Blah blah you owe me 10 Gs in my liquidated assets business talk blah blah blah

>blah blah you owe me 10 Gs in my liquidated assets business talk blah blah blah
>STOP BULLYING MY WIFE'S SON
>dude atheism haha

This is nothing like Season 1, what the fuck

what do you think she wanted him to do?

Lick her asspussy I bet

The ass

>This is nothing like Season 1, what the fuck
>Doesn't understand what an anthology is

>its an ani gets really drunk and starts getting violent, then starts verbally abusing you and attacking manhood then asks you to take her home episode

ASS-PEN

Pizza plagiarized the parts of season 1 that people liked. He didn't have enough time to properly piece together a season that would come close to what he originally stole so he just made all of the characters Rust.

God I want a drink right now.

Why didn't they bring back the other two guys from last season?

S1 was amazing early because we didn't know what the fuck was going on, but the direction was perfect for the uncertainty and the acting was also good. Once the retarded plot kicked in by episode 3 the show started going downhill, and by the ending the overall quality fell apart. Same thing as Mr. Computer actually. Just a case of great director bad writer.

Same. I'm trying to stop drinking, but it's been a week and it's driving me crazy.

Never Forget

>blue balls in your heart
>girth

There, now you don't have to watch the rest of it.

those true detective season 2 threads were really great, probably the most fun I've had on Sup Forums

I don't think you quite understand what "anthology" means Tbh Senpai Smh

What did she mean by this?

I remember Sup Forums after that

BIG

Who is this evil bitch

Never watched this show, but she looks like the perfect gf

Got to around episode five when Sup Forums was at a fever pitch and just could never bring myself to finish.
Who was the killer?

>Caspere knew this

I can't believe I forgot about that..... What a horrible fucking show.

she is

he never even said that line

>her ass

He did say some pretty fucking bad ones though.

what did he mean by this?

i mean seriously?

Bitch got a too tight face makes her look like a burn victim

who the fuck makes these cringey things

spotted the kgb kike motherfuckers

don't act out of desperation, outlast it or die

thats what she actually said though

2deep4u

>plebs still don't appreciate season 2
>plebs still don't accept season 2 is better than season 1

The writers of season 2

>Finished season 2 last night
What are peoples complaints? That it doesn't have any unexplained Lovecraft shit in it?

It was great. Solid plot, great characters, great acting. Vince Vaughn did pretty amazing and watching his character try and take back his empire was quite satisfying.

I love Season 2, but it's not on the same level as Season 1.

It's difficult to recreate what they accomplished with Season 1. But I agree, people who don't appreciate Season 2 are uncultured plebs.

Because it was like a parody of the first season

Cohl was full of edgy sayings and too deep 4 u wisdom. But then there was the other guy who laughed at him and told him to fuck off.

In this season, literally everyone is a 2sad4u edgelord trying to sound smart.
The only likeable one was Colin Ferrel but even he was a "Raising my ingrateful wife's rape son while my wife fucks me in court, and also he's a fat pussy" cuck.

Everyone had the worst life ever. Everything was shitty.
And then you had Vince Vaugn saying shit like "Don't ever be hungry. Not even for food".

It was such an amateurish attempt to capture the crapsack world vibe of the first season.

Not to mention that the overall plot was shit
>Crooked cops shoot some kids parents decades ago and steal some jewels
>He gets revenge in weird ways for no reason.
The acid burnt eyes and the crow mask made it look like it was something more going on.
And then there wasn't

>That deathwalk

Jesus senpai. JDIMSA