MCU movies
except the incredible hulk

Inherent vice

?

American History X

>2 main characters do not die

Civil War especially

Good pick.

Does Knight of Cups count? I wasn't sure if he changed his ways at the end or not

is that right ? I haven't seen the movie,because it felt like an avenger movie by the way they advertised it.

& all avengers movie end up accomplishing nothing for either plot or characters.

>YFW Loki is still causing havoc after the first thor movie & they still don't kill him

Well he found out his wife's a total bitch.

No he's wrong

The film ends with
Cap becoming full disillusioned with modern politics and the Avengers disbanded

Please step forwards...may I have the password please?

The Winter Soldier already established that.
Wait,weren;t the avengers were already disbanded in the beginning which is what led to Civil War

is it any good?

No. They are still a unit. Hence the opening were most of the characters shown at the end of A2 are working together.

And TWS showed how he became skeptical. CW pushes him over the edge

Pic related.

He was always skeptical,even in avengers.
Well sure,if your friends fight you instead of listening to you,you will go over the edge.

Tony was literally the only person who felt the government cannot be entrusted with anything.
&the end of Avengers is basically the breaking point for him to say
>BTFO government

Why would he fight Cap when both their views belong to the different sides of the same coin?

The Matrix Trilogy

It is. Really good, but slow.

um obviously they change, they all get 12 years older

You should probably watch the movie you post about before you post about it user

A movie is not bad just because nothing changes. Is good because it changes you.

>A guy takes dead peoples' money and gets punished by some psychopath who gets away with insane shit cause ??? the movie

>I-It's deep cause I imagined shit!

Too bad Kubrick died so soon after. The movie means literally nothing. Dude obviously lost his touch and was convinced he could make anything and people would like it.

>I-It's about Hollywood!
lol.

2deep4u

plebs flood this board, it's a shame

watch out we got a illuminati kek over here

Explain anything from the movie you didn't read from some Reddit conspiracy thread.

Ah shit too bad. It's weird, the split between people who read too much into this film and those that """"""see it"""""" but make fun of the former group.

This movie was trash, move on.

t. Hollywood shill

The themes of the movie are pretty obvious, fidelity, fantasy and reality.

To get right to the heart of it I think that Eyes Wide Shut is about comparing fantasy and reality. Alice and Bill hurt each other in the same way but through different means. Alice tells Bill about her fantasy of being unfaithful with the sailor, which haunts and pains Bill. Bill hurts Alice by actually being unfaithful. It's an equal amount of pain which really blurs the line between fantasy and reality. It doesn't matter if the rest of the movie with the cult was a fantasy or not, because it was all very real to Bill, just like how the sailor was very real to Alice which caused very real pain for Bill.

Enemy

> AND IT WAS AALLLL A DREAM

Always been a shit trope, always will be a shit trope

But it wasn't all a dream

"Coen Brothers: The Thread"

Oh so he did attempt to join a mystery death sex cult then?

Moto pannukakku!

...yes, stupid.

He didn't attempt to join, curiosity got the better of him, he didn't know what to expect. The film never implies that the mystery death sex cult isn't reality