Trump bans people from the same list that obama had

>trump bans people from the same list that obama had
>"H-HE DIDN'T BAN SAUDI ARABIA BECAUSE HE HAS BUSINESS INTERESTS"

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sorry-mr-president-the-obama-administration-did-nothing-similar-to-your-immigration-ban/amp/?client=ms-android-google
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiohMbgqezRAhVW4GMKHVRlA28QFggaMAA&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&usg=AFQjCNErXuVhviT5l4dQn2fGsTxVeqyLzw&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people respond to you in that thread
>ignore than and start your own thread

>WE WILL AVENGE 9/11
>15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi
>3 were Egyptian
>neither banned

really makes u think

>Trump promises to destroy Democrat globalism

>copies their plans first week

You're straight up stupid if you don't at least think it's questionable that the primary financer of international terrorism wasn't on the ban list

Americans believe it's Iran and Saudi Arabia is innocent

he just wants a (you), some people really need to be acknowledged.

Nobody refuted me.

Leftist conspiracy theories are dumb as fuck.

>mfw amerisharts still think Iran is evil even though they complied with nuclear program guidelines

It wasn't because Trump had a hotel and ventures there you fucking idiot. He used the same list as Obama.

I agree Saudis should be banned but stop spreading retarded conspiracies.

Doesn't mean you need your own thread. Are you just virtue signaling to other Trump supporters about how you BTFO those SJWs?

>only Middle Eastern country with any balls
>kick Americans out, reclaim sovereignty
>BTFO Saddam with shitty outdated planes despite the West funding Iraq
>trigger America and Israel non-stop for 40 years

Based Iran

>copying Obama is now a good thing in the deluded minds of Trumplings

L M A O
M
A
O

People on this board unironically think Trump didn't include Saudi Arabia because of his hotels and cherry-picked countries to ban when he used the same list from the previous administration as a basis for the ban.

You're that sheep shagging leftypol marxist cunt that keeps getting destroyed. Fuck off.

>Obama has a list of countries that are dangerous
>Trump banns LITERALLY EVERIBODY from there
>hurr durr muh list

>everyone that thinks Saudi Arabia should be on the ban list is a Marxist
This is your brain on /r/the_donald.

>It wasn't because Trump had a hotel and ventures there you fucking idiot

Where did I claim that you stupid piece of shit? Can't read your own language? Lmao

>there is one New Zealand poster on Sup Forums

also

>copying Obama is now considered good

Why is /pol sending its surrogates to do damage control?

Plus they're the only muslim cunt that makes regular contributions to science, a very good friend to have in that region imo

No you fucking idiot. I never implied that. I said people who think that Trump didn't ban Saudi's because he has hotels there are fucking idiots. He used the same list from Obama.

If Trump were to ban Saudi's as well right now, you'd see more bitching and moaning as well as opposition and protests from the Leftists.

Here
Trump didn't exclude Saudi Arabia because he has business ventures there. He used the same list from Obama that were suggested to him by homeland security with no adjustments.

Why aren't you building the wall right now sudaca?

Why are Drumpfkins so perpetually angry?

i thought it was ALL countries
really? you let some in and some you dont?
but saudis, who are known supporters, and actually terrorists themselfs in yemen, are allowed?
what?

>He used the same list from Obama.

Wasn't changing the Democrat elite to a more ""American"" now one of his promises? Right now he doesn't do it but also copies them.

Don't get me wrong. I hated the pawn candidates like Rubio, Cruz and Hillary and wanted one of Trump or Sanders but what Trump does now is promising banning all the cartoons from TV while keeping Cartoon Network alive.

>surrounded by Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
>still a stable country

If they ditched the clerics no one would have a problem with them

Ignoramus here, so is Trump enacting what Obama wanted or??? Is it really Obama's list if Obama did not want to impose an extreme measure? Or did he want to but did not have the balls??

So I didn't claim that it's because of business interests. I said you should at least consider it questionable. Why would he copy obama's list word for word anyway? Wouldn't it make sense to make some changes or do you really think obama made a perfect list? There are many possible reasons for this other than business interests. I'm saying it is worth speculating as to what those reasons are, not that it's a business conspiracy.

But you posted the picture about how Marxism is such a failure when nobody said anything Marxist.

And Obama's list was not what you think it was, it still allowed people to travel between the countries and the US. It's a coincidence that Obama's list didn't include country's with Trump hotels, but it is incredibly suspicious that Trump didn't expand the list to include dangerous countries that have Trump hotels.

>now one

>more American one now, one of his promises?

Sorry for typo.

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sorry-mr-president-the-obama-administration-did-nothing-similar-to-your-immigration-ban/amp/?client=ms-android-google

The part about the list is at the bottom.

Obama had the 7 listed as countries of concern.

Trump banned everyone from those countries from entering America.

Why are you retarded?

It isn't Trump's fault. Go ask Obama why he didn't include Saudi Arabia.

If he banned Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and such as well, what do you think will happen?

You'd see even more bitching, blocking and opposition from liberals. He took a moderate approach and used the same list that was suggested to by Obama's security advisors.

He played it safe.

see
He didn't expand the list as he wanted to take a nuanced approach and play it safe, following the same security advisory under the Obama administration.

>He took a moderate approach

>taking Obama's list with countries of concern
>banning everyone from these countries from entering USA
>even banning diasporas who has a second passport from those countries

>moderate approach
>playing it safe

>me reading OP's posts

no wonder your country is a living meme, can't wait for california and Texas to secede.

god dern libterds

Yes.

If he included every Islamic country what do you think the response would be?

He used the same countries for a reason. That is playing it safe.

Honestly want the leftists to start a civil war here.

>europe

Even bigger meme kek. How many Mudslimes in Spain right now after the floodgates were opened?

THIS is the biggest Sup Forums fallacy there is

The fact is that Sup Forums are a bunch of loser cucks who look up to strongmen as a bizarre mental cosplay of their empowerment fantasy.

it's not a muslim ban per se. If it was, he would have banned Indonesia as well, as that is the country with the highest muslim population on this planet, and Malaysia and some other SEA countries too.
It's more like a 'potential terrorist ban'. Muslim ban is just a buzzword from the media meant to make SJW complain.
Saudi Arabia and Egypt are totally harmless. 9/11 was 16 years ago, get over it

>How many Mudslimes in Spain right now after the floodgates were opened?

official numbers, 581 refugees have been acepted in total, 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in year 2016.

lol, you really are a walking meme.

>refugees admitted

Fucking idiot. How about the ones who are in the country regardless of status?

You know...when you phrase it like that it is pretty hilarious. Manlets...when will they learn?

>refusing to do anything about the country that killed 3,000 American, gives ISIS millions of dollars, and supplies them with thousands of fighters is "taking a nuanced approach"

turkey is not the same as saudis
cancer of arabia must be eradicated

Fucking idiot. NONE.

Nuanced being he just followed what was suggested to Obama by security officials. You can ask Obongo why he didn't put Saudis on the list.

>surrounded by Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
You realise that Iran has good relations with two out of three of those countries right?

Dumb as fick.

France admitted few refugees as well, yet a shitton of them are in camps trying to get into the UK. Many of them thus are not recorded in the official statistics.

You are looking only at the refugees admitted officially. You have open borders with the rest of the EU.

jesus, how fucking dumb can one guy be? we don't have millions of refugees roamming our streets waiting for papers you dumbfuck, you have been living on a shithole for so many years that you think that every place on earth is similar or worse than your putrid country.

stop giving (You)s to this faggot, he needs to go back to Sup Forums

Obama's list was not a travel ban in the first place. You can't just deflect to Obama forever, Trump CHOSE to base his policy off of Obama's.

tienes razón, debatir con un idiota es una derrota segura.

What happened to the pic that was saying
>When the Holocaust is a fabrication but you wish they finished the job

I didn't think it was that good so I didn't save it

>we don't have refugees roaming the streets waiting for papers

Yes you do dumb spic fuck.

You have tens of thousands of them already.

You just claim that you have less refugees than bevause you admitted less officially. I'm talking about the total number including the non official ones. You're fucking retarded ifnyou think there are onky 6000 or so migrants in Spain. That's just the number you officially admitted.

>biggest shithole in europe calling anybody else a shithole

Your economy is in ruins and your unemployment rate is off the charts. Your poverty levels exceed that of the US.

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm pointing out that he didn't exclude Saudis because he has hotels there.

It's not as good but it was still among the most pertinent.
Ah well, later then.

well, give the spic a break, he can't see any refugees from his moms basement.

lmao ton of studies proving this to be true. look at adoption studies where black toddlers were adopted and raised in rich white households. They scored lower on IQ tests than their biological white children.

Trump used Obama's list because it didn't include the Saudis. He could have, and should have, had his own security experts give him an updated list. Obama's list was 2 year old. Trump didn't use Obama's list because he thought it was reliable, he picked it because it coincidentally didn't impede on his businesses.

Memes. The black children in that study had IQs higher than average. The study itself did not conclude that blacks had a lower IQ than whites inherently, they concluded that home environment, the only factor the study was looking at, played a large part in the black-white IQ gap, but was not the only factor.

>actually and unironically with Sup Forums
for what purpose? what exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Nope. The onus is on you to prove that. It's much easier legally to use the same list that was suggested to Obama by his security advisors than come up with a new one. It has nothing to do with him having hotels in Saudi Arabia.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiohMbgqezRAhVW4GMKHVRlA28QFggaMAA&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&usg=AFQjCNErXuVhviT5l4dQn2fGsTxVeqyLzw&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc

t. racist

I'm just using Occam's razor.

Trump has not divested from his businesses like he promised.
The list Trump used is outdated and does not adequately protect us from the largest exporters of terror.
Trump has business interests with those countries.
We gain nothing from having Saudis in our country, but Trump loses a lot by alienating his business partners.

Humans are motivated by profit. Even if Trump didn't include Saudi Arabia for innocent reasons, he still stands to profit from this decision and therefore it can influence his decision making in the future. It is a cause for concern.

Nope.

They did better than regular niggers on average at age 7. As they grew older the IQ gap increased.

This is perfectly consistent with the hereditarian theory that genetics play a smaller role in IQ at a yoinge age, but increase greatly and supercede environmental factors when you age.

The niggers adopted into rich white households reverted to the near average of all niggers at 17.

They literally just kept changing the subject and using weasel words. There was no relevant discussion just senseless b8ing

The list is from December 2015. It is not as outdated as you claim it to be.

Again, it isn't a fucking conspiracy. The ban was implemented quickly within a week of taking office. He just copy-pasted it from Obama. Hence the rapid implementation. It's not because of Trump's business ventures in Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah cause Obama was so fucking hard on Saudi Arabia.

You’re so stupid…

…you sent me a fax with a stamp on it!

…you thought a quarter back was a refund!

…you tried to put M&M’s in alphabetical order!

…you thought Boyz II Men was a day care center!

…you thought Eartha Kitt was a set of garden tools! (not that many kids know who Eartha Kitt is, she’s a singer)

…you thought General Motors was in the Army!

…you thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats!

…you thought TuPac Shakur was a Jewish holiday!

…under “education” on job applications you put “Hooked on Phonics”!

…you tried to drown a fish!

…you tripped over the cordless phone!

…you stared at the orange juice carton because it said “concentrate”!

…you got stabbed in a shoot out!

…you asked me to meet you at the corner of “WALK” and “DON’T WALK”!

…they had to burn down the school to get you out of 3rd grade!

…on applications that say “Sign Here” you put “Libra!”

…at the bottom of the application where it says “sign here”… you put “Sagittarius.”

…you asked for a price check at the Dollar Store!

…it takes you 3 hours to watch “60 Minutes!”

…you studied for a blood test and failed!

…you tried to buy tokens to get on to “Soul Train!”

…when you saw under 17 not admitted at the movies you went out and got 16 friends!

…when you heard 90% of accidents happen at home you moved!

…you think Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company!

…you think Taco Bell is where you pay your phone bill.

…when you missed the #44 bus you took the #22 bus twice instead!

…when the sign said Airport Left you turned around and went home!

…you climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side!

Who said anything about obama? Obama was a puppet from beginning to end

It is your duty as a citizen to critique and question your government.

shouldn't you be happy?

Putin is now the USA first lady.

>Ban people coming from muslims countries that have NEVER sent a SINGLE (not one) terrorist to the United States
>Don't ban the countries that the 9/11 hijackers come from
>These countries just HAPPEN to be business interests for Trump

hmm really makes you think

You're a Spaniard. That's it.

You’re so stupid…

…you sold your car for gas money!

…you got trapped in a grocery store and starved to death.

…you sat on the TV and watched the couch.

…you called me to get my phone number.

…you put lipstick on your forehead because you wanted to make up your mind.

…if I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I’d get change back.

…they had to burn the school down to get you out of third grade.

…you took a ruler to bed to see how long you slept.

…if you spoke your mind, you’d probably be speechless.

…you got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor.

…you jumped off a cliff to see if the wings on your maxi pads would make you fly!

…you locked yourself in a bathroom and pissed in your pants.

…you tried to kill a bird by throwing it off a cliff.

…you asked someone how to spell “TV.”

…you bought a solar-powered flashlight.

…you looked in the lake and saw a reflection of yourself, jumped in, and tried to save yourself from drowning.

…you grabbed a bowl when I said it was chilly outside.

…you left me a voicemail by screaming into my mailbox.

…you went to the beach to surf the internet.

…you stuck a phone up your ass to make a booty call.

…you went to get a ladder when you heard drinks were on the house.

…you went to the library to find Facebook.

…you went to the dentist to get your Bluetooth fixed.

…you sprayed a tree with Axe body spray and thought it would fall down.

…you tried to climb Mountain Dew.

…when you took a survey that asked you your sex you put in “M, F, and sometimes Wednesday”

…you bought tickets to Xbox Live.

…you went to Babies R Us and asked where the babies were.

No, he didn't just copy paste it. Obama's list was never a travel ban and didn't kick out green card holders.

It's also perfectly consistent with the environmental hypothesis. They only tested for home environment, as the kids get older they're exposed to more environmental factors outside of the home. The authors of the study know more than some alt rightist ranting about niggers.

POL BTFO

He copy and pasted the countries that were on the list of concern. He didn't copy and paste what Obama did. Just the countries security officials said that were a risk.

>Be American Sup Forumsack.
>Be living Embodiment of Murrican memes.

Never change son.

You're a fucking moron.

The hereditarian hypothesis is that genetic factors play the smallest part during childhood, but play a much greater part as you get older. See Jensen et al 2005 on this.

It is not consistent with the environmental hypothesis. Those niggers tested at 17 weren't kicked out of their rich adoptees homes or went to ghetto schools. The environment did nit change significantly.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/

Your pound is dropping, your country is more SJW at this point, you are too pussy and scared to trigger article 50 and will still abide by 95% of EU regulations in the end. Also the shitskin immigrants won't stop. Just the white Poles.

Our president just kicked out the SJW bitch who said the ban shouldn't be enforced. gg

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

I'm sure you have a completely objective stance on this, referring to black people as niggers and everything.

But there are more environmental factors than just schools or home environment. One study found that African Americans with lighter skin had higher IQs, but African Americans with more European DNA did not, suggesting that how people are treated based on their skin color can effect their IQ.

In the UK, Black African kids outperform their white British counterparts in academic test scores in high school despite many starting school not even speaking English and living in poverty.

>Slavs.
>White.

Your deluded m8 :3