If China and India worked together could they defeat Israel?

If China and India worked together could they defeat Israel?

I know that militaristic superpowers like Russia/France/Britain could but I don't know much about the Asia's.

No assist from America and no nukes.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>needing to work together

Their populations are nearly 200 times that of Israel. They'd still win with their shitty Soviet weapons given the sheer enormity of their armies.

Not really. Explosive warfare has changed the golden horde zerg rush tactics completely.

well, can israel into full-scale war? I mean, they've been wrecking arabs for decades now, but that doesnt say much. surely kikes seem to be very good at point precise high profile operations, but full scale war vs 2 billion people basically?

>militaristic superpowers like Russia/France/Britain
>/France/Britain

It's not 2 billion all at once. It's not genocide (something the Jew's should know well)
You got to take into the account of all those in poverty and such .

Just the armed forces.

And beating the Arabs doesn't mean much:
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

What? It's an undeniable fact that France and Britain have the second/third best armies in the entire peninsula.

>If China and India worked together could they defeat Israel?
whatta fuck am i reading
too acrobatic to read

What's wrong with it? I'm asking seriously.

t. Muhammad Abdul

its possible. i mean, they'd beat shitrael because poo and the commiehole have too much of manpower to be hired as a soldier for almost free.

>implying I hate the Jew's like ever y other sandnigger
Israel has the best military in all of Asia and has soloed large parts of it decades ago. Who else would I put it against if not other Asian countries?

I see.
But man power is just as much of a strength as having an aircraft carrier tho. You can't go reeee not fair just because the opposition has more people than you.

>best military in Asia
>95% of the IDF kills are stone throwing children

It all depends ofc

The US would fully support Israel in any plausible war scenarion, also the Israelies are a nuclear state on their own right and probably in better conditions to use such weapons tactically than China or India.

Finally while both China and India each posses an aircraft carrier their power projection capabilities are very limited, the Israelies really are that capable/experienced in carrying out complex logistics I would unironically argue they could match the mobilization power of the larger countries.

On paper yes, in a full scale war scenario and leavng aside geopolitics and nukes China or India should either come out the winner, however in terms of conflict resolution Israel is probably in a better real world position to quickly achieve a military objective and then force a ceasefire through mediated diplomacy. Real world no full scale war with Israel is possible without engaging the United States as well.

India and China would easily destroy Israel in a convential war.

how's this even a question?
meme aside, their disproportionate national power is beyond comparison.

If China and India worked together, they could march over the world, literally speed up or slow the spin of the planet, or push it closer to or further from the sun.

Sheer mass of people aside, yes. Both are nuclear countries and have the military manpower required to take the country by infantry.

there are more soldiers here than whole population of israel. so unless israel uses wits and trickery, they have no chance

Neither country could project power overseas (only the US, UK, and France have real blue water navies). Also they're not exactly friends, so why would they cooperate on anything like that?

What ? Why would that even happen ? It's such a dumb question like "batman vs superman who would win ???" it doesn't make any sense
Please stop posting dumb topics

they don't necessarily need a navy to attack israel as arabs would gladly give them authority to pass through their regions when it comes to beating israel.

Foolish scenario OP, India and Israel are allies while India and China are rivals

>China
>India
>Working together
China shits on India.

>India and Israel are allies
>

Israelis don't have enough bombs for those numbers

Most non-muslim Indians support Israel

>If China and India worked together could they defeat Israel?
I don't know m8
israelis are ready to fight to the last american after all

Why would we? Israel is a good ally :^)

India wouldn't fight Israel, as they have pretty good relations.

If China and Israel had to duke it out, it's much more likely that China would be the invading force, rather than vice versa. In that case, they would probably fare similar to the soviets