This is the Soviet War Memorial in Berlin, Germany...

This is the Soviet War Memorial in Berlin, Germany. Berlin maintains a war memorial for the people that conquered their homeland after it was taken back for them not on their own but through Americans — whom Germans hate because their instincts make them desire to be slaves.
It is also known as the Tomb of the Unknown Rapist due to the mass rapes that happened in Berlin by the Russians. Over two million German women were raped by Russian men in soviet-occupied Germany. Naturally, many German posters on Sup Forums are likely related to our Russian posters.
Germans enjoy having the statue around because it reminds their women that they are meant to be subservient to Russian men.

Other urls found in this thread:

memorial-katyn.ru/en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YiTrcnsgmVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUYt9VKJo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans respect that people will visit where their grandfathers fought and died.

>Naturally, many German posters on Sup Forums are likely related to our Russian posters.
Most women would have gotten back alley abortions.

Does it not get desecrated regularly? The french do it to us all the time and we were on the same side.

we have one too, really shameful
during the 2006 uprising against the neo-commie government a group of right wingers wanted to tear the whole thing down, but the police had beaten back the attackers and then installed cordons around it which stood there until FIDESZ came into power

Their duty is what mattered, not who's flag it was under

I can understand tearing down statues of citators or monuments to cults of personality... but these monuments are to honor soldiers and thus must be preserved

Maybe not. Ostalgie is a thing.

No. The lefties like the monuments because they killed Nazis and right wingers like them because muh Russians are based

There're several million somewhat Russians in Germany

>conquered their homeland
well, its not like they conquered our homelands out of the blue.
Besides, one mustn't forget that Soviet Union under Gorbatschow left Germany peacefully and allowed us to reunite. Germans are grateful to Russians for that.
Other than that, I think it is not wrong to honor soldiers who died because of our war of agression.

are french people human?

Nothing wrong with it.

Ataturk was so based

Only a leaf flag would honor rapists and invaders.

t. Tigan

protip: no

Russians in Königsberg asked Germans 'why?' Why would you do this thing.

Fuck off turk

Turk > Gypsy
I visited your shit country once
Bukarest, Timisora, Cluj, we wuz Transylvania

You're attempting to rouse Krautlads here.. on Sup Forums? Preaching to the choir lad
Shit we've discussed for years.
You're hot off the history boat look at me look at what I know!
Here is your (umlaut)

Whatever you say, Ahmed. Go rape some women on the way to the welfare center you fucking nigger.

We too have our own Liberator Memorial in the capital city.

Is it really that bad to have one?

Are you going to deny that women were raped by American men as well

this is nice post.

>Americans invade us and are forced out by shitty militia and indians
>build peace arch to commemorate our friendship
>Implying this isn't ten times more insulting towards your invader than being buttmad

Respect.

I wish more countries had this outlook on history.

btw sorry about the expulsions.

Americans didn't brutalize your people, cripple your economy, steal your industry, deport hundreds of thousands, overthrow your government, take your resources, cut off your territory, force you to pay them almost 500 million dollars as a war debt and call it liberation.

yes
At least there's no memorial for it.

No, we're all demi-gods

Wtf France? My grandfather fought to free your country from the Germans, and his memory is treated like this?

>implying the soviets didn't save them
>implying that the nazi regime wouldn't turn on the germans soon enough if they have won
A few rapes was nothing in comparison to decades of oppression under the nazi regime.

>inb4 east germany

East germany didn't gas their own citizens and close them into a concentration camps.

We have cemeteries of German soldiers and we take care of their graves. Despite they killed millions of civilians and raped too.
We have monument to British and French soldiers who died in Crimean war too.

Post Katyn memorial pls

It's part of our history as well. As many posters before me said, there is nothing wrong with keeping a monument to honor the fallen. Also, it actually looks pretty cool.

Intresting
I've seen plenty of flags honoring nazi troops

memorial-katyn.ru/en.html

was hoping for a pic but thanks for the link

F

though Canada deserves it

>american posters

Beside the fact that you are in Cold War that never stoped and you hate each other.
Beside the fact that USA fooled them over many times with NATO coming close to their borders and many weapon agreements...
Still Russia decided to build this monument to the honour of people that died on 9/11.
The funniest part is that is American inside job.

To answer your qustion, you are disliked by almost every nation in the world. If you google most hated nations it will always be USA No1.
Like Trump said America first :D
Seriously, only NATO aliance that is making a bond between you and Europe, in fact Europeans disslike you.

They didn't need to rape, Germany was so poor after the war German women were opening their legs for bread.

Whatever russia does is just part of their political game, it has no real meaning.

If they did care, they would start with caring for the rights of their own people, which they totally neglect.

But the americans did rape a lot of german women too. The difference was they got away with it.

What's wrong with rape anyway? It's a war throphy. Since ancient times when you conquer city you rape everyone.
Why fight a war if you can't loot and rape?
youtube.com/watch?v=YiTrcnsgmVQ

>Whatever russia does is just part of their political game, it has no real meaning.
You think that USA is diferent?
I consider USA more soulless and blinded by money chasing country rulled by idiots.

Why fight wars?

Now its quite obvious with the "Alternate truths". Theyre finally on the same level.

yeah, it is really embarrasing
glad all the r*ssian war cemeteries here are forgotten and untended after soviets stopped funding their upkeep, now only used by homeless as free lavatories

>Croatia
Krajina?

Also, don't forget "muh wepons of mass destruction"

The reason we have IS today is because "muh weapons of mas destruction" and its financed by saudi, everyone knows.

No wonder that tear drop monument looks like a drop of oil, kek, maybe they were sarcastic.

BAJINA X--D

>Naturally, many German posters on Sup Forums are likely related to our Russian posters

Stupid meme

Most of them wouldn't have resulted in pregnancies, plus the utter poverty of 1945 Germany would mean most of them were either aborted, miscarried or died young.

I bet there's more Lebensborn sprogs around than Soviet offspring

The statue of Ernst Thaelmann (Weimar Communist leader murdered by the Nazis) is still up in Berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUYt9VKJo

>starvation for you and your children or get fucked by hundred of people
this is rape.

>Russians mass-raped Eastern Germans
>They're still backwards to this day
Not really surprised at all

>Americans invade us and are forced out by shitty militia and indians
If that's a reference to 1812, then no. British regulars did it. You guys were losing so bad we razed York.

All of that sweet Serbian grade A asspain.

Your best leader was a Croat.

11,000 versus millions. We also tried many and some were shot especially if they were black.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

36000 children born by burgers
300000 children born by soviets

Bonus points for the fact, that the amerifats did have condoms which the soviets didnt have.

>Implying niggers use condoms

SLAV'D

BLACKED

Nice master race you get there Hans

When american army had opportunity to fuck british lads and consisted out of whites mostly USSR consisted mostly out of ukrainians/caucasians and bydlos (read as niggers) and was at battlefield whole time

>btw sorry about the expulsions.
I understand why it happend. After all, Hitler used German minorities in other countries as a pretext for invasion. I just wish that there werent so many Germans killd during expulsion

>Americans
Always embarasing them with answers and subject that know nothing about

That makes two of us, nachbar.

My wi-fi in my university flat is called StillKemalAtaturk and the password is hasanali. I guess who lived here before...