They really should've cut back on all the scenes that take place outside of the matrix

They really should've cut back on all the scenes that take place outside of the matrix.

Everything in the matrix = tight as fuck
Everything outside it = boring who cares tier snoozefest

I never understood what the fuck Morpheus and Trinity were talking about with the Oracle.

Did they really try to explain the new actor for the Oracle in-universe?

they should've cut back on the cgi. I was so disappointed about that.

What are you talking about? The Matrix never had any sequels.

I think they did in the video game tie-in, yeah. Evidently she had to go into hiding.
In her apartment.

Is it 2010? Willing denial isn't anywhere close to funny or clever anymore.

The Animatrix is the only good Matrix sequel (And it wasn't directed by the Wachowskis).

Enjoy OP

>dezionized
back to Sup Forums

reloaded is decent minus two scenes

revolutions is garbage right from the opening shot
>you now remember the thirty minute long mobil ave arc which leads absolutely nowhere

The madmen actually did it. I'm impressed

I cant imagine that being very good.
Does it just remove ZION or the entire "real world"

If its everything, then its probanbly shit

I only saw Reloaded like once or twice around when it came out, a couple of months ago I caught it on tv and it was embarrassingly bad

>Hanging out with a friend who hasn't seen it
>"Oh look, Reloaded is on, let's check it out"
>Its the Zion dance party
>Just slow motion gratiutous shots of smelly hippies nearly fucking on the dance floor
>Everything is completely over the top and looks like shit

I was legit embarrassed that I suggested it, terrible terrible movie.

The French guy killed her original avatar so she had to move to another one. I believe it was explained in the scene with Neo before Smith assimilated her.

It's not meant to be funny or clever, user, it's a defence mechanism.

The sequels are honestly pretty good

Maybe even better than the original

They should have cut back on Matrix 2 and 3.

Cut back to absolute nothing since they should not have been made.

You're getting nobody but me, some drunken fuck with that bait

who is the better director?

M Night Shymalan or the Watchowski Xisters?

yeah it wasn't a good movie. those robotic gun suits the humans had which had 0 armor protection for the pilot and left them completely exposed to the robotic squids were cool.

>IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THOSE BASTARDS OUR LIVES...WE GIVE EM HELL BEFORE WE DO!

I liked that when I was 16

They remove only the Zion scenes, all the scenes on the ship are still there

It's just like the first Matrix movie

Reloaded was great, except that nonsense CGI smith fight

The original plan for the Matrix trilogy was for The Second Renaissance to be a movie and Reloaded/Revolutions to be a movie, both bookending the original. But Warner Bros balked since they couldn't use the original Matrix cast in a prequel. That's why Reloaded and Revolutions have so much padding with extended action sequences that don't advance the plot.

That cut is garbage, they fade out in the middle of scenes and completely fucked the pacing of the movies it used. This piece of shit made me disregard fan edits forever.
Don't bother.

Thanks.

>The original plan for the Matrix trilogy was for The Second Renaissance to be a movie
No it wasn't, that's what you wish happened in that troubled little head of yours.

Make your own fan edit then you whiny faggot

Why did Sup Forums trick me into watching the Animatrix? What a piece of shit, and I am a former weeb.

shamalyon

You sound upset. Did you make that edit or something?

Did they ever give a reason why Neo came back from being dead because of a kiss aside from "ur the 1"?

He started to believe...

That's it?

/reddit/ ----->

Yes.

(something like that)

I'm guessing you didn't watch that edit at all, it's just terribly done.

Holy shit that's stupid. I always hated the ending to the first movie.

Shamma has made more than one good to great movie.

The wackas have only made one great movie. And while it's arguably one of the best action movies of all time, it doesn't make up for the sequels, cloud atlas, and Jupiter ascending. I haven't seen sense 8 but I've heard it's trash from people with good taste.

Cmon guys.. it was because of trinity. The Oracle told her she would fall in love with the one. And therefore he couldn't die. That's the explanation. Love. And back then, that's all you'd need and people wouldn't go ape shit on forums claiming how "pretentious" it was or the Wachowski are "hacks" because of it. It's called faith. That was the Oracle's purpose.

DO YOU BELEIVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE

The best thing about the sequels were the Frenchman, Trainman and the Architect.

These were actually decent ideas and actually somewhat interesting.

Reddit pls go