Founder of America wasn't even American, he was British

>Founder of America wasn't even American, he was British
Explain yourselves, Americucks

Amerigo was Italian

>implying america had a founder

the presidency wasn't established until after the decalaration of indepdence was issued

australian education everyone

>founders of australia were abos
>australia was originally (still is) one big prison

>Has an entire continent to himself
>Feels the need to "declare independence" from some tiny island on the other side of the world like some sort of edgy teenager running away from home because "no one understands me"

>immigrants literally came and stole clay and claimed it as their own and then killed the native inhabitants "by accident" with disease
>MUH CONSTITUTION! UNDER THE STARS AND STRIPES I AM FREE FROM BRITISH TYRANNY!
>fast forward 200 years and these "Americans" get asshurt when other immigrants do the very same except with no violence and no disease that kills millions of people
>BUILD THAT WALL AND DEPORT THESE FUCKERS! I WILL NOT SIT AND WATCH AS MUH JOB IS STOLEN BY SOMEONE FROM A COUNTRY WITH A DEEPER, OLDER, AND MORE INTERESTING HISTORY THAN MINE!

>The founder of Australia wasn't even Australian, he was British.

Explain yourselves Kangroocucks.

>the founder of Australia was a convicted criminal

>sweden

Actually he(John Morton[caster of the decisive vote in favor of [) was in fact a Finn.

Anglocentric historians have downplayed his role in the founding of the United States.

reminder that australians are literally just british people who happen to live in an arid shit hole

Every country in the world was founded by immigrants, stop being stupid.

>Swede
>Lecturing anyone about stealing clay

GIVE

IT

BACK

Wrong. The founder of the Federation of Australia was Australian.
Stay cucked Norway

saved, going to answer every Sup Forums thread with it from now on.

>colonial Australian

Nice way of spelling "Not Australian"

Stealing clay from practically helpless Indians is not the same as getting into a war with your neighbor and losing clay because he's the victor.
nothing personel

How's the rain today Charles, heavy or moderately heavy?

>immigrants

No. Conquerers and colonizers. They didn't immigrate. Massive difference my Islamic friend.

YOU CHEATED

YOU STOLE OUR CLAY

GIVE IT BACK

GIVE IT BKACSF

GIVE IT BACK

GIVE IT BACK RIJGHT NOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

The vast majority of American came over when the country was already established. We are descended from economic migrants.

It's funny how history goes, 200 years ago Americans were the illegals in Mexico and Canada

stfu white boi youre time is over

Oh wow. Just looked up weather in Britain. It's not even a meme. Literally raining every day this week

SHUT UP

XD!

The Gadsden purchase happened because radical Americans were upset with the result of the Mexican American war, so they started illegally immigrating to Mexico and claiming it for America. So Mexico agreed to sell even more land to the US kek.

Semantics my bulbous buddy.
If America was "founded" by people not even born there and then had the balls to claim it as "their" land then you're not in much of a position to be angry about Mexicans doing something similar. At least Mexicans don't claim America is their land (even though they have a better claim to it than you do) and they don't exactly murder the native population because they're "barbaric".

>mfw United Statians had more presidents than the guys that discovered America in the first place

how exactly do you create a country without being an immigrant to it beforehand?