/asean/

Hapon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G80V7-4QOFg
interaksyon.com/article/136683/tokhang-in-chaos--duterte-extends-bato-suspends-war-on-drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=JKbDKsNsjac
youtube.com/watch?v=4lTCi0OPc9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Filipinas es latino

LOCAL ESPANOL MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=G80V7-4QOFg

PERTAGAN MAX WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWPERTAGAN MAX WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWPERTAGAN MAXPERTAGAN MAXPERTAGAN MAX WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKW WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKW WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKW

Butthurt yellowtards tirade part 4

puta

Good pepes

Pertamina gan

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw

NO SOMOS PUTO LATINOS peruANO

thanks malaysia,you put a smile on my face

Are you even trollmaster yet?

You're cute when you act all tsundere

t. wahyu sunjaya

ebic

And the Tang (Ina) Dynasty begins!

This is your dessert tonight

interaksyon.com/article/136683/tokhang-in-chaos--duterte-extends-bato-suspends-war-on-drugs

Is this why Dutertards and Marcocucks seem to be active damage controlling here again?

Or is it the open to accepting refuges one?

sounds good to me

t. zetzuei

Little sister is the miracle of universe.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

ah yes, im indon

watch out for those trump supporters

neck yourself proxyfag

its so difficult to find yandere mangas its a lot out there i just knew it but cannot find "Yandere" independently in the search field

I find Asian women attractive.

You're in the wrong thread buddy, east asian thread is on the second floor matey.

Of course you are, Blake Wong Munro.

>Asiam women(male)

wow rude wkwkwwk
calm your tits senpai

"Attractive Asian women" are in another thread, don't find them in the place for us Southeast Asian monkees.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

pengen ngentot gan

?

usaha tangga kejayaan

He's Wong, not aussie. don't fall for the flag and give him free (you)s.

dilarang mengentut. bau tai

>sex moan
What were they thinking

They clearly thought we are going to be more mature/secured and less sexually suppressed acting

Gurl were they wrong

But I give you

They changed their name, though. It's Sasmuan now (it was always pronounced that way).

JEMBUT JANDA BERJILBAB FIRZA HUSEIN, NEW FETISH GUYSSS FAP/10

The Spaniards transcribed the place's name wrong. IIRC, Sasmuan comes from the old Kapampangan word, "sasmo," which means "to meet."

>Lenileaks is dead
>Now it's PNPLeaks and Aguirreleaks
What went wrong for the Marcos loyalists?
Also, did the Duterte supporters ever believe it, or just the ones who were also Marcos loyalists.

This "salami tactics" is actually a pretty hard to argue against. Makes me want to support a removal of all nukes and focus on conventional force and improvements in anti-air missiles instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKbDKsNsjac

>literally a day after lenileaks was mentioned by the media it was never mentioned again
that's how much of a forced meme that was, just a 2 second fame.

this meme is a perfect portryal of why you should never trust security personnel in the Philippines

It was actually on the front page of the Bulletin the day it came out. Two days later, it was nowhere to be seen in the papers. If I recall correctly, the only other paper who gave it attention was the Inquirer, who ended up showing what a load of bullshit it was in the first place (far from being a plot by Leni to oust Duts, it actually had more to do with preventing Bongbong from pulling strings for his electoral protest).

Fucking school adjacent to my house.
They are having a program while im trying to sleep here.
How the hell can I stay awake for my nightshift cuckjob later?

What kind of sleep? also, try to cover your ears with pillows.

*What kind of program

Hi, Elliot Rodger here.

time to make ameriga broud. do it for the white boys. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Have you been in USA, flips? It is true that police can arrest you if you look like a spic?

I went there before but that was when Bush was still president. Also, I think it depends on the state, and that isn't usually done anymore.

Not really, but it does make for a funny scene when someone mistakes a filipino for a mexican; and the instances are not very uncommon.

Mami Ka "I've been to every continent, country, city, ocean, sea, lake, river, sewer." Wada Lover

He was asking who had been to the US before, though.

Vietnam feels like the least appropriate SE nation to say that though.

What do you mean? We're 100% Southeast Asia.

animeme

Forcing Flipbong to dress up as a trap. And then raping him

sauce?

you'd be a better one,you're already so feminine

I don't mind getting pounded by flipbong

yeah flipbong looks fine

You too btw

>support a removal of all nukes and focus on conventional force and improvements in anti-air missiles instead.
Or just focus on homeland defence and observation post while spending the rest of the money establishing state funds/banks/enterprise that would rig any competition in your favour by any dirty methods necessary like the PRC state enterprise does. Few actually dies and you gain expendable slaves, just blackmail ad break out a scandal on your bribe targets and if everything goes wrong cut them off and blame everything on locals like India's Bhopal disaster.

that's very nice but you've yet to see me

>t. Jovelyn Custodio

You are probably cute maybe

Isn't this the fucking author who's making that shitty manga instead of continuing Hyakko?

Why do you all speak English??
Shouldn't you be speaking CHINESE???

auuuuu

cak!

GOODNIGHT

just being considerate to everyone else on the site

Tak senonoh betul

*pulls at sides of eyes*
justuuu beingguu conshidora tuoo eberiwaaa ersh ohn zhe shait
hahah

we can articulate english words just fine

He is drunk. Let him be.

What's your dinner tonight? Me?
Pic related.

Is that a lobster? And that green rectangle thing looks like a colored Maja Blanca.

*puke*

wtf

This is wrong. Lobster doesn't need much seasoning or sauce to go with it

literally what

You mean Malaysia right? I don't think Filipino Chinks speak chinese that much anymore.

What a bunch of race traitors.

>Mega manila
I'm so sorry for those who got roped in with them

>not being so chinese even the mainland chinese are impressed

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=4lTCi0OPc9s

As expected of malaysian chinks. Been there for centuries but still won't assimilate.

they would have been killed/deported if they ever did anything chinese under the spanish/american/japanese

How I wish someone with me.

Barbecue from Ineng's.

>AGB
>Mega Manila
>Actually caring about who has higher ratings when it came to Miss Universe
Opinion discarded.

What's that?

Unless you want development

The majority speak hokkien

Is this a popular drink in SEA?

>actually caring about one of their main selling points annually

Never seen one

Never seen or heard of it before so I presume no.

Just typical rating shill wars
Higher ratings = more money