ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Denethor is literally the BIGGEST cuck wtf are you smoking OP?

Gul'dan
Fucking space goats had it coming desu

Literally

Yes

Hm, possibly... he THOUGHT the situation was hopeless. But it really wasn't, so that's a problem.

Book Denethor did nothing wrong
Movie Denny was a cunt

Book denethor was just beaten down and hopeless after he thought the rest of the world abandoned Gondor.

Movie denethor is an actual fucking psycho who would burn minas tirith to the ground before his power was threatened

Good one, user.

Pic related.

Yeah, but how else are we gonna enjoy le ebin scene where Gandalf stops him and indirectly kills him?

She totally did nothing wrong. At least in theatrical cut.

but he jailed a guy for being gay

and loras wasnt a bad guy he just liked dicks a lot

The way Jackson treated Denethor was absolutely disguisting.

He got jailed for buggery after he swore and oath

Can someone shoop a MAGA hat on this?

Were going to #MakeMiddleEarthGreatAgain

>supporting Donald "The most pro-Israel candidate" Trump

He got jailed as a way of keeping a rich, powerful, and corrupt House in check, his homosexuality is merely a pretext to arrest him.

Rather have (((them))) across the ocean with our sovreignty intact than serve them and have them rule us domestically

Also
>I will not blindly defend israel, I will make a deal

This is the real election. The US is not and never will be a democratic democracy, it is a Republican Republic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA

Also Clinton supporter and voted for the Iraq war

Same with Faramir, fuck his scene with Gollum. They made him a jump-scare, a fucking screamer.

>burn my son alive
>nothing wrong

what bad things did house tyrell do besides play the power game? they are saints compared to the lannisters

Gain power and influence through the war, and thus on the backs of the people.

Exploit their own smallfolk to become filthy rich as well, but war fatigue and the pain of the peasants in general is the reason why the Sparrow movement was so successful. It's portrayed more efficiently in the books.