/got/ general

How the fuck did Davos know his name Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adYm-4-00UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the manlet that was promised

RAMSAY = MARY SUE

Is anyone still annoyed that they didn't keep the initial Daario? He was interesting, both in looks and attitude.

GRRM said he would further explore Arya and Gendry.

What did he mean by this?

bran told him

has nothing to do with keeping him. That retard left because he thought he was going to have a movie career.

this.

disagree = reddit

was he the guy

I'm more annoyed about them not keeping the original mountain. He absolutely looked the part.

best got meme

>That retard left because he thought he was going to have a movie career.
Oh, some people don't know when to settle I suppose.

It's odd that they had a casting change at all. Can't think of any other time that was done beyond the mountain and the lannister kids.

Hate to break it to you, but the actor playing Jorah on the show isn't really that handsome. He's a 4/10 TOPS, probably more like a 3.5/10

He's literally stood ten feet away from Forming when he says it. Ignoring the fact Jon probably told him everything off screen, he still heard it once on screen.

Original Daario was based

This Daario is a poor man's Eric Bana

are you even looking at the same picture

And the three eyed raven.

HBO didn't fire him, the retard didn't sign back on for the show because he wanted to be in transporter. I'm sure you can imagine how well that went.

Tormund*

He also looks like he could be Sandor's older brother. I know Hapthor's hairline is tragic, but you can tell he is younger than Rory.

>known for something that isn't out yet

Skrein is doing well for himself.

>mfw I take so long to release my last two books I have the pleasure to watch HBO freaking out and my own fans going insane reading too much into things I've wrote while shitting with my two decades old computer
>there has been people hacking into one of my laptops trying to steal something

Guy was the main villain in Deadpool, so I would say he's doing great and he made the right move.

He is literally a 9/10. You have shit taste.

Considering he was the main bad guy in Deadpool I think it went well for him

what are the possible candidates for azor ahai?
besides dany and jon of course
does anyone else think grrm wouldn't make the ending as obvious as whats laid out in the prophecy?

I'm looking right at it and I can tell you right now that is not an attractive man. Sure there are worse looking guys out there, but this guy is below average at best. I've seen guys on the street more handsome than he is.

So if Arya and Gendry were a romantic pair, then does that make GRRM a pedo?

>retard
>don't know when to settle

He was the face of the Transporter reboot and then got to play the main villain in Deadpool which made a shitload of money.

He's no retard.

nth for big cocks.

what are you fucking gay

Gendry

>two threads

FAT

It's clearly patchface, everyone else is a red herring. If not then explain how he knows all that shit

>villain of the week that got killed off
>went well for him
yeah nah, that's not how it works. Had he quit GoT to be deadpool himself, that's working well for him.

Tormund never said Night's King.

never read the books,how good of a cast was rory for the hound?

Stick to this one, the other was made over 100 posts before bump limit and the OP considers himself a troll

The fuck is wrong with his chin? Eugghh... I can see why he grew that ratty-ass beard to cover it up.

This.
He also had at least some acting experience before GoT and can pass off as older than Sandor. I actually think he might be older Rory McCann. He really messed up leaving for the Hobbit only to be replaced by CGI.

>tfw king in the north scene soon

But he's not in muh meme show!

pretty good

Arya, of course. Why else would we follow her for so much?

Jon
Dany
Victarion
Jorah
Theon
Stannis

Lots of prophecies have come true already, so I can't see why this one wouldn't also. It'll probably be the classic ironic "exactly as foretold, but not in the way that any of the in-universe characters understood it"

>transporter reboot
how did that go for him?
>movie made money so he must have made the right choice
yeah, he was a bit character. He didn't make a shitload of money.

what is this expression trying to convey?

"we would all be meat in the Night's King's army"

One of the best ones TbH FaM

>Ratty ass beard
It's incredibly thick actually.

Ser pounce

He's gonna get lots of roles and tons of exposure thanks to DP, you think that loser who plays Daario currently has a career after got? Lol

Night King == Brandon "the builder" Stark

Starks == Snarks

ser pounce

this

How does Tormund know his name?

Once the Lannister incestboy dies, as prophesied ....

And Snows revealed as a Targ ....

And Dany gets hitches a ride on Yaras ship and strap-on ...

Snows going to be a broody contender for the Ironthrone, not warden of the North

Not much better grown out either. Gray, Red, Brown, wtf. If your beard isn't 1 solid color, dye it or shave it. Otherwise it just looks gross. End of story.

first for Daenerys becoming a red priestess

He was the main antagonist, and quite memorable at that.

>He's gonna get lots of roles and tons of exposure thanks to DP
says who?
>, you think that loser who plays Daario currently has a career after got? Lol
sure, why not?

So how the fuck does Tormund know it?

Bran knowing the Night King's name makes sense since Children of the Forest can tell him shit or 3ER can, how does Tormund know it?

>brandon goes back in time to build a wall to stop himself from crossing the wall when he becomes the night king

Favourite lines from the books?
Ruse to Ramsay: 'Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother'

>inb4 sunset found her

Who knows? Who cares? No one ever mention the Night's King in the show as the 13th lord commander, so it's probably just the name the songs used to describe the leader of the Others from the Long Night

Fits her new fire and blood persona. She'll convert.

>He was the main antagonist, and quite memorable at that.
yeah, nah. Pretty sure no one said "that deadpool movie was great, the villain really knocked it out of the park" I bet 9 out of 10 people who loved the movie don't even know his name.

Femanon here, I think I know what their talking about. The actor is definitely rocking the "dad look", some women aren't too into that. I'm kindof into it a little bit, but also kind of not into it, you know. It really depends on the person.

Please end your life so humanity no longer has to suffer a taste as dire as your own.

Where were you when HBO got BTFO by a bunch of nerds?

youtube.com/watch?v=adYm-4-00UE

How will he get back to kingslanding?

Brienne is in the neighborhood with her teleporter

How did Yara and Theon sail across the world in one episode? Writing.

I'm going to be really disappointed if Jon seems to lose the battle of the bastards in EP9, just for Littlefinger and the army of the Vale to ride in and save the day.

They already did the same thing in:

Season 2 EP9: Tywin defeats Stannis last minute at the Blackwater

Season 4 EP9: Stannis defeats the wildlings last minute at the wall

Season 5 EP9: Drogon saves Day from the Sons of the Harpy in the fighting pit

So please, D&D, please give us something more exciting than the 4th repitition of the same old "twist" :(
Season 6 has been so strong so far, please don't let us down!

>Snows going to be a broody contender for the Ironthrone, not warden of the North

Not that user but can't see Jon caring or fighting to get some seat in the South when he has Walkers to worry about.

What's the point of saying he's Rhaegar's son and heir and probably fighting more Houses disputing his shit or trying to get lands or the throne for themselves when he has a war against the undead.

Bleeding his own army would mean fewer people to fight the Night King and fighting on two fronts

is there any truth behind the syrio = jaquen theory?
discuss

With Arya's help.

Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!

Isn't that Paul Bettany?

Being a character in Dany's boring as fuck plot in the show is better than being being the face of the new Transporter series and the main villain in Deadpool? I get you like Game of Thrones a lot, but the show is not the most important thing in the world. He left and is doing well for himself.

dafuq is syrio??

Something dumb about needing to unite the south to get more soldiers with which to fight the Others. Or needing to gather Valyrian Steel/Obsidian from the south

So you want Jon to lose? I'm ok with this.

The snake eats it's tail and the cycle continues

George seems pretty dismissive about Syrio is Alive theories in interviews. it's plausible, but it mostly feels like wishful thinking

He'd have to unite Westeros to beat the WW or something silly. White Walkers are cool but not much interaction and intrigue, they are just the final boss.

No, he looks nothing like him.

Her family name is Ramsey
Her character will be fighting the son of Ramsay Bolton.
It's like pottery.

jaime

OK I googled him. Give me a fucking break dude, he had a bit part 6 years ago, and noone mentioned him since...

>dye it or shave it.
Are you 18?

>those fucking accents
>"WINTERFELL!"
>royalty free battle music

>Femanon here
post face bb

I bet you're one of the people who thinks GoT is complicated or hard to follow.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I'd say probably 99% of people would disagree with you. You can like an ugly guy if you want to, just don't pretend he's more handsome than he actually is.