Where will you be in 2020?

Where will you be in 2020?

Still here.

Dead, hopefully

dead hopefully

suicide

Dead, hopefully.

Probably dead. I'm too much of a disappointment.

I'm thinking of moving to Taiwan to teach English there. If I can find someone to stay with in Tokyo I'll try to go to the games, but otherwise I think hotels/hostels/airb&b will be way too expensive to go.

This year I'm leaving for 2 years in Australia and if things work out I'll go to Asia afterwards to teach English.

Scattered somewhere

dead desu

on Sup Forums

i hope i would have had the ball to suicide by then

remember when you was young.
you shone like the sun.

dead hopefully

Kill yourself sexpat

Probably dead ,being a neet in india is rare and a curse.

Sounds pretty comfy desu. I hope things work out there

Here.Don't kid yourself, you'll be here too.

Devoid of life, with some luck.

at home

Why would I want to when I'll get all that asian pussy, right?

I don't have yellow fever, just enjoy traveling.

Thanks.

I'll probably have killed myself 2bh

I would like to think that I would have my life sorted by then but you're probably right

Bald, wealthy and no gf

>acquire currency
>fuck bitches

I'm 32, I first came to Sup Forums when I was 21. It never ends. Never.

I thought the same in 2012

How do you get a gig like that? Do you need to know any of the native language? Does it pay decent? Any age restrictions?

Not far behind you, I'm 31.

China

I'll still be on this island, but we'll be Chinese by then

I'd better start learning ping pong

I've heard that for gigs like that you need to be a native English speaker with a college degree. No language requirements, as they basically want you to teach the entire class in English

hopefully I'll have a comfy condo by then and can watch it with my comfy gf

almost precisely this

also, OP, I'll probably be dead.

Shit looks like I'm fucked too.

That's me

Will be attending, starting saving money today
Fuck all you basement dwellers

>2020
>hillary is voted in by a flock of fat white woman and niggers
>the new cold war with the Russian euroasian axis is raging, nuclear war hang upon humanity once again like the sword of Damocles
>the banks get bailed out again
>the globalist keep letting the niggers flood in
>tv and movie have replaced all white men with niggers
>if you dont enjoy diversity you are a racist, so sayeth he globalist over lords who live upon high in their gated communities
>terrorist attacks occur every few weeks
>race riots every few months
>president clinton works for whoever pays her the most
>the nsa monitors everything you do
>even though they watch everything you do they still cant seem to catch terrorists
>music is nothing but nigger rappers and top 40 pop sluts
>movies are nothing but comic book sequels
>a deep nihilism occurs in the souls of man
>ww3 is starting
>if you havent killed yourself by now you will be expected to die for zionist globalism

Go for it then desu

If that scenario came true I think I would commit high treason and fight with the Russians

probably having my 2nd kid

tl;dr

>look at me guise im so ronery

I don't see any self pity here. Most of the anons are just saying what they think their situation will be four years from now

Is it worth it to try to go to Tokyo?

>Meanwhile Japan, China, Best Korea and Taiwan remain pure because of Asian privilege

It's either move to those countries or go fight a guerrilla war in Europe

>How do you get a gig like that?
For countries like Japan, Korea, Arab countries, and major cities in other countries you need a degree in any subject from an English speaking country. They're looking for native speakers basically so you need to have a passport from an English speaking country as well. They do interviews and hire you, not much experience is needed really. If you get really into this you can do certificates like TEFL or CELTA that teach you how to teach English to foreigners.

You can find these jobs at eslcafe. Also /trv/ has threads about this all the time so lurk there and you'll find them, there's probably one up right now and it's a very slow board so it will be up for a few days.
>Do you need to know any of the native language?
No, in fact they prefer you don't. You're only there to teach speaking so they're looking for people with correct pronunciation and grammar. Many schools prohibit speaking in the local language.
>Does it pay decent?
That depends. They usually pay well for where you're living. They're usually lower than average western wages though but in Korea and Japan you can make quite a bit (although life there is expensive so you won't be saving much).
>Any age restrictions?
Usually not but they mostly look for people in their 20s and 30s.

More like
>S. Korea and Japan are struggling because of demographic decline and are becoming chinese due to remplacement of population while China essentially rules over the entire continent

As an Olympian or a spectator? I would say so in both cases, as it will give you something to work towards

china has millions of muslims called uighers, they share a border with the middle east and created the silk road after all

Tokyo is a great city, better than London imo
Im sure the Japs will put on a top tier games

i'm going to tokyo in 2020 to watch the 50km shitmarch

As a spectator.
But it would be expensive, and i would probably have to go alone.
I feel like it would also be more difficult to keep tabs on everything like can do now from behind my PC, laptop, and TV

I'll be working in China, so maybe I'll be able to head to Tokyo for the Olympics.

Winning the 100m

Also, what does the logo means?

Still here while Tokyo will not due to a massive earthquake and tsunami combo.

in a good place i hope

Not even meming but at least 5 people currently browsing Sup Forums will be dead by 2020.

I have no idea they had to make a new one quickly because the old one was plagiarised

Hohoho! Why I'll be in NIHON off course! Having mastered JAPANESE language and maxing my AGILITY by that time, I will have nabbed da GOLD in long jump or hurdles and then weeb it up in town with Ms. Mamona followed by bringing Anri-san out of retirement. Assuming I can attain wizardry by that time, a spell of haste will assure my victory. Ha, so easy.

Probably many many more desu desu.

I won't be in Japan, because fuck being there with all the foreigners in the humid heat of summer. Much better to go for the rugby world cup 2019, see some beautiful maples, and drink with Japanese rugby fans.

>5
Try 500.
Never underestimate the futility of Human life.

>I have a family member who will be playing for the Canadian women's team by 2020.

Feels good

basketball by the way i forgot to add that

I know 2 people, one was 24 and the other 19, who died in accidents within 10 hours of each other 2 weekends ago.

How many of those will be shot by police when they go on beta uprising killing sprees at their universities?

A guy I went to school with, who was voted most likely to succeed by my class, killed himself a couple of months ago. Anything is possible.

>tfw he jumped in front of a lorry on the motorway, the lorry swerved and hit a car, and killed another guy too

Never get clinical depression, lads.

hopefully dead unless I change something in my life

I don't want to be sitting in the exact same chair in my parents house lurking Sup Forums with no gf

still here, same as 2012

I know that feel bro

Dead, starving or without internet.

God bless the revolution.

dying my hair

going fucking grey

If I haven't killed myself by then probably here

At least tell me you live in the developed part of Panama City and not the other 99% of the country. Because if you don't you might as well kill yourself.

akihabara

Sounds like he succeeded, unlike these pathetic anons desu.

If everything goes as planned, stressed as fuck in the middle of med school

Hopefully there.
I should probably start saving already.
Does anyone know how much that shit costs?

Yes I do, and I even family and other connections in high places who could even give me a job if I wasn't so fucking useless.

I might start going to uni next year and hopefully don't get kicked out because of bad grades

May sound ridiculous but I think I lack the motivation to do anything because I don't have friends or a gf to talk about anything, so having a job or studying feels pointless because I am always alone

sorry for the blog

Dude, you'd make a lot of friends there if you start making money. People love money, especially in places like Panama where there's a huge discrepancy between the rich and poor.

Plus when I was there I thought people were fairly friendly and I thought you latinos are all super outgoing to begin with.

I don't want to think about it honestly

this sounds like me desu. I still have to actually kill myself though

Start he uni and try to talk to the other folks arround.
That's how you can get back on track.
You can do it m8. You must make it so that in 202, you tell yourself "Maybe I should go back to Sup Forums to talk about the olympics with the anons, I haven't been there in a while"
We'll be waiting for you.

dead, hopefully

wonder how many of you fuckers have actually raped or murdered someone

Take up a hobby and join a club related to it. Get to know people from there. Do the same with university. If there is a careers fair going on, attend. Just go to everything.

What is life like in Panama?

If only for DeathMarch 2020

True, but if you do something like that (this applies to everyone) make sure to do it through an organisation like the British Council, Fulbright, that sort of thing. Or get something at a private school.

Stick to first world countries, too. I did it in Austria and it was incredibly qt.

I'll have killed myself by 2020.

>Wanting to go to Japan

I know Sup Forums has a asian women obsession, but Tokyo is the most densely populated place on planet earth

It's not gonna be as good as a time as people are making it out to be if you're not an athele

Thanks lads never thought random anons on Sup Forums could make me feel better

But yes I am gonna try, I think I will sign up on a gym as well so I can start feeling better about myself and stop being so shy

>I might start going to uni next year and hopefully don't get kicked out because of bad grades
May sound ridiculous but I think I lack the motivation to do anything because I don't have friends or a gf to talk about anything, so having a job or studying feels pointless because I am always alone
I'm in the exact same boat lad.
Not having any friends is torture.
/blog

Participating for Germany in Wrestling

I've been there quite a few times and it's probably the only decent large city in the world. Yes, it's crowded, but it's extremely well run and there's very little street crime.

You can walk pretty much anywhere in Tokyo at any time, the only thing stopping you is the sheer size of the place. The public transport system is excellent. Even driving isn't that bad, congestion is lighter than London and the roads are well managed.

There are downsides, but it's far better than London or New York or pretty much anywhere else in the world. Fantastic city.

>Where will you be in 2020?

Celebrating as Hillary Clinton coasts to her re-election with effectively no opposition: as Donald Fart will have created such a schism in the Repubicans four years ago with his FAIL, that they won't be able to field any credible candidates for generations to come.

And the subhuman rightists will be left politically irrelevant: Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums reduced to dredging up sub-Ron Paul 'memes', equally acknowledging that Wiggy was nothing more than a 'meme' candidate.

...and Vlad Putain will be left impotent too: as the IOC ban his doped-up Slav subhumans from the next Olympics. What can he do? Japan already have Gundams for their 2020 Tokyo Olympics, so the DoD in the US had better start developing & building mecha, chop-chop!

(Japan alreadty have Knightmare Frames kept inside Mount Fuji, as well as The Big O in a hangar underneath the Emperor's Palace)

noice

>Tokyo is the most densely populated place on planet earth
thats the reason i want to go lmao.

woods are shit, rural areas are a meme, mountains are trash.

City is the fucking best, the more people the better.

I wish I would have graduated Sup Forums by 2020

Pick up olympic style weight lifting if you can get stronk enough. If you don't force yourself too far,it's a pretty neat thing to do and won't fuck you up too badly if you are careful with the weight. And the community arround it is usually better than powerlifters and bodybuilders.
It's a great way to work on your body and your skills with clear and precise goals,which can hel to keep you motivated so you can get better and lift that additionnal kilogram.

City is the best for me too, but I'd like to live in a city that wasn't as huge and disfunctional as Mexico City. On the one hand, I love that there's always something to do, but on the other I fucking hate the masses of shit people crowding everything with their ignorance and their 15 children.