The biggest damage control

>still in damage control mode years later

Why is Brazil so hung up on this still

We still won world cup 5 times. Now get fucked British bitch country

Your proxy is broken lad

Think about it like this, how would you feel if your country lost in cricket in a humiliating way like that? Surely you wouldn't forget about it...

>we

"We" get spanked in cricket all the time
Even "our" rugby losses unless there is controversy we forget about and move on

>honduras
It has to a proxy, it's just too obvious of a bait...

We didn't even care, lol.

Hey proxy.

>we

Hmmm... Idk then, we just care about football a lot over here

>still damage controlling
>we don't care
Explain the 10 + threads about >this redeems 7-1

yeah right :)

It is pretty pathetic, especially seeing as the Brazilian senior team is pathetic right now and got btfo of 2 consecutive copa america, and they only beat a bunch of kids to win this tournament that only they cared about. I am Welsh.

facts are facts

Brazil was the second best in the world cup that happened two years ago and won gold in olympic soccer

We get hammered in cricket constantly lol
Been knocked out of more rugby WCs than you can shake a stick at.
It's just a game, fuck it, move on.

Why are you guys so vile, seriously?

>I am welsh
is there a reason you point that out?

>second

>we don't care
>inundated with hue shitposting

Yes, we are better than Brazil right now.

I'm just genuinely curious as to why you are still hung up on a loss 2 years ago

Good OP lad
Is this the /rug/ thread?

>i am welsh.
Ummmm is this supposed to make your bullshit sound more believable or am i missing something

Cause it's a poor country where many people find relief in football. Our hero, Ayrton Senna, got killed and the only sport popular enough to reach the whole Brazilian population was football.

This also explains why so much booing in other sports. Humble people got tickets by saving money for years to go to an Olympics game. They did it because they thought they should. They didn't have enough culture to know it was anti ethic.

how many welsh medals did you get? sorry but our table is showing uk only

It's you guys that just can't let go of a tired meme.

Or beginning of new hope for NT

not trying to be offensive btw

90% of them.

Fuck off loser

Continuing:

Football is a very strong part of our culture. Losing the way we did was like our culture was getting killed and that's why people felt so bad without even knowing why.

It was a very good lesson to Brazil, both for the heads of the football teams and also for the population.

It keeps getting used because it keeps getting (you)'s. If you didn't react everytime someone brought it up it would die.

ok

I'm drunk af, what should I say to offend you fuckers?

In the previous World Cup that happened in Brazil, we lost to Mexico in the finals.

Believe it or not, but there were more than one people who died of a heart attack at the stadium

>shitposting
Exactly. Brazilians are just memeing with you lads.
>I am Welsh.

Usually it's just memery, I somewhat doubt some people are actually mad at webms of a terrible team losing.
It just doesn't die because it's low effort.

>I am Welsh

>Mexico

Casuals out. It was Uruguay you bumbag. As if Mexico would get near a world cup final.

Thanks, I messed that up

i think he mixed up world cup with 2012 olympics.

i'm not even mad
i cheered for germany

we should've lost this game, my country sucks at everything besides this shitty sport

>this butthurt because you are irrelevant
kill yourself

>butthurt
No I'm just curious as to why a loss several ears ago is upsetting to you/brazilposters
It seems to have gotten a rise out of you, why?

Check