Realistic expectations for her movie?

Realistic expectations for her movie?

Will it be grimdark? Will they shy away from the horrors of WWI? How much of it will take place in Themyscyra?

>Realistic expectations for her movie?
recasted by cobie smulders after JL

DC's monochromatic version of The First Avenger Captains Murricah

It will be grimdark, boring and cheap. They won't shy away from the horrors, which will only make it more depressing, but it will all be pg-13 so not any different than most war movies

Themyscira will probably be shown less than Asgard

I'm expecting it to be a grimdark murderwoman with no bisexual bondage hi-jinks involved.
Also the Germans are still going to be depicted wearing Nazi uniforms because Darkseid or something.

You can already predict DCcucks reactions:

>Too complex for little boys who enjoys marvel like you
>Is just a introduction movie, the sequel will be amazing!
>Disney buys reviews and sabotage the box office
>Too dark for people who enjoys disney shit

And their favourite:
>you dont like the movie because misonigy

I'm also expecting them to address the lack of bondage with accusation of treating Diana as a sex object.

I mean, I doubt those statements are wrong

>he actually picks a side in a comic book company rivalry
How pathetic

that insecurity...

We live in a terrifying era where Wonder Woman fighting through WW1 will be picked apart by fat retards.

all I'm concerned about is the fact that this kike bitch ruined Antje's career

"It has so many layers, more than marveltards can understand!"

Depends. Does anyone know anything about Patty Jenkins?

Bland director that hasn't worked in over a decade.

Are you implying that the audience of capeshit was ever not fat retards, be it in film or in print?

It will be mediocre and forgettable

Cyborg will be the capekino sleeper hit, its always the ones no one has expectations for that end up tgood

The general consensus will be that it's boring and that Gadot is a terrible/wooden actress.

~70% rt because of the SJW angle. And will make less than 500 million ww.

>Cyborg will be the capekino sleeper hit,

Cyborg is getting cancelled.

Will make Catwoman look good and Elektra look like kino.

S-surely Harley's solo movie will s-save us.

"Monster" had some great performances but was visually flat.

She directed the pilot for "The Killing" which was exquisite, but TV.

And for all the supposed "feminist" leanings, the script was written by a dude.

Via con dios, DC.

Will be the biggest threat to DCEU. Could seriously jeopardize any Justice League momentum.

I'll be very surprised if it turns out to be good.

Is "wooden" the new "I have no idea what I'm talking about" word to use to criticize a performance?
Hadn't seen it used so often until JJ used it to describe Ridley.

Needs direction someone of the level of Kathryn Bigelow. Like 80's-90's cokehead level Bigelow. Even then there's a chance it'll fail.

You've literally never heard the term wooden used to describe poor acting?

Ridley isn't wooden. She's trying too hard to be cute. Wooden is like Gadot or Cavill. But even wooden actors can make up for it with charisma like Keanu or Seagal. Gadot has no charisma.

But 80s-90s Kathryn Bigelow was only good because James Cameron basically ghost wrote all her shit

Terms been around for a long ass time in the acting industry. Stop being a try hard faggot. I.E. STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

>The general consensus will be that it's boring and that Gadot is a terrible/wooden actress.
>
>~70% rt because of the SJW angle. And will make less than 500 million ww.

I agree with this. There is A LOT of competition around it. It could make less than 400 million ww.

i predict the acting will be bad, the plot stupid, washed out colors and empty theaters

then Hollywood will use this movie to confirm to themselves that female leads still don't work, when the real problem is Gal Gadot, not the fact that she's female

DC has soooooooooo much riding on Suicide Squad after the trash BvS.

If SS flops WW is DOA..

Why do i have a feeling that the live action movie won't even come close to the WW animated movie from a few years ago.

I know the term. I also know the reason why people started using it more often.

>BvS
>trash
Pick one and only one.
Not debatable

>SS2 and a Harley solo movie are what they're expecting to make
They're not going to be happy.
Because the DC cartoons are GOAT and it's impossible to do live-action better.

Apparently they aren't going with the Golem origin so it's already fucked.

Also lol at this "action"

Given the choice between the two, I pick trash. Something can be salvaged from the trash, as hobos have shown.

imagine if Antje did that

literally none of those hits are connecting

i know "fun" is a buzzword around these parts, but seriously capeshit should be fun, if DC made fun capeshit i'd watch it even if it's bad, that's why i watch Marvels capeshit, because it's fun, fuck deeper themes and exploration of the human condition, leave that for oscar bait

Does she have a better action director and a quality 2nd unit team not making her look stupid?

I'd rather Antje made this speech.

PIVOTAL

You're bananas. I wonder if I can figure out a way to use the word pivotal more often from now on.

>shooting a scene from 27 angles and figuring it out in editing

While that works for the Michael Bay of today, I'd be much more interested in tone. DC doesn't even know what kind of movies it wants to make at the corporate level, so they're doomed before they start.

Why are they standing around not shooting her?

Because she is a voman und ze reich's sons don't vant to hurt ze silly girl.

This.

ayyy
like clockwork

Seems like you unconsciously chose the place where your opinion belongs.

>>
>While that works for the Michael Bay of today, I'd be much more interested in tone. DC doesn't even know what kind of movies it wants to make at the corporate level, so they're doomed before they start.

I find it funny that both Fox-Apocalypse and WB/DC-Green Lantern.

Tried to copy the Marvel formula and failed miserably.

Deadpool was basically an R rated MCU film but that had nothing to do with the corporate level of Fox.

So did you. Notice how I said trash can be salvaged? BvS can't.
I'd stick my tongue out at you now but I don't have appropriate images.

How she did that, faŠ¼?

jewish nepotism

Deadpool has nothing in common with MCU, pleb.

Are you stupid?

WHO IS PLAYING ARES?

Oh really? Then why was it so beloved? Explain that! Checkmate, atheist!

No, Fox deliberately chose the x-men because the social commentary angle was a good way to get audiences from back then to stay invested in the story. I don't like them as much since First Class but the Fox movies have a great tone for cape movies. A little more serious than MCU, slightly camper than Nolan, far away from the modern mythology theme of the current DCCU.

Basically this is depiction of your face.