Why don't Italians come to the United States anymore?

Why don't Italians come to the United States anymore?

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin
web.archive.org/web/20071229143545/http://www.coxwashington.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/immigration/entries/2007/09/07/more_than_100_million_latinos.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Australia#Country_of_birth_of_Australian_residents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too busy coming here. We're pretty much a colony at this point.

they don't need to because europe is developed now

US is now as bad as Brazil, why would we want to come?

Stop calling them Wops. Italians are very sensitive to insults and scare easily.

I'm a descendant of Italians

Incredible the amount that came to Brazil

Italy is no longer a shithole

Which is why they no longer leave

Wish it was Italians coming by the thousands to aus instead of chinks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

We made it insanely hard for Europeans to immigrate here and made it stupidly easy for annoying Chinese, African, and Middle Eastern immigrants to come here instead. Also, Italy is no longer a shithole so there is less reason for them to flood into other countries.

It's equally hard for people to immigrate here from anywhere. We don't get many immigrants from Africa because our requirements are too high for subsistence farmers.

>We made it insanely hard for Europeans to immigrate here

Why would you do that?

>brazilians are not on the list

thankfully, I'm happy for you America

Send the source.

200k Brazilians in America.

Hue guys aren't too far behind. I have family members with Brazilian origins

It looks well balanced except Latin Americans.

would be nice if you could deport them to keep America safer

the United States is expected to be 25% Hispanic by 2050.
We'll see how things go.
web.archive.org/web/20071229143545/http://www.coxwashington.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/immigration/entries/2007/09/07/more_than_100_million_latinos.html

How does America's dick taste in your mouth Joao Favelado da Bacteria?

Start having white babies and limit immigration.

this

As a guy that can migrate in Europe all over, I can tell you that migration from EU to USA and from USA to EU is almost imposible.
Its more diplomatic question from both sides where no one want to send their best workers/doctors/scientist above Atlantic ocean.
And the fact is that living standard in Europe is better in many countries than it is in USA, many countries have the same and worse so its the same shit.
Language barier is something that drives me crazy, I got relatives in Germany, Norway, Swizz, Austria and those are God given countries but I dont speak any of those languages and I cant spend my life learning some language so USA is only option for me if I want to live somewhere else.

You do realize that the living standard across the US varies wildly, right?

Brazilians are animals and should be banned from every country

Our immigration system is now mostly based on letting in people whose skills we need. Like if you are a doctor willing to work in under-served communities or prisons, it's much easier to immigrate here. We aren't making it harder for Europeans to migrate here than we do for people from Africa or Latin America. Europeans just don't migrate here that much because they have no reason to. Most of Europe has less crime than America and equally well paying jobs.

I knew a wealthy white lad from São Paulo couldn't wait to get out of the hellhole, by his own admission it was. Had the option to move to the states but fought to get to Denmark.
God knows why.. That's a shithole too.

You know what's most unnerving to me about this chart?

El Salvador has a total population of about 6 million, yet there are 1.25 million Salvadoreans living in the United States.

American current immigration policy does not favor white working class people,i guess mexicans and central americans are cuter.Only illegals,rich and highly educated are allowed in.

the dream of every educated Brazilian is to leave Brazil for Europe and get away from so much corruption and violence

Not as much as in Europe

I lost touch with him. Taught me about based music and the politics behind it... All I knew was Sepultura at the time.
Was a smart lad.

Why americans keep coming here?

>14303 americans

TOP10 lol

Why are there so many Jamaicans in America? There's only 2 million Jamaicans alive.

Don't let your memes be dreams. Go out and make them happen. Want to kill all Brazilians in self loathing Holocaust? Make it happen. Don't ever quit when life knocks you down. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

This I mean my friend works in Swizz, construction worker, pure muscle and strenght and no brain job.
~6000Euros, thats like 7000$, dont know, but living is expensive, its not a fucking Heaven.

Dentist brother in Norway gets much much more, like 3x more than him.

Than you got Balkan countries and eastern countries where people live with ~400-500$ and thats 10-50x less, I guess there is no big diference like this one in USA.

Also if you get nice job, work hard, educated etc...you can live nice in Serbia, many friends in here live with above 1000$ income. I mean per month, we dont watch incomes per year.

CHINKED

It's mostly black women who have white fever. White American men tend to ignore black women if not be outright racist towards them, while Italian men have a reputation for being less discriminatory. I'm not making this up.

Do we even get Italians any more? From what I can see its ex yu and portuguese.

yes people from shitholes come here and people who aren't from shitholes stay where they are

I just want to marry a gringo and live in peace with my family, preferably in Australia

why is america so popular in the 3rd world?

kek

US is truly non-white

3/5 of our most common immigrants are from white countries (UK, New Zealand Italy) and by far the biggest two are white (UK, NZ)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Australia#Country_of_birth_of_Australian_residents

Here's the proofs btw.

>no Argentina on sight

NEAT
E
A
T

Both VERY shortly to be overtaken by Chinese and Indians.

Kind of hard to believe when people like Beyoncé and nicki minaj are sex icons in your cuntree

What the fuck are you talking about?

We're loaded with Somalis and West Africans here in Minnesota.

Blue eyes are a minority in the states now lad.
Let themselves go.

Almost half of the men in this country aren't white, especially in the younger generations that consume pop culture like Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.

Funny enough, there are almost as many Israeli immigrants than there are Argentines.

check it out, you guys are neck-and-neck with the frogs

perhaps but it's still better than Ahmeds, Juans and Tyrones

1/6 American babies born today have blue eyes

KEK

>USA
>white

>We're loaded with Somalis
Who came as refugees, not immigrants. At least 99% of them.

>West Africans
We don't get many of them. A significant portion of our African immigrants are whites and Asians that came here after colonialism/apartheid ended.

>2016 stats
>14512 americans
>this means 209 new american immigrants in one year
Pls stop!

>males 6347
>females 8165
Uhm, could be true

>Ahmeds
there is a war going on in this country RIGHT NOW over this
>Juans
Highly debatable.
>Tyrones
not immigrants senpai, unless you speak of the Irish

Yes. Immigration is a difficult process, regardless from your original country. If your country is somewhat nice you don't want to go through those difficulties. But if you live in a shithole those difficulties are nothing but daily problems for you.

Are you on a base?

And, If you're northern European white.. You're pale like it's a fucking disease...
And their remaining kids are taught to be guilty for things someone did 10 and more generations before them. Even though the vast majority of their ancestors were just poor cunts checking in on Ellis island.

yep

you cunts have high level of skin cancer blue eyes are not good in the desert.

>not good in the desert

kek
dumb foreigners come here ever year and literally die in our deserts because they don't understand that you can literally go 600km without fuel, petrol stations, water etc.

we know the outback, not as well as the abos but still pretty well

our skin cancer rates are unforgiveable but it's mostly treated early and nearly always non-fatal. I have a tan but typically avoid the sun

this. they often mention how "white they are" like it's a weird thing and are often self-loathing. sad 2bh

Soon Donald will be impeached and you will have all the Muslim cock your people truly desire. The wall projects will be cancelled, thus making white Americans feel incredibly guilty and more ready to let even more illegal Mexcians in. Sure Tyrones are not immigrants, but we don't have many and they're 15% of your population. Meanwhile we're in the process of deporting all the trouble-making dindus, and they are already USA
>white

Because sp you autost inmigrate as Spaniards or Italians. The goverment made a census of Italians livong in Spain as they were many for some reason. They found out that 60% of them were Argentinians role playing as Italians.

>They found out that 60% of them were Argentinians role playing as Italians.

t. Daniel "Cazza" Cogliandro

86000 russians were disappeared

That's why.

>10% of Mexico's population lives in USA

feels good to know your poeple stay home because you live in a developed country

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

Too busy coming to the UK.

>More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

but that's probably because they count people like me as shitalian.
I'm not shitalian, I'm Argentine, I speak spanish and I hate fascism.

see?
so many Chinese and Korean but no Japanese.
Japan is glorious! Glorious is Japan!!

Your diaspora has Italian and Spanish passports and the actual numbers are way higher. Don't be a foul you probably knew this all along

>I'm Argentine, I speak spanish and I hate fascism.
What a faggot

>being this retarded

that's not how they count it you moron.
it's Argentine born people.
it doesn't matter which passport they have, what a fucking mongoloid.

I do not think Italians feel attracted to Amerifat "culture". Italy has a unique culture, with an exquisite culinary and architectural tradition.

The United States does not even have a culinary tradition, and they do not even know what cities are (Amerifat "cities" are just suburbs without personality with a small and ugly economic center).

>it's Argentine born people.
> This damage control
Lel

They're too busy going to Argentina

jesus christ you're stupid.

>t. Mauricio Filippo III el italiano

t. Javier "Lo Scamorzone" Insigne

t. Leonardo Rossi

t. U.S colony

>black women

OVA 'ERE

The chinks are fine. They work hard and assimilate well after a generation or 2

That's because they no longer have a culture of their own to try and bring with them

It's top difficult, 100 years ago they let in anyone who was white and not a leftist

> Not relevant Spanish immigration to Amerifatland.

I'm not surprised, who would want to live in such a violent place.

lmao we're not even on sight

Why are you importing so many third worlders and make it so difficult for Europeans?

They don't like arabs

t. Xang "Fifth Column" Xao Ping

Top prodotto caseario

ricotta > burrata > mozzarella > stracchino >>>>>>>> scamorza

that's not proof

>he doesn't know

Doubt it, argies dont have freedom of movement like Italians do, they'd probably be counted differently

nah m9 he's probably right, a ton of kids move to London when they finish high school to work as dishwashers, barmen and waiters, it's like a formative experience somehow, I did it too. the majority comes back for uni but a sizeable minority stays there indefinitely.

an on the other hand literally nobody moves to Buenos Aires, too far and with no real incentive to do so, I mean wages are way lower than here and what else there is to justify such massive migration? they probably fucked up and counted argies with an Italian passport they got for being sons or grandsons of Italians (getting citizenship is super easy if you have basic documents proving that).

They are Italians though, ius sanguinis, not ius soli

>they probably fucked up and counted argies with an Italian passport

sometimes it's not even that, they count italian ancestry.