2 free train tickets today because the ticket vending machine went crazy.

14 is the standard age provided they have a permit and there is a licensed driver in the car at all times, at least here. You never did that?

Australian PT is based

>walk out front door
>catch bus to the city
>walk to work

for friends further out
>catch bus to train station
>train to city
>bus/tram from station to work or walk depending on distance

I dont, my mom and dad drive me wherever I need to go, Im 22 yo

i used to go by bus every day when i studied at uni, that's was pretty fucked up because buses are always crowded as fuck in the morning and evening, i had to stand whole way and the ride usually lasted for about an hour