I left my home for first time in one year and this experience has been awful...

i left my home for first time in one year and this experience has been awful, the psychologist was a old lady and she talked to my parents about videogames adiction and 'forums' on internet

i saw people taller than me, i feel like a kid, i saw a couple of old ladies taller than me, this is worse tan cancer

>this is worse tan cancer

What?

I told you they wouldn't help you my guy

atleast you are not having criminal case against for posting photos of little girls, so it could be worse really

Need more than just couple of sentences, buddy.

Very disappointed tbqh

Did you tell her about Misaki?

So what are you going to do next?

please faggots, stop feeding this troll, you're not helping him, he is nothing but a atention seeking whore, report every single post like we already do in /hisp/, he is nothing but a walking cancer.

Fuck off, he's entertaining

don't worry Jorge everything will be daijobu

acquire some marketable skills like Portuguese

Jorge, you need a psychiatrist not psychologist.

Spamming threads on Sup Forums isn't going to help your mindset.

Que te calles.

>what can i do

tell us where you live and we will visit.

visit or launch a nuclear bomb, whatever is faster.

He is pretty much the only thing that makes Spain relevant here on Sup Forums tbqh

Plastic surgery and HGH, it's that easy

tell it to my face and not online and see what happens

now... post address faggot and see me knocking on your door, I'll beat the cancer out of you.

>HGH

I only learned about the HGH to grow taller trick after i was 22 and my growth plates had already sealed. It's not fair guys, my opportunity to live a decent life is gone.

174cm manlet.

He's trying to say he has a melanoma

RIP Spainfriend

J O R G E
O
R
G
E

I know that feelio bro. I saw several girls taller than me today as usual. I wish I could just work from home so I don't have to feel like this.

Aren't you 18? Take HGH and you can grow to 190cm. The dream for me is already over, my time has ended.

>the psychologist was a old lady
Just tell them you want a male psychologist, psychology is already enough of a meme.
>about videogames adiction and 'forums' on internet
Tell her to shut the fuck up.