ITT first movie crushes

;_;

El JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA!!! Nice forced meme DANNYBOYTBH!

Vanessa Angel

>That perfect blend of sweetness and erotic guilt
She makes my dick so hard. I dont care if she's my mom. I would fuck the shit out of her before I disappeared.

die gerade hahahahaha

End yourself faggot.

I'm femanon though

oh boy is this movie available in 1080p?

Not really movie, but a tv show.

Noughties babby.
(Dem feet tho)

No joke I watched The Mummy so often when I was younger. I had a total crush on him.

>one user trying to counter-forcememe a well known meme because he saw a single pic of a mexican posting it outside of what you consider "the internet secret club"

Fucking furfags, get the fuck out. Not going to lie though, they were my crushes too.

cringe

Yes he gave me my first wet panties in the scene where he is chasing the horse. I was probably 11 or so.

same

No joke, there was about a 5 year period in the mid 90's where if any movie had any mildly attractive woman in it, I probably masturbated to it 1000 times.

So...

COME ON AND SLAM

Not sure if it was five years but around the time I was 12-14, I did the same. Good times. Now I have to force myself to not fap because I want to get a good cum supply in case I get laid. Things were simpler back then.

Yeah, it's definitely not like it was. I mean, every fuckin' chance I got I was beatin' my dick raw.

I can't even remember the all the girls I was rubbin' out to, though if you name it, I probably was.