What do you listen to when you're too patrician for pop and too pleb for classic and too white for jazz and too old for...

what do you listen to when you're too patrician for pop and too pleb for classic and too white for jazz and too old for indie bullshit

meant classical music

Nothing.

You seem to need justification just to listen to any sort of music. Pathetic.

third stream

wow rude

Noise.

Rock?
or are you a faggot that puts all rock into pop music?

any recs?

all of the catchy music with hooks and all of that i count as pop music right now i'm bored of it okay

>too white for jazz
Holy fucking shit just kill yourself now, you're not patrician in any form of the word

dude if you saw my bookshelves you'd not say that

bleeps

listen to vivaldi's four seasons and miles davis' kind of blue until you like it

this is a pretty good idea, just noticed two of my fav jazz albums are labeled this, maybe it's time to into jazz

>lul my literary taste has bearing on my musical taste
You try to tell me you're some sort of literary patrician and you can't enjoy both of the best genres of music to listen too while reading?
Kill yourself my man.

noise

Damn, that's a wild beak.

yeah that's exactly what i'm saying you imbiceal

Jacaszek

deatr gripszs

Get over labels and try some Berlin School electronics.

You listen to this man. He has the song for you no matter what walk of life you're in.

i figured it out i'ma into charles mingus, gil evans, duke ellington, debussy, and ravel then build from there
8-)

>getting this mad over music

Ok those are good too senpai. I would also reccomend checking out John Coltranes village recordings from 1961 theyre fantastic.

ok i will nigga