/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI
bustle.com/articles/165007-the-lord-stoneheart-game-of-thrones-theory-suggests-robb-stark-could-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

First for Stannis, best king and rightful husbando of the seven Kingdoms.

>implying you wouldn't smash if you were Jon

Westeros is rightful Targaryen clay.

Remember when Arya did nothing for an entire two seasons and then left?

>he makes the thread and first posts before linking to the old thread

WE SEE YOU

New CLEGANEBOWL theme

youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI

Nth for SansaxRobin.

So what the fuck actually happens to everybody who sails to Old Valyria?

>swn give you a bicep job

Why even live

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

The Night King is the only king I plan to support.

sandor will go north with arya and meet up with sansa

cersei will set sir strong on fire in the sept with the sparrows.

>I would move mountains to fuck my sister
come on jaimes

Sooooooooonn ....

They get a /fa/ as fuck suit of Valyrian mail and get proclaimed Supreme Edgelord by the Edgemoot.

Real new thread

dance of the dragons

thank you
feel free to post manny more :3

So Jorah is going to get Quentyn'd after someone tells him that dragon fire cures that shit?

He's been doing that for ages

fuck off, this one was made first

Exactly what I thought.

Either Dragon fire or the touch of a dragonkin ie Khalories

Fuck off with your bastard shit

good post

Best feet on the show?

Real good taste.

Don't be fag user

I made the last 3 threads

I didn't post Azor Jon though

bustle.com/articles/165007-the-lord-stoneheart-game-of-thrones-theory-suggests-robb-stark-could-return

>Hear me out. I realize that Robb Stark was murdered, had his head removed from his body and then had Grey Wind's head impaled onto his body but that's not necessarily the end of him. Jon Snow was stabbed like six times and left to die in the snow but he came back, so don't count anything out just yet. Like I stated before, Lady Stoneheart is a Catelyn Stark zombie who returns for revenge against those that killed her family. Well, couldn't Robb Stark do the same thing

>One reason that this seems like a possibility is the fact that Robb has been mentioned approximately a billion times this season so far and his image at the Red Wedding has even been shown to Bran in a vision. Is this merely a coincidence?

>Why is Robb Stark such an integral part of every plot line this season? There has to be a reason because I think we all know that Game of Thrones doesn't do throwaway plots. If a long deceased character is mentioned over and over again, there is likely a reason.

>Robb could come back and help Sansa and Jon defeat Ramsay to take back Winterfell. How badass would that be? Seriously, I can't even deal with how amazing that plot would be. Roose Bolton struck the death blow to Robb, so killing his psychotic son and taking down his house would be poetic to say the least.

>I am ready to see Lord Stoneheart be a thing. Robb Stark needs to come back and silence all of the sh*t talking about him that has been occurring lately and avenge the wrongs against his family.

How can anyone compete against this calibre of entertainment journalism?

someone please post the GRRM calling sam a nice guy and being a beta

thank you very much

yours too user

Literally everyone except Gendry has returned.

Would you a Sophie?

her face started to show the fatness beneath. that is not good.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in fantasy genre, such as the strikingly realistic classic Lord of the Rings or its medieval counterpart The Witcher. Game of Thrones will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Game of Thrones, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Game of Thrones appears to be a series which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of complexity" are, they fail to realize that Game of Thrones is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Game of Thrones pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Game of Thrones would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of fantasy genre for centuries to come.

those shoes are qt

Hairy jew muff under there. 100%

>Literally everyone except Gendry has returned

She's a fucking slag

No.

It is showdown

>17
Wow! Photoshop is amazing!!

what would you let her do to you?

Just you wait until he comes out of nowhere to save Arya

reminder that season 4 was the best season
>based tyrion scenes with jaime in the cell were a good version of HS boredom room
>based red viper
>CIA reaches the height of schemes and sansa stops being an idiot
>tyrion's trial

prove me wrong

Crucifying Jews again?

Whats with the random clips at the beginning of Preston videos?

Strangle me with her tights

Even D&D aren't going to Dragonball Z the show up.

>As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"

We see you jonautist

do a 360 and walk away

I'm going to miss that picture. One of the best /got/ memes

"""""""""""humor"""""""""""" as perceived by someone on the spectrum

Can someone post the official /got/ tits chart? We need to add these

I don't know. I think he just puts in bits he thinks are boring or unimportant or silly.

Nah he'll get the burnt smoking arm that victarion has in the books.

He'll go to Assai or some exotic place and find a red priest or priestess to do it.

If we got Lord Stoneheart it should be Ned, not Robb.

more of a Maisiefriend but thanks for noticing me senpai

Robb the wolfman would be entertaining, though

Its a joke user.

he put the sam dad stuff in this time week though, which is silly as that scene provided excellent exposition on the Tarly's and Sam's banishment to the wall.

Either way you'd have to find their heads. And I'm pretty sure Neds bones now.

WHERE
MY
JON
BROS
AT

the boy never lost a battle....before and after death . So that's where all money will go, on wolf-head CGI

memes

The Romans would've never tolerated these frogfu postings.

>>>/rebbit/

Perfect, this image is spot on

>Game of Thrones doesn't do throwaway plots
Gendry made Harvard's rowing team?

Ill throw my support behind Jon once he is proven and declared a targaryen

>Yara only went to fuck a woman because she didnt want to make her brother feel bad about her getting fucked with a dick, because he lost his dick

Better that than on kelly c's dragons

He was making fun of Sams lack of hunting knowledge even though later in that very scene he seems to know all about it as he should.

Drogon is cute!

here

we are here bro, with his queen

lmao

Shows Sam regresses into a pathetic fuccboi in the presence of his Dad, who only favors martial prowess.

THE ONLY KING I MEAN KNEEL FOR!!!!

Soon

I tolerate DanyxJon shipping cause I hate Jonsa more.

I want a pet dragon tbqh