Disney dominating 2016

>How do they do it?

>deadpool just knocked zootopia out of the box in Japan after being online and heavily pirated and on bluray/dvd/digital download, billion dollar franchise made out of a 50 mil movie

I'm not going to reply to that retard but

>posting box office figures makes you Sup Forums
>these retards think that the only vs wars are console wars

theres literally fucking pop star wars on fucking twitter you fucking retard

Quips

lots and lots of quips

Speak English you fucking nigger.

they bought it

They bought the box-office?

I hope you never reply to your own post

"

fuck off

Making quality films.

2001 ass lookin ape man bone throwin motha father

but why

Deadpool just released in Japan where Zootopia was still dominating movie theaters, and took Zootopia's spot the way it did in the U.S and is one of the highest grossing movies in Japan. This happened after its been out since febuary and basically around the world, where digital release, and dvds and pirating are happening and it still had a monster number 1 showing. Its still making money in theaters six months later.

x

If (You) don't reply to this post your mother will died horribly tonight

Fickle you bitch

respond

Committee formulated movies that don't take risks, are familiar, by the books, quipy, and crowd pleasing.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

they pay people and critics to go to the movies and watch them.
thats how.

idiotic

idiot

Reply to this post if you want to.

now wait a min

ihy

STOP XD

You nigger

mom

Die Jew

Screw you

fuck you

what movie

godzilla vs mechagodzilla

why

(You)

suck my dick

First make characters children can relate to and will trigger weepy adults. Then, kill some of those characters. Then, make a coming of age/self discovery storyline. Add in a villain with an unpopular, contemporary view on the world and make sure he/she dies in a horrific fashion. In the end, everyone learns something and feels better about themselves.

And profit, also see

1/10 made me reply