twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Star Wars is overrated.

Nazis can suck a dick

But nazis WERE evil.

Eat a dick, Franz.

6 million people died on the core systems

>Directed by J. J. Abrams

Well it's not like they were kind.

JEW JEW ABRAMS did this because I bet he freaked out most star wars fans love the Empire and think the rebels are shit

jew jew even said the first order concept came when he thought that all of the nazis that escape to argentina instead of hiding started to rise up again or something like that

sad I actually paid to see this movie instead of pirating the shit out of it

The ends would've justified the means

Well yeah

did you forget that you're not on reddit again?

Nazis were the most evil thing that has ever existed.

Never forget the 6,000,000 jews who were systematically exterminated in human gas chambers

oy vey

st

>empire literally dressed in green wehrmacht uniforms
>Tie fighter noise taken from stuka dive bomber
>human supremacist policies in the EU
>Vader basically fills the SS officer archtype

You guys never realized the Empire was based on Nazis? How dense are you?

Why does nobody talk about Stalin in the same way as Hitler?

Was it because his target wasn't specifically jews?

>Tie fighter noise taken from stuka dive bomber

gas chambers

lmao senpai

>everyone not part of my stormfag hugbox is from Reddit!
back to r/The_Donald with you

implying it and having parallels isn't the same as having them literally sieg heil on screen fucktard

also
>defending jj
>ever

HIGH
I
G
H

TEST
E
S
T

So they wanted to depict the first order as more fanatical.

The only reason this should offend you is if youre a nazi.

That entire scene was super cringey

It basically served no real purpose even in a story sense

JJ is a hack

>implying you aren't a ledditor

I can't wait to see which one of your same 5 anti-Sup Forums images you post next

>started a war which resulted in millions of dead white people
>national library of warsaw was destroyed, eradicating thousand years of European history
>made European nationalism taboo and shunned upon since his death.
>gave kikes the holocaust card
And of course
>a fucking manlet

If this doesn't sound like pure fucking evil I don't know what does

>anyone who isn't a child that is too retarded to understand subtlety and needs everything spoofed to him is literally Hitler

I fucking hate Sup Forums so ducking much

Stop getting so triggered

When the fuck has Star Wars EVER been subtle?

>Jews
>white
Nice try, Schlomo!

you are the fucking lowest common denominator and you don't even have a problem with it. You are the cancer killing cinema. If talking to you doesn't justify being triggered then I don't know what does.

The swedes burned the warsaw library too a fee hubdred years ago and you don't see anybody moaning about it

>he thinks Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums
The delusion some of you cucks here is the reason why I lurk most of the time. Shit is hilarious seeing you dumb fucks point out imaginary boogeymen.

>muh Sup Forums
>muh reddit
>muh Sup Forums
>muh Sup Forums

Maybe you are the problem, fedoralord.

>people getting upset over the communist salute, calling it a nazis salute.

So all music concerts are communist and nazis...

>getting triggered over people talking shot about his favourite superhero movies

Yeah it's all funny isn't it.
Like how the name Adolf has been retired by everyone, but Joseph is as common as ever.

it's true you know

The deaths caused by Stalin were mostly indirect, starvation as a result of his collectivization and industrial policies, as well as a smaller amount from purges with the party and military.

Hitler wanted to wipe all "undesirables" from the Earth.

God fucking damn it I hate these degenerates.
All this shit is the product of a decadent society.
It's what precedes the fall of civilisations.

>Hitler wanted to wipe all "undesirables" from the Earth.

I'm not sure that's true, friendo.

>implying the evil empire weren't a combination of America /Soviet Union/Nazis

Lol . At least Lucas tried . (((JJ Abrams))) has zero talent

This was the only good scene in the entire film. So cool

>Hitler wanted to wipe all "undesirables" from the Earth.

Because leftist idiots still believe in the policies outlined by Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin.

It offends me because Hux lost his composure and delivered a shit speech poorly.
It wasn't dreadsome at all, just tacky and pretentious. Reddit tier Nazism.

Hehe so reddit are nazis and Sup Forums are the leftist cucks? I think you got something mixed up

>neckbeards getting triggered by SJWs ruining their childhood movies with remakes and reboots and forcing in messages of tolerance
I love it.

Yeah well he literally talked about how he wanted an Aryan-pure Europe and other people besides Jews were put in the camps but I guess that's just Jewish propaganda

oh wait I forgot the holocaust never happened, silly me

It's funny how Sup Forumstards often demand evidence or "proofs" for everything but completely ignore the evidence of 99.9999% of credible historians along with countless documents, witness testimony both from the Jews and the guards, and non-Jews that the Holocaust happened. I guess some people still believe the Earth is flat, though.

From my point of view the allies were evil.

I mean, the degeneracy really started around 1840 I'd say. We're still going pretty strong, though.

Hux is a prissy armchair general delivering Triumph of the Will speeches to indoctrinated, brainwashed troops who can't do anything but halfheartedly salute him as they've been conditioned to do. He's doing it all for his own ego.

The First Order is meant to be scary like a school shooter, but they're not meant to be rational or competent villains

Degeneracy of the west started with the French Revolution and the subsequent dogmas for "liberty, egality, and fraternity"

WTF i hate nazis and love jews now. Bravo JJ, truly spacekino. Did i like it?

lolololololo Hitler dindunuffin

Movie showing the evil side of the Rebellion when? Or is fucking Gundam going to be less cliche'd than Star Wars now?

>still believing allied propaganda
they didn't nuke civilian populations, twice.

>You either have to a sjw or a nazi

so reasonable dude

to quote Iron Sky, "they were the last ones we beat in a fair fight".

>inb4 "muh russia"

>Darth Vader's helmet isn't based on WW2 German helmets
>Vader isn't literally "father" in German

This was just way too blatand and hamfisted.
The imperium was always based on the third reich but it was always relatively subtle.

Dude nazis were like totally evil, they killed innocent people..............

But the Allies did have the high ground.

It's actually based on samurai helmets.
The word you are looking for it "Vater".
Better luck next time. :^)

But they killed thousands of innocents, there wasn't a good guy in world war 2, but the nazis weren't some kind of saints.

His helmet was actually based more on samurai helmets than anything else. I can see what you're talking about, though. George Lucas confirmed weeaboo?

Mother Nature had the high ground. Had Hitler attacked in the spring, Moscow would have fallen in time for Germany to just turn around and the western front wouldn't have been fortified by the Injured, and new recruits. The eastern front had all the hardened troops.

Since Sup Forums is here, can I ask you a question?

Why were Nazi's suck hilarious failures. "Cucks" could apply desu

>George Lucas confirmed weeaboo
Just watch The Hidden Fortress by Kurosawa, it's basically a New Hope with japs.
I'm pretty sure that the Jedi are actually space samurais.

first post best post
second post second best post

>Star Wars creator George Lucas sought to make the Galactic Empire aesthetically and thematically similar to Nazi Germany and to appear to be fascist.[2]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Empire_(Star_Wars)#Themes
>B...but muh Abrams propaganda!

poltards truly ruined this board. go whine on your subreddit.

No one ever said that, but it's silly to pretend the germans were some kind of evil orc horde while every other country is guilty of similar atrocities.

Every country performed despicable tests on human subjects.
Every country had soldiers that committed war crimes.

The americans were not an ounce better than the nazis when they dropped the nukes even though WW2 was basically over anyways.

>ww2 was basically over

No it wasn't. I'm not arguing the a bombs were necessary but when they were launched the japs were still going strong

>Aryan Pure Germany*

The holocaust is real.
Riding the world of Jews is real.
Undesirables as well.

The only thing that isn't real is wiping everyone else out. Read some books on testimonies from civilians of occupied territories as well as German soldiers that were not all ethnic German that served in the military. There are legit documents and photographs of hindu's in the German army. But yes everything you said isn't deniable, but the "purge the world" isn't really right.

Dunno. I'd say for a country that's half the size of Texas they kept the rest of the world by the balls for quite a long time.

>communism wasn't a failure

The only difference was Germany was defeated in war and Russia was left to rot on its own.

>Germans take Moscow instead of being BTFO'd
>Soviets retreat further East
>"what now"

This is why the Nazi's were such incompetent idiots. Had the goal simply been to secure Eastern territories like the Baltics, Ukraine, and/or Poland then force peace terms on the Russians, they could have succeeded

But by openly starting a war of annihilation against the Russian people you not only made it so surrender wasn't an option for them and it was a fight to the death (a fight Germany could not win), but you also rallied the Russians around the previously unpopular Stalinist regime

Also keep in mind that the Germans never even inflicted a 2:1 kill ratio on the Red Army in the field (pic related). The large deathtoll was from primarily killing civilians and prisoners, which again only had the effect of turning Russians in support of Stalin and worsening Germany's situation. The idea, for instance, that you'd have communist-backed insurgents with more popular support than the anti-communist ones in Ukraine in 1944 would have been ridiculous in 1934, but the Germans were that short sighted and incompetent.

Ultiomately the Germans never stood a chance in an existential war against the USSR, especially Hitler's brilliant decision to launch it while the war with Britain was still ongoing and then declaring war on the US as his forces were fleeing from Moscow in disaster. The incompetence of the Nazi regime is only surpassed by their deluded self-righteousness.

>in b4 "hurr JIDF"

Yeah we launched the bombs to prevent us from trying to invade their homeland where the casualties were estimated in the hundreds of thousands for us just to take it.

Sup Forumstards never cease to amaze me.

The Germans really only "held off" Britain, USSR, and USA at intermitent times. Most of the others weren't very relevant.

The Germans also had many allies as well. At the territorial peak of the axis you had more square miles and people incorporated than the Allied powers.

there would have been a massive purge, for any of the races deemed inferior.

Hitler didn't like Indians either

>ITT

This is what what Nazis actually believe.

>source: my ass

Hitler wanted a German ethnostate, not to literally shoah everyone who didn't have muh blonde hair and blue eyes.

The holocaust was real. We have the documents and testimonies and I'm not talking about those phony "autobiographies" like "my parents were killed by nazis and I was raised by wolves" or "the nazis put jews on rollercoasters that ended in ovens".
But it is of course greatly exaggerated.

Germany also had black soldiers.
We may never know what really happened because people see what they want to see and the winners write history.

>ITT

>Implying

Well the plan was that the Japanese would actually help with the attack by the use of their airforce and even troops from another angle to overwhelm the Russians. The Germans may have been incompetent, but they were only 11 K/M from Moscow.

Stalins paranoia had literally drove him insane and he locked everyone inside the Kremlin pretty much. All they would have had to do is walk in, level the Kremlin and take the Capitol and Russia would have collapsed. Even if they keep fighting their command would be in disarray, not to mention the Germans were welcomed as liberators from Stalin in some areas. Germany wanted the farm land Russia had as well as the fact Hitler was paranoid Stalin would eventually attack. He was right, but he attacked way to fucking early.

Fighting a war on two fronts.
Invading Russia before Winter unironically.
Declaring war on USA after Pearl Harbor even though the US explicitly only declared war on Japan in response.
Overstretched blitzkrieg lines: supplies and troops were often walked or carried on horseback behind the Panzers.
Hitler's mental breakdowns and sacking generals left and right when things stopped going to plan.
Etc etc.

You retards are forgetting Japan's defensive policy was literally hold out as long as possible and when your food and ammo run out die in a bonzai charge. Invading mainland Japan would have cost 10 times the number of Japanese lives not to mention hundreds of thousands on US lives.

The nuclear bomb in all likelihood saved lives, both American and Japanese. Deal with it.

but on the March to Berlin, that sweet sweet young Nazi poontang was there for the taking

and take it we did, again and again and again

how's that blowing your own brains out down in the bunker working for you Dolphie?

I was actually just making a joke about the previous user's post sounding like a quote from Star Wars.

>implying you can out shitpost me

No there wouldn't have. He just wanted an aryan pure Germany. He respected the Spanish, he respected the Italians, and he respected the Japanese and even talked about how they had an ancient history and their intellect and progressive empire was very impressive. Hitler respected other countries and their ehnicities because they weren't Jews. It wasn't the Indians that he said were destroying Germany. Anyone that was with him, had his respect.

I can smell the neckbeard on this one.

Why exactly is it relevant that the Germans had black soldiers? They also had Jewish generals. Nobody denies this, you neckies just keep obsessing over it for some bizarre reason.

And people will always accept the hundreds of thousands of empirically proven evidence and studies as opposed to a chinese message board cherrypicked strawmen infograph with evidence gathered from youtube videos and salty sand niggers.

Recently the book Bloodlands did its own study on Holocaust numbers and comes to the conclusion that 5.7 million people died, not 6 million. The book also goes into crimes of the USSR at great depth. According to Sup Forums, this would create massive outrage and the guy would lose his job. And yet the author is Jewish and the book was praised with no protest from Jewish groups.

You NEETs freak out like it's another dresden whenever people use basic logic.

>actually out edging neo-nazis

This. Exactly user. The Wehrmacht was actually one of the most diverse armies in modern combat.