Once his show premiers on Adult Swim, will he sell out like every other Sup Forums user who gets big?

Once his show premiers on Adult Swim, will he sell out like every other Sup Forums user who gets big?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/dumuq/notch_vs_Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=R890wISHwG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes because associating with Sup Forums in the real world is the stupidest thing you could ever do.

>Sup Forums user who gets big.

Has never happened, will never happen. We hang out here because we've already failed, and this is where our dreams come to die.

He already made a post on his subreddit last week saying to stop making fun of ethan klein (h3h3) because you're embarassing him(sam)

Hit me with another Sup Forums user who has gotten big fampai

he dropped KSTV recently which was full of his most extreme political shit

>Taylor Swift

notch is as big as you can get. a fucking billionaire indie game developer that is world famous

No matter who I say you'll claim they don't count.

Relevance?

This desu

I did/am.

>deadmau5

>Has never happened
Boxxy. Notch , moot

Dawg I can't even drink in America and I'm old enough to have been around for when Taylor Swift was on Sup Forums

>Hit me with another Sup Forums user who has gotten big fampai

linetrap

>gotten big
ok then olivia munn counts

Don't project yourself on me, loser. My parents are rich.

This.

Pewdiepie. And to prove OP' point, he became a total fucking faggot.

I'm not even playing...I have no idea who that is. Yes I can filename but I don't recognize that name, or his picture.
Anyway, fuck you. KYS faggot.

Quick question for you two. How do you know they pooted around in this webzone before they reached fame?

he used to post on Sup Forums to get feedback on his new game he was creating (minecraft)

You can probably find screencaps on the web if you look hard enough

here is a link to a redditor crying that he goes on Sup Forums and doesnt witness kiddies on his forum instead.

reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/dumuq/notch_vs_Sup Forums_notch_is_a_4channer_and_he_posts/

Aye, fair enough.

She only discovered Sup Forums after she was famous so that doesn't count.

How the fuck did you not know this? How new are you?

Who? So obviously you are wrong.

I'm 28 and I only have a a vague idea of who that is anyone older then me I know has no idea so that doesn't count.

No one outside of Sup Forums knows who these people are. So they don't count.

Not my fault you're new to the internet, summerchild.

That isn't your own personal achievement faggot. Can't wait to see you on the news after you killed your parents because their money couldn't buy you happiness.

>No one outside of Sup Forums knows who the creator of Minecraft is
Nice meme.

Not every Sup Forums user is an autistic speglord or 12 young man. Once you get older you will understand this. Older people can tend to fall out of touch with shit that doesn't matter at all in the larger scope of things.

Even the creator of this shitty website disowned us for sjw cred.

I guess I'm not that interested in gaming gossip.

youtube.com/watch?v=R890wISHwG4

all you need to know on the subject.

add pewdiepie to the list

if you think average people know who notch is youre fucked in the head. They dont know normal people dont even know who made GTA or call of duty which are way bigger than minecraft

The Benz

Not everyone plays video games and a large percentage of people who do couldn't tell you the creator of there fav game. I enjoy lots of games and I could probably tell you the studio that produced them but not the creator and I can't think of any real world friends I could call up that would know who that is off the cuff.

This. At most they'd have seen his face somewhere and would go "ahh, notch, that guy who made that game." if you showed them a pic of him.

Why are their dozens of stories on him on CNN, Forbes, etc?

Are those companies only viewed by Sup Forums redpillers?

>implying
Waifufags should be shot in the legs and rounded up in a truck that brings them to a starving pig pen with closed off entrances.

I thought Sam has said he has literally never posted on Sup Forums before, and that he was a big newgrounds user instead.

Sam is like what, 31 years old now? What fucking 31 year old browses Sup Forums?

Lorde
Notch
Boxxy
Bailey Jay

Fuck off, Sam. Nobody gives a shit.

paul dano

29 and married and employed here. I started back in 2007 and I rarely post anymore but still visit a few boards at night before I go to sleep to keep up with shit I am interested in.

The older you get the less you post, but nonetheless, you really are here forever

You're a big guy?

Will Toledo of Car Seat Headrest

>What fucking 31 year old browses Sup Forums
the oldfags. Sup Forums has been around for 11 years.

He's a comedian, he was joking. He posts on this very board, Sup Forums, pretty often, openly staying it's him.

4 million dollars a year for acting like a retard on camera I mean wouldn't you? also he's proven a point by moving out of sweden to keep his money instead of the sweden government taking most of it and spending it on mudslimes.

More like 13

Literally everyone here is forgetting Demau5

Not saying I wouldn't do it, just that it's dictionary definition selling out.

Bailey Jay.

Literally anyone right of center politically has probably browsed Sup Forums, especially young folks.

Except oldfags always leave. It's a continuous cleansing of users. If you are seriously browsing this place in your 30s I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Maybe sam browsed this place in 2005 or something but that was before MDE even existed.

You're fucking retarded or extremely new. He posts on Sup Forums to shill himself all the time.

That motherfucker was the cover of forbes, he was all over in other magazines. He's been pop culture for years,practically. It's okay to not know about someone but don't fucking act like you're all above either.

Man, get over yourself faggot, I've seen guys here with families and successful lives. Not everyone comes here to sulk like you, cunt.

chill

how much of an underage faggot do you have to be to find it so bizarre that someone 30 years old could be using Sup Forums? What exactly do you think 30 year olds do? Do you think every single person magically turns into some model archetype of a no-fun-allowed responsible adult when they reach 30? Of course when you're 30 you have generally have less time to do things, but that doesn't mean your previous interests magically disappear.

Assuming Sup Forums is still around 20 years from now, i'm sure you'll still be here, my underage friend.

Get over yourself. Oldfags browse this board. Someone has to balance the autism levels. Why wouldn't older people & retirees be interested in anonymous discussion on multiple topics like everybody else? Top kek

Man you must be past 30 or something cause I obviously hit a nerve. I hope you have a nice day selling Toyotas and the car dealership tomorrow.

oldfags dont leave son we just fade into the shadows and lurk

lol get a load of this guy

your hobby is shit and no one cares

Allison Harvard aka Creepychan

Lmao holy shit is Sup Forums really full of these people. Now I can image it perfectly, a bunch of 30 something year olds with a beer gut getting back from watching marvel movies in the theater with their deadpool t-shirt on, not being able to handle the wait to come back shitposting about it on Sup Forums.

u missed my point i just watch u little newfags throw shit at the other newfags enjoy your (you)

FUCKING RETARD, THIS AIN'T ABOUT GAMES. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. NOTCH IS FUCKING COMMON KNOWLEDGE. THAT FAT FUCKING ASSHOLE WAS AN EASY QUESTION FOR WHO WANTS TO BE MILLIONAIRE.

Lel not even one of them but now you're just goin all out

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

not everyone plays games okay bro?

GET THIS HOT-HEAD OUTA HERE

I'm 22 and a landlord, you cunt. Get your fucking head out of your ass. You don't know what you're talking about, there are a lot more older people on than you think. Some old people I've spoken to here came from the fappening.

I would honestly prefer a board full of autistic 30 year old manchildren than underage kids.

Who the fuck said we fit your capeshit demographic?
>mfw be 41, and more /fit/ than you

I being serious though, I wasn't expecting to hit such a nerve on this board. It seems like common knowledge to be done with this place once you get near your 30s. If you are 30 and you haven't evolved your life to the point of seeing no more value in this website you seriously are a sad sad man.

What's bad about being a car salesman?

some of us came from when the pools still got closed

>mfw this flame war between the butthurt man babies and underage betas on this Icelandic rock comparing Web page

it seems like you're projecting. you understand it's possible to post and Sup Forums while also having your shit together, right? Not everyone on Sup Forums is a 20 year old autist who lives in his mums basement.

Taylor Swift.

Nope.
Golden rule of Sup Forums is that you never leave.

Whoa, is your name Sauron because it looks like you just came from the Savage Lands.

Hahaha like anyone here cares about when you got here faggot

Go to >>>soc if you want some recognition about how small your weenie is big man :^)

Sup Forums 2016

Notch sold Minecraft for 2 billion dollars to minecraft. He has made it big

moot isn't a Sup Forums user, he's the admin

t. newfag

Wasn't talking about having your shit together. I was talking about age and maturity, and social life maturity.

Are you seriously saying you are planning to ironic shitpost about manchild movies well into your fucking 30s? Holy fuck, by that time I would have hoped to accomplish some of my dreams, where that dream has taken up too much of my time to feel like posting on a chinese cartoon image board.

even if that doesn't happen I know I will have the self-dignity to change my lifestyle to correspond with my age.

>Lorde
Source?
>Bailey Jay
Makes sense. He's big enough of a faggot to spend time here

Oren Peli used to come here to advertise for his own movies... I remember when the first Paranormal Activity was on the verge of coming out in theaters, he was posting about it constantly to hype it up.

...Jesus Christ, that was in 2009.

C

COME ON GUIS IT'S CURRENT YEAR ALREADY :^)))))
Hahahahaha wow go on who is gonna care about your 'I've been here since pools closed' comment when the thred is ded?

Go on pull the list of people up, I'm waiting :^)

>Makes sense. He's big enough of a faggot to spend time here
His first internet exposure was becoming a meme waiting in line at a Sup Forums panel like 10 years ago, hence Line Trap

You're doing it again. Not everyone who posts on Sup Forums makes it their life. I know you currently spend exorbitant amounts of time on Sup Forums, but that doesn't mean every single person who posts is also a retarded neet who shitposts 24/7.

Do you honestly believe that when you're 30 you won't occasionally check Sup Forums when you're bored commuting or at some social event?

Also, I know Sup Forums has gone to complete shit and most people only care about capeshit nowadays, but some people are unironically here to post about the medium of films and not just marvel movies.

*film

pewdiepie used to post his stream of him playing amnesia and shit and it would get like