Can we just hurry up and get him impeached already? He's turned us into even more of a laughing stock...

Can we just hurry up and get him impeached already? He's turned us into even more of a laughing stock. Every day he does something unimaginably worse than the last and it's only been a single week.

>1. Your country
>2. Your estimate of how long it will take for him to cross the line and get impeached

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-immigration-order-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8 years

no

we want full mandate, if the USA survives it or not is not our problem.

Donald "Dumbfuck" Drumpf won't last for another week.

>He's turned us into even more of a laughing stock.
Oh shut up. You'll get used to it.

OP mad that his drug-runner cousin Juan will soon be deported back to Tijuana.

8 Years
They deserve this

he won't be impeached. idiots like you will drive more voters to him and he will be re-elected.

This is your test motherfucker.
See you on the battlefield.

>makes America great day by day
>niggers cry because they can't deal that their crook had lost

really makes me think

>t. increasingly nervous man

enjoy your constant influx of mudshits in your continent with no limits ayy

today I learned a new word: malfeasance!

it's when you only ban people from countries you don't have any business interests in :^)

Not gonna lie, former american here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

I love it, all he's doing is increasing sympathy for Muslims and Mexicans.

someone give me a quick rundown

>former american here

he's too busy on twitter to run america

false. it was the same ban list used by obongo

>all should be included
>implying there is a constitutional right to let anybody from anywhere immigrate here

what mosque is this?

I would have never belived that it was possible to destroy 'Mericas reputation as bastion of freedom and as leader of the free world in just two weeks.
But it happend. I am still under shock.
As much as I hate you capitalist pigs, who will keep the russians and the chinese at bay?
Donald 'WROOOOOOONG' Trump?
t. serious concernd european

1. flag
2. aint gonna happen, we finally got a real, working president instead of a leftist, alinskyite "community organizer", and you fucks think we're gonna just lay down and let you fuck things up? hope you snowflakes are ready for a real civil war, because that's where we're headed because of fucks like you

in good time

But he's destroying the country and putting innocent lives at risk

Even if you are some kind sadist with borderline personality disorder he's also fucking up Western European politics as well forcing them to become more radicalised. It will spread to you soon enough

He placed a travel ban on 7 Muslim majority countries hilariously forgetting to include Saudis in the list because 20% of US oil comes there even though they contribute way more disproportionately to terrorism than Syria or Iraq. He also fired the interim AG because she said that a ban specifically targeting Muslims was unconstitutional

merkel

just conscript the nonstop migrants into your army

It is in Missouri, and Obama never had a ban list. That's just not what his list was.

alri noor

That's what you get for electing r*ddit scum

lmao, agree, he is absolutely mad there trying to refute everything that is being said about him on TV.

He used the same exact list from Obama dipshit.

snopes.com/trump-immigration-order-obama/

>missouri

Lmao would have burned a Koran in front of that shitstain building.

>hilariously forgetting to include Saudis

>ban specifically targeting Muslims

which one is it?

This isn't a ban on Muslims you CNN watching retard. If i'm a Muslim living here i can visit the US any time i want.

Okay that is a fucking hoax. It wasn't a travel ban, it was temporary slow in visas in response to a specific terrorist threat levied at the US by intelligence services. It didn't halt anybody coming to the US and it only affected Iraq. That was it.

Why the fuck are places like Sudan targeted? They literally just agreed to work with America to combat terrorism after 20 years of frigid diplomatic relations due to Darfur genocide. He's just trying to start shit for no reason.

>he's also fucking up Western European politics as well forcing them to become more radicalised.

Better than doing nothing. Direct action take satisfaction.

No, Europe will only unite when a new war starts in europe and I would love to skip that
And they are asylum seekers, not immigrants, german law is very precice in this case. Everyone who don't speak german on A2 level has to go back to there home country as soon as the war is over
If a war in europe breaks out and these guys join the army and fight for the Reich then hell, what more right do they need to stay here?

>Obama never had a ban list.

he most definitely did have a ban list, which he enforced during the "arab spring"

Are those tears flooding out from your tearsockets?

You moved the goalposts. First you said "ban list", now you just say "list". Obama's list was not a ban list.

Is your name Alex by chance?

He targeted countries that are Muslim majority but gave clauses saying he would make exceptions for Christian and other religious minorities seeking asylum. Basically saying fuck the native Muslim population looking to get asylum

It wasn't full "Nazi 1488 fuk all islams" sure but it was definitely biased against them. He's testing the waters to see what he can get away with

Soon he'll be spying on your government and restricting the free flow of information on the internet. Don't underestimate him. I don't mind republicans but he's legitimately a threat to stability.

so what was it then? just a note to look at while taking a shit?

Good. Fuck Pisslam.

Yeah it's crazy
Europe has to get it's shit together to stand up against the fucking maniacs in DC. I hope that Schulz wins, he could be the right guy for this job.

How can you just ban millions of Muslims?

You have anything to back that up or just speculating as usual?

Refugees were admitted to the US during every month of Obama's presidency. He never banned refugees. Not even from Iraq like is often claimed, he just slowed down processing of Iraqi refugees because of an intercepted AL Qaeda plot.

Look it up yourself. It's quicker for you and me that way.

>Impeach one of the greatest shitposters
why are you such a faggot loser?

People don't like muslims. As soon as that is understood by the left we can move on from this.

Trumpf gonna get shot in CIA inside job before April calling it now

>something unimaginably worse
nah nigga. its something fully expectable and imaginable
only you americans didnt realize that or downplayed it being edgy like d-dont take what he says seriously, h-hes a populist, everyone has good and bad sides, h-hes a successful businessman, wouldnt straightforwardly do that as he said either.

> it's only been a single week.
i read the news yesterday that he told the jp pm that "the beginning is important. i wanna do all i stated" in the phone conversation. it means hes on a full speed mode from the beginning and will do all of his shit.

Let's see some Hollywood celebrities offer to take in any refugees from Yemen and Syria since they're such good-hearted lefties. They talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk.

>He targeted countries that are Muslim majority but gave clauses saying he would make exceptions for Christian and other religious minorities seeking asylum.

*He targeted 7 countries that are Muslim majority for 90 days where priority will be given to religious minorities facing persecution in their countries.

>He's testing the waters to see what he can get away with
>Soon he'll be spying on your government and restricting the free flow of information on the internet.

yeah nice arguments. you're caught up in the hysteria of the left. it's gonna be a long 8 years for you at this rate.

I'm pretty sure that shit was made when arab spring broke out. You know, incase shit went apeshit.
Millions of refugees and ISIS is what i'd call shit going apeshit.

Would you prefer the electric Pence?

You people understand that it's JIHAD? right?

I don't like his policies, but even if you don't like him, this man is neccesary for the future.

I mean lets be real, the PC culture and the brainwashing in America and especially Europe is getting out of hand. He's the only solution for that.

For fucksake I can't even have a civil debate with my friends anymore. They're just going to insult me and when they silenced me they'll have a massive orgy together with the girl that everyone faps to in the middle. It's getting out of hand and I'm sick of it.

So yeah, tl;dr, we need him, even if you don't like him.

Donald will never, ever be impeached

Obama was as much responsible for the refugee disaster as Merkel with his colossal, mind-bending retardation.

Good speech bro.

Ban list as in the list he used to ban countries from entering was from Obama. Not Trump's business interests faggot.

>the PC culture and the brainwashing in America and especially Europe is getting out of hand. He's the only solution for that.

>oh man, this fly is really annoying me
>i should set myself on fire. that way it won't land on me
>why are you complaining about being on fire? at least that fly isn't annoying you

Whats with this fucking German obsession with a united Europe?
May be other Europeans just want to be independent and run their own affairs

(You)

But when it was Obama's list, it was not a ban list. You could still travel to those countries. Refugees from those countries could still come to the US.

I didn't say anything about business interests, what the fuck are you going on about?

>as soon as the war is over
>implying they'll ever leave

Come on Gertard. Many of them are economic migrants living off benefits.

>Killed the rebranded SOPA
>Protected the country from terrorists using Obama's proposal because he was too big of a faggot to go through with it
>"But the media is making fun of us :(((("

I wish Trump was our president.

>Alex by chance? checks flag
Yeah, Alex, deep in the heart of Malaysia

No you fucking read see
The countries that were regarded as threats were created under Obama. Trump just used that same list. He didn't exclude Saudi Arabia because he had hotels there dumbshit.

No, it was not Obama's proposal. The only thing Trump's ban list has in common with Obama's list is the countries in question. Obama was never going to ban refugees from Syria or from the other countries for however long.

Trump put up a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the oval office.

Good comeback for Obama taking him off the $20 bill.

He needs to be convicted of a crime to get impeached.

1. flag
2. he won't get impeached, although I'm not convinced he'll get second term.

It is the future you chose.

Americans really think he is doing too far? don'be stupid. it's all Obama's fault, right?

>gay biker

>loving mudslimes

Really gets the noggin a joggin!

Yeah but Jackson probably wouldn't have appreciated being on a Federal Reserve Note of all things.

>Le Muslims hate gays meme

My roommate in college was named Alex and his father was named Philip. Kind of like an Alexander the Great and Philip II of Macedonia thing they had. He was ethnic Chinese though

I know he browses Sup Forums so was worth a shot. That sounds just like something he would say.

kek

He'll survive his four years. The U.S. government is Republican controlled and few of them have the spine to stand up for him if shit got really serious.

I don't know what it's going to take to get it through your thick heads but trump really does care about the american people.

It's america first you dips. That's all he wants. Jobs, money, and purchasing power for the middle and lower class. He's paying himself nothing and working to bring companies back tot he united states. Even if technology is phasing those factories out he'll find something else to do. But he's not going to start WW3 over it unlike a certain other candidate would have.

Not a problem, Antonescu. Countries with a per capita GDP of less than $10,000 don't tend to be attractive to refugees.

I doubt he'll be impeached. America would descend into pure chaos if he does

I personally believe caring about foreigners is retarded but I also believe that Trump is a monkey with a knife and he's going to destroy what's left of the US and possibly it's allies

I mean it was meant to happen at some point, this is the last one before the Russians take over, or the Chinese

And the most sad thing about this whole thing is that when Trump fails and destroys the United States, the Sup Forums people and his supporters will claim that this whole thing is a jewish conspiracy instead of having a brain and thinking why let this clown be president in the first place

Just wait until trump starts up the camps again

Thank you for correcting the record.

You have to realize that Tumblr sees themselves as citizens of the world and concepts like borders and nationality as outmoded bourgeois concepts.

>I doubt he'll be impeached. America would descend into pure chaos if he does

You need to be convicted of a crime to get impeached.

I think he could be a decent president but the guy is literally spending more time on fucking Twitter than doing his damn job.

>>he's not going to start WW3

boludo el tipo no usa twitter, manda a un par de negro para que le escriban algo
aparte ya estuvo haciendo varias cosas

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

I was with my pals protesting against muslim ban in Helsinki last weekend. I hope someone will kill that fucker.

So what do you suggest?

Hillary wanted more wars in the middle east and wanted a war with russia.

Should Trump just go full isolationist now?

Go back Mohammed. Hope you Mudshits get gassed.

flag

deal with the 8 years, NYfag

kys

Muslims don't like how Western countries have exploited and bombed them and promoted Zionist aggression. As soon as that is understood by Sup Forumstards, we can move on from this.

I feel bad for republicans who voted for him so that they wouldn't be voting for Hillary. I sincerely mean that. Hillary had a lot of baggage. I feel like a lot of people were basically doing that and only a very few were enthusiastic about the Meme-in-Chief winning. If Bernie had made the ballot I'm fairly certain he'd of won. Fucking anyone besides her in the DNC probably could have won. I ended up voting for her but I felt dirty afterward

My gf was like that, ended up voting for Trump in the end but said if Bernie Sanders had been on the ballot she'd of voted for him which is a lot from her since she's hardcore conservative.

Hey, remove the Russian sanctions first. Pence won't remove the sanctions.