Has anyone cucked himself that quickly? In just two weeks his empire has collapsed

Has anyone cucked himself that quickly? In just two weeks his empire has collapsed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CB6TiRJNI-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5sZnphH7L80&ab_channel=GabrielJack
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic
tuckermax.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>empire

this guy hasn't been relevant in years

i'll bite though - what happened?

what happen

Dick solo show called Dick Show is already up. And he at least has the balls to say what's up.

Professionally just chalks it up to "creative differences", and that fans deserve to know why their podcast is over. And then thanks Maddox for the opportunity to make it.

I appreciate Dick's modesty.
+ He keeps Shaun.

His content went to shit after that "lol look how cool i am for streaming games" video.

wow so they really had a falling out?
can't wait to watch the Maddox/Osterios podcast, jesus christ Maddox's guests were the fucking worst.

I think that Maddox's career died the moment he decided to show his face.

His youtube videos are the worst I've ever seen

It was pretty funny to watch people completely losing their minds when he said how much of a retarded insult 'cuck' is. I'm pretty sure they were literally weeping. Made me laugh desu.

He defended cucks everywhere.
Literally.

His defense for sexualized comic book women was good. Only good video he made.

youtube.com/watch?v=CB6TiRJNI-Q

The day he first showed his face on YouTube it was over. He wanted to pivot to mainstream video media jobs, but he lacks any charisma or screen presence. He doesn't even have a face for radio. He's a writer, and nothing else. But he's destroyed his reputation by taking dumbass PC positions in a desperate bid to angle for commercial media gigs. He's he has no followers, and will never make it in real media.

He tried so hard

AND GOT SO FAR

Is he a jew or a pooinloo?

Shit, last time I heard of Maddox was in like 1999. He must be around 50 now.
What's next, a stileproject thread?

Would've been fine if his argument was worth a shit. Devolving into an argument defending cucks in general was where he fucked up.

>He doesn't even have a face for radio.

Funny you should say that because he sounds exactly like a slightly whinier Lazlow Jones. I think he actually tries to sound like Lazlow.

that cuck video was retarded as fuck.

the best bit he ever did was about nokia phones in 2006 or something.

Armenia

Who?

>still getting hundreds of thousands of views

Has anyone been 'internet famous' as long as this guy? He was going in the 90s ffs

CONFIRMED POO IN LOO

I'm shocked anyone still knows who he is tbf sh

Not sure. I thought it was pretty good. Maybe people just don't like Clooney. But come on, House's speech makes the whole movie worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sZnphH7L80&ab_channel=GabrielJack

he made fun of muh cuck

>Sean's working on both podcasts.
He's playing the most dangerous game.

I liked Asterios, he was better than all the other guests

you really shouldn't, he's Anthony Cumia-tier.

lol 'empire'

he's just some dude who has a website with some shitposts. which were funny at first, but once you get familiar with his style, it becomes predictable and cringey.

literally jack and jill

Sup Forums's opinion of him swung as soon as he made a video making fun of trump and pointed out that calling everything cuck was retarded.
>before: he's hilarious
>after: he disagrees with me politically, i'm triggered waaah!!! cuck!

you SJWs see everything as crying because it's all you know how to do.

>made a video defending cucks
>got called a cuck

funny how poltards start foaming at the mouth and call people "sjw" as soon as they get called out on their shit. triggered nigger

>funny how sjws start foaming at the mouth and call people "poltard" as soon as they get called out on their shit. triggered nigger

funny how sjws start foaming at the mouth and switch from "Sup Forums" to "poltards" whenever they get called out on their shit. triggered niggerfaggotkikesoicanprovetoyouimnotoneofthosesjwsiswear

yeah he should have stuck to the blogs

I agree 100%. I remember seeing a picture of him during his Alphabet of Manliness tour and pretty much stopped reading him after that. He didn't look like anything I expected and looked like a tiny man.

>Maddox is still relevant.

Whoa, it's like a blast from the past. I remember his first youtube video and thinking that was it.

>there are kids on Sup Forums right now who were born the year Maddox' site became popular

Could somebody explain what happened?

Purge this fucking board

all of you go outside and talk to people

FUCK

>projecting

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they took'er

Anyone remember when he made fun of Crocs? That was epic!

Is there a word for a women who gets cheated on all the time or enjoys watching their bf fuck other girls

Holy shit someone tell that guy there is a zombie behind him!

Maddox got tired of people saying "cuck" over and over, which was understandable.
He goes on to make a 3 minute video about how it shouldn't be overused.

The problem is his reasoning. First he said that everyone was using the term wrong, as it wasn't about cuckoo birds. He goes on to use the "wrong" definition (watching someone else fuck your significant other) from that point on and the rant devolves into a defense for cuckolds in general.

All he had to say was that the word was used way too fucking often and rolled with that.
He didn't even make a jab like "if there were no cucks, who would watch me fuck their wives?" It was uninspired, unfunny, and it made him come off as a little pathetic.

>his empire

lol is it 2003 again?

all I remember was "croc butter"

He was cool when his tough guy persona worked. Before we saw his face and found out he looks like a short balding convenience store owner

IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

and that's why he stopped doing the podcast?wut

>He was cool when his tough guy persona worked
80% of the joke has always been when he was being absurdly macho was that he was clearly a huge nerd behind it all. You people that were surprised by his face reveal must be legitimately retarded.

Weird how people attack his looks. Do you need a primped and properly groomed nu-male with a perfectly curated beard before you take their opinion on masculinity seriously?

Literally cucked in just one video
holly fuck

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

eventually i just couldn't listen when he had another unfunny female advice blogger on

Dick said there were "creative differences"

But Maddox didn't mention Dick at all in the final episode of Biggest Problem, making him look like a fucking bitch and people are speculating it's because Dick is a Trump supporter is bringing Trump fans to the show.

I didn't know he stopped doing the podcast. But yeah, its largely negative reception might have had something to do with it.

That's the thing about hubris. You can say how fucking cool and manly you are all you want, but all that gets put to the test when the chips go down. Wouldn't doubt if he was basically outed as a thin-skinned faggot for the cuck vid.

Dick said there were "creative differences"

But Maddox didn't mention Dick at all in the final episode of Biggest Problem, making him look like a fucking bitch and people are speculating it's because Dick is a Trump supporter and is bringing Trump fans to the show.

I'd settle for anyone with a full head of hair.

>idiots get mad their latest buzzword is being thrown in their faces
Good, can't wait for this cuck fad to be over. It's embarrassing how quickly the word has been stripped of any meaning. I actually forgot maddox even existed, he does videos now? Is that him in the OP? God he's ugly. Should have stuck to blogging.

Did he start trying to be known by his full name too?

These 2 things are usually a big sign someone is done. Start showing their face and/or start crying about being forever known as TotalBiscuit or whatever.

>he was basically outed as a thin-skinned faggot for the cuck vid

The cuck vid was the same thing he's been doing since he started his website. I don't get why you people get so incensed with the slightest of criticism.

this shit was downhill after the articles stopped being regular

then he started doing books and shit. I miss the old shit like making fun of kids artwork and personal annoyances with certain tv shows

>Cuckmaster supreme deluxe

oh shit my sides

Because he touched on their sacred word used to vilify the enemy. It's really that stupid, the people who use it are that reactionary.

i liked him when i was 16. calm the fuck down

Maddox said the original Total Recall sucks on his new podcast

100% guaranteed cuck

This. "Cuck" wore out it's welcome on Sup Forums just as it got popular outside of Sup Forums (as usual). But instead of hitting on how tired it was, like he did on the podcast, his youtube video was a weird half-added defense of the term.

what happened to maddox? last i saw he was annoyed about the use of the word "cuck" what happened since then?

Yep, the cuck vid is basically a rehash of this:
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

More like madcuck amiright?

No. I agree that the word is overused and cliche'd.

That said his video provided all the wrong reasons as to why "cuck" shouldn't be used anymore, basically saying that it was offensive to actual cucks (it's an insult; of course it's gonna be offensive). There was a distinct lack of humor in the vid as well, even for a maddox vid.

Is seanbaby still alive?

>the people who use it are that reactionary.
jesus christ you're pathetic

>The word epic should only be used to describe two or three things, ever.

This was the first small section of the vid, and I was entirely with him. Then he went on to use the popular definition through the whole thing anyway. It just didn't work.

>TotalBiscuit will be dead within two years
>His legacy is hundreds of hours of video game footage

If this isn't a wakeup call to let's players then they are truly lost.

Nah nobody ever calls him George on the podcast

I stopped listening when he became a regular.

I tried giving his podcast a listen, but when he says that not saying "uh..."when recording is a skill and proceeds to have radio silence every time he is thinking you know that something is not right.

Also, he's not that funny on his own

Dick on the other hand, I wish I could tell more what stories he tells are fake and what aren't, his podcast was way more enjoyable to listen to.

Anyway, more stuff to listen to at work so I don't mind

I gave up on him when his so called alpha male persona turned out to be a very short arab.

>there's nothing really inherently wrong with being a cuck

He is no more relevant today than Tucker Max is.

And at least Tucker had a movie.

Was he ever really at Maddox's level of fame? I mean, I bought his book back in middle school, but I never really saw him as anything big. His movie totally sucked beyond the very introductory scene with the deaf girl, though.

Plus, the world definitely changed to the point that it wouldn't allow Tucker Max much anymore, if he's even still active. He's always been a womanizer or whatever, while Maddox had a nice niche and then decided to flip out and implode because of his cuck fetish.

Pozzed libtard jew cuck detected.

>proving his point
Did you do that ironically or are you actually that unaware?

>being this reactionary

Sup Forumscuck nigger obsessed faggot detected

What a bro. Thanks the guy anyway. Takes the higher ground. Will listen. I enjoyed him more anyway.

>He is no more relevant today than Tucker Max is.

lol remember how badly he was clowned on opie and anthony? they annihilated him

Tucker Max is a family man now and an investor

tuckermax.me/

will he keep Tim?

last I heard he was writing for WWE videogames and working on his own indie game in addition to writing occasional articles for cracked.

might be remembering wrong but I think some feminist dug up his Fat Chicks in Party Hats stuff and there was some controversy over that

was always hoping he'd show up on BPitU, or anywhere, really.

asterios is way too much self depreciating to make him likable

best guests were Ryan Holiday, that dude knows his shit and that life hack guy. The women were weird because Maddox was so desperate to bang them that made everything sound weird

The generation that grew up with Maddox before social media / normies took over the internet has mostly grown up and moved on, leaving him somewhat out of touch with the new crop of cuckspouting teens who grew up on a more low-effort, content-rich internet.

That's not an answer. I was genuinely curious.

What did he mean by this?

Crazily enough, this past year Madcucks has gotten more and more self-righteous and pretentious while Dick has gotten more and more endearing.
Can't believe I'd ever be on Dick's side on anything.
Also, Dick's new podcast is actually listenable while Madcocks new podcast is absolute cringe.

Such a blunder. His whole routine was masculine posturing for his delivery.

again being reactionary