Is the second one worth watching? I liked the first one but heard the second is shit

Is the second one worth watching? I liked the first one but heard the second is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HflLBECNdWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if you want a good laugh at how bad it is.

This. It's actually pretty funny throughout.

it's pretty bad, but somehow it did a lot better on RT than BVS

ASM2 is probably the worst big superhero movie in recent memory

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > >The Amazing Spiderman > Spiderman 3 > The Amazing Spiderman 2

No. The first one was okay but now I understand they quit the Amazing Spiderman movies so quickly. ASM2 is terrible.

The first one wasn't so bad, I kind of liked it too.

The second one was awful. I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch it. I'm pissed I saw it in theatres and paid money to do so.

This seems pretty accurate, without having seen ASM2. Spider-Man 3 was bad, but I did like the fight scenes. I liked how the black suit looked as well.

Isn't that the question of the day?

it is honestly the worst big budgeted movie I've ever seen. It is star wars prequels levels in that it feels like a movie written by a compute to maximize profit while completely ignoring how human beings behave or interact

No.
The movie is just 2 hours of build-up to a cinematic universe that is now never going to happen.
Nice Spiderman suit, but that's all.

>mfw that BvS email video-tier scene showing files and the equipment of literally every single Spiderman villain ever

Sometimes you think studios couldn't be more out of touch and misunderstand so much what makes these movies succesful until Sony steps in.

Literally the worst movie studio right now.

It is, to this day, one of the worst movies I have ever had to sit through, not helped by my retarded friend trying to out quip andrew garfield's dumb fucking face

The whole movie is like that fridge scene in the 4th Indian jones movie repeating for 2 hours and change, you sit there not believing what your watching thinking it can't really be this bad

In Electro's first appearance, when we started getting Electro's inner monologue to the beat of the music, I thought I was witnessing the first every superhero musical on film.

I'm reasonably sure that some sound escaped my mouth in the theater that fooled any nearby peacocks into thinking I was looking for a mate.

Shittier thqan India's poo in loo streets

>we've certainly saved the brand

How can one company fuck up so many times?

youtube.com/watch?v=HflLBECNdWA

>That rythmic whispering and pretend dubstep

I busted out laughing in the theatre when I heard it.

It's great, pure capekino. Critics were wrong.
We will never get a sequel to this masterpiece because of those marvelcucks. It really makes you think.

just to get it over with, yes

I was waiting for Electro to start conveying his sense of betrayal through the art of interpretive dance.

>guys
>guys
>hear me out
>guys
>what if
>guise
>what if spiderman
>what if
>guys pls
>what if spiderman and transformers
>guise
>what if spiderman and transformers met
>guys
>spiderman and transformers met west side story

It is. It's the Mortal Kombat Annihilation of sequels, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen of capeshit movies. It's seriously on the level of Batman and Robin.

>that scene where Electro fights Spider-Man using dubstep