Tfw you're the greatest sport nation on planet earth

>tfw you're the greatest sport nation on planet earth

>tfw you live next to the greatest sport nation on planet earth.

how can any other "country" hope to compete

>tfw you're the greatest swimming nation on planet earth

Ftfy

actually we have the most golds in different events

and most male golds(lol women sports)

so really we're the best :^)))))))

You're not North Korea

>A nation that's only good at riding bikes
>Talking

>tfw purchased a gun, came home, and watched a baseball game

feels good

the inferiority complex you guys have going on really gets kind of creepy sometimes. like an ugly girl that just won't leave you alone.

Brits are just upset that their colony turned out to be x10 better than anything they've ever done.

Yeah or an ugly kid that thinks swimming is a sport

Literally cannot handle the banter, when did americans become so thin skinned

i dont even know what the hell you guys are complaining about i haven't watched any olympics except about 3 minutes of a weightlifting match or w/e at the bar in the hotel i was staying at in disney world a few weeks ago
but here's a you because you guys obviously need attention on a chinese cartoon chatroom

>disciplines
>400m hurdles, long jump and shot put count as the same discipline

u jabronis are invading the board about swimming or something apparently we beat you at it and since there is no summer league and the nba season is still like 2 months away i guess i have to talk to you guys about swimming i guess

what happened anyway its been all over the board for like 2 weeks "lolol swimming" and something about a urinal

t. greatest sitting nation on planet earth

>Get called out
>LOL MURIFATS SO MAD CAN;T HANDLE THE BANTZ XD HIGH FIVE I SHIT THE QUEEN

Have some variety in your response Muhammed

>Americoons

ok cool hey can you tell me why everyone is talking about swimming tho

i figured this would get ur attention its winston churchill hes like ur first president or some shit

Wow you don't know who Winston Churchill is

>Great Burkas

At least our coons win medals

>only winning because of meme swimming

Sure you are mate ;)

Going in my american banter folder

whatever at least i know who obama is can u tell me why everyone is obsessed with swimming tho or are u gonna be a dick because i dont know all ur presidents

Why do you keep talking about swimming?
Obsessed much?

well yea i mean its like i said im tryin to figure out why everyone else is talkin about it so i can be in on it and feel included on the internet but its not really workin out too well cuz every time i ask i get some weird unrelated response about something else so if someone can just tell me what the big dealio with swimmaroni is ill be on my way ya feel me ? thx

We're so good at swimming we produced a black gold medalist in swimming

Rest of the world has 0 excuses left

o lo lthat explains y everyone is goin bananas about swimming lol yall some silly racists on here sometimes cmon who cares you have black athletes too like isnt hussain bolt black and hes british

>ameripoops think olympic sports are the only sports that exist.

Bolt is Jamaican

We're also the best nation at American Football, Hockey, Baseball and Basketball

Those are the only sports that matter.

>51st state trying to insult master country
gtfo pablo

real talk why is puerto rico using a separate flag on the board it is a united states territory. is there a virgin islands flag that is separate from the UK and the US? Or a separate guam flag? Is there a separate flag for the falklands? What about the dutch antilles or ryukyu or... i think you get the point. Why is this?

Don't talk about your father that way.