X

I
N
F
E
R
I
S

Is that from Event Horizon? Those hell sequences were fucked up.

Post more. Heard there was a lot that couldn't make the cut because it was too extreme.

didnt make the cut and the tapes were apparently lost

honestly though i think the movie is better this way, only giving you glimpses of the video it saves all the gory shit till the end, instead of desensitizing the audience right away

>honestly though i think the movie is better this way, only giving you glimpses of the video it saves all the gory shit till the end, instead of desensitizing the audience right away
Agreed. Less is definitely more with those scenes. I'm just morbidly curious what was too extreme considering OP's pic made it through, as well as what looked like cannibalism and all sorts of other tomfoolery.

FEAR OF UNKONWN!
So, the hell is somewhere in another galaxy?

in the movie he says its in another dimension

In a galaxy far far away

For some reason I feel super sure she's not pegging him she's actually pulling his intestines out through his arsehole

But I don't know why

p. gross though

there were a couple original cut tapes found a few years ago. Don't know if they're in any condition to be released and don't know who would fund it

t-that looks just terrible~~

what happens when you are caught in a WARP STORM
this movie is the unofficial prequel to Warhammer 40k

>ywn worship slaanesh
;_;

That would make more sense. Or the horror is in the "degenerate" behaviour but that would just be fundie Hell House tier.

She's shoving an iron pipe up his ass. It would be extremely painful.

some clearly do, what's stopping you?

Does anyone else think of this guy when they look at OP's pic?

whoops

Why was the devil in Event Horizon?

>a chick playing with your asshole is hell

america
sex is bad

>implying this isn't my fetish

your fetish involves tentacle people and this guy speaking latin to you?

Just noticed the black dude with the chick there too

cucking is "hell"

Not really

>black

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1debnXYlA

can you guys recommend any other sci-fi thriller/horrors like event horizon? i watched it for the first time a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised.

>cucking is "hell"
What cucking?

you could play dead space

Yes. She is an alien giving him an anal probe.

What's so shocking about that?

these tapes were recorded before they went to hell. Just an average friday night for the event horizon crew

Saw this movie as a kid - it fucked me up for a week

Never seen this movie, what the hell is it all about? They went to hell with a spaceship, I guess?

Well telling you would kind of spoil it. But if you don't care....

yes pretty much. More accurately, they ran into rift to hell and it spilled over into them and their ship

It's a prequel to 40k. Mankinds first experience with The Warp

I wish this was more than headcanon. It's perfect.

Guess what, Europe, we don't all want the rapefugees to sodomize us.

Because the Event Horizon is actually Hell

Sunshine and Pandorum are the obvious answers

OH SHIT

I always found Event Horizon's cut scenes story funny.
>Be directors & producers
>Awesome, let's not view the finished product.
>Oh, god, damn. It's this violent? Holy shit this is overboard. What were we thinking we made these scenes? Jesus Christ.

The days before the Geller Field? Hell yes!

So you get to Hell through a wormhole in outer space? Or is that place not the actual Hell but more like a hellish place?

So I imagine betas get pegged and mutilated but if you're an alpha your dick grows thicker and larger and you torture betas by fucking every woman on that ship. Feels good to be alpha

The funniest thing about this is the fact that he's still wearing his wrist watch.

It's the watp, user. The ship happened upon a Slaaneshi cult.

It's not really explained in the movie.

But if the producers weren't at least aware of warhammer 40k, they're fucking psychics because every single thing in that movie fits with wh40k canon, it's insane.

this is what i wonder about. was it literally biblical hell, or just a dimension of infinite suffering resembling "hell."

disney's black hole. not horror, but the premise is similar.

holy shit i love the grainy quality look to it makes it seem spookier for some reason. will there ever be a directors cut?

>nobody mentions filename
Sup Forums is lost. reddit has overtaken the board

All you lot comparing it to wh40k, where would be the appropriate place to start with that? I've been thinking of tackling it for years, but the sheer amount of material just leaves me with no idea what I should disregard and what I shouldn't.

>Warhammer 40k novels
>"At the time of this edit, this article listed 365 titles in total."
Seriously, what the fuck?
How can there even be a coherent universe with so many different authors?

>le epic rival website may may xD

This is my favorite meme.

Because the universe in WH40k is this bloated bureaucratic mess with literally billions of inhabited worlds. Stuff like planet's getting invaded by aliens sending out a distress call, and by the time it's worked it's way through the bureaucracy and the imperium responds it's been hundreds of years since the call.

So in the meta it makes sense that the small details don't add up between different accounts and different places because nobody really knows wtf is going on.

Honestly though, it'd probably be best to read wh40k threads or generals and following up on stories that sound interesting. For the general 'overview' just get one of the tabletop books; it will explain the races and the basics of the universe.

google Gellar Field Failure and the first result has a guy answering your question on the website mentioned on this board than this website itself.

>not horror

Its got some horror. Its nothing like Event Horizon with people getting sodomized with lead pipes, but its got a lot of creepy tension and suspense.

Dawn of War is pretty good.

Most of everything that got left on the cutting room floor was destroyed during post production. Notably the "Lucky Strike" sequence, where it introduces the Lewis crew through them rescuing a freighter named Lucky Strike

You're baader-meinhoffing me hard right now. Just watched this movie for the first time last night, had never heard of it before then