Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhWHxKYQe1
youtube.com/watch?v=qHD4H60rCfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause she just SAW THESE DUBS

she was a poopin

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhWHxKYQe1

Caught a glimpse of that prehistoric, high test, dino dong

A tiny dinosaur latched on the undercarriage of the jeep and is dicking her through the seat.

>tfw prime laura dern makes lewd noises towards you

Spielbergo's big cock

>See this in cinemas as a kid

>She leans out of the jeep and grabs a leaf, then talks to the others about it and how it should be extinct as they continue driving before pulling up

For some reason those scene was removed from the VHS DVD and Blu-Ray releases. But they keep the fucking end of her rant with her just saying 'this shouldn't be here' for some reason.

One of those little dinos was liking her crotch.

BIG

PREHISTORIC

Has anyone tried that whole chaos theory/water droplet pickup line irl?

COCKS

enjoy boys

>mfw she was my childhood crush

I loved where she had the young boy diddle her to orgasm.

She saw the unedited version of JP on VHS and saw Lex tits.

wat

sauce?

kickass torrent LaserDic

In the movie she's in bed with a 13? year old boy, he fingers her till she cums.

roll

she just realized she looks 40 even though she's in her mid 20s

where can i find this

>Eventually Rose kisses Mr. Hillyer who at first responds to her advances and then becomes angered at her and rebuffs her. Buddy witnesses Rose and Mr. Hillyer kissing and later, when Rose comes to talk to him at night, he repeatedly tries to grab and massage her breast just as his father had done while he was kissing Rose. Eventually to satisfy his curiosity Rose allows 13 year old Buddy to masturbate her. Afterwards she is apologetic and upset and begs him not to tell anyone.
>Released 1991
Would this film ever be released today

See

youtube.com/watch?v=qHD4H60rCfA

Enjoy.

Why is her mouth sinking into the rest of her face?

Laura Dern does a really hilarious/great " D: " face toward the end of Blue Velvet. It would make for a compelling negative reaction image, to be quite honest with you, Sup Forums.

I recommend that someone try screen-grabbing it and posting it a time or two. I'm not interested enough to do it just now, but it's a really choice face. If you watch for it, you'll find it easily.

ah what the fuck where's the good part

the whole movie is great

fucking douchebags GTFO

JUST

Still would.

> is 25

> looks 36