5. Ryan Raburn (R) 1B
6. Nick Hundley (R) C
7. Gerardo Parra (L) LF
8. Cristhian Adames (S) SS
9. Jeff Hoffman (R) P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxszN_1k6fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully this game doesn't end at 8:30AM.

Go Cubs!

mfw I frog posted and went home and they lost

Go Cubs!

Kek

Can somebody explain to me why Coors beer was the subject of bootlegging in Burt Reynolds films?

I read the Wikipedia page about it but
>Coors beer good
>illegal to sell east of Mississippi River
Wut?

I haven't been able to post for quite a time but what's going one? Since the allstars break the Cubbies are doing good and now are winning so why is this thread so dead?

I think everyone is just waiting for the playoffs to shitpost

It's Saturday. Decent people are out clubbing or staying up late in Sweden.

BASED FUCKING BRYANT

D I N G E R
I
N
G
E
R

D I N G E R
I
N
G
E
R

So I was choking the chicken, and got off right when he slugged that dinger. I think I just became gay for Kris Bryant.

>jerking it to bore ball
>just turned gay

you should have been gay for him already desu

It wasn't directly to baseball, it was on in the background as I was doing my business.

True. Time to write some Rizzo-Bryant fan fiction

>staying up late in Sweden.
the women are staying up
the men are in their shed with no wifi, so they can't post in this thread.

Is that from Aug. 13th?

>Rizzo-Bryant fan fiction

no it's from last year in the playoffs during Cards-Cubs Game 4

please post story when completed

based kid throwing that rockies HR ball back onto the field

Yet you keep eating....

I think I'm just gonna grab the Kane / Toews and replace the names and any reference to hockey stick replaced with baseball bat, boom done.

They had to pretend to give a shit, but he was a hero when he returned. What a champ.

Looked like they were going to eject him. Fans booing the lady walking him and his dad out. Standing ovation on return.

What's taking you so long? Gotta start that fanfic about the MVPs

What are dingers?

That's the guy writing a gay fanfic.
I'm the guy in black next to him.

Big swinging sticks that get the balls out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxszN_1k6fQ

I've been to Coors Field, they have PA announcement as you walk in saying you are not allowed to throw anything onto the field. So the Cubs tradition of throwing an opposing player's HR ball back onto the field is an electable offense. Which means security was just following the book (And the security at Coors are tight asses.) Good thing the higher ups and the PR officer figured out what a shitstorm it would cause them (The Cubs games probably have he highest attendance for the season for Coors) So they quickly back peddled since Denver is a major bed for Cubs fans and they didn't want to do anything to piss them off.

So, a homerun?

Yes Arizona, a Home Run.

Oh Boy, here comes that Cusb bullpen.

Shit! I wasn't paying atention but they really tried to get the kid out? I was thinking the anons were joking.

Dude... Please don't bring the bad luck. Yesterday they loose due to something like this

I know. Dat was me.

Lost for fucks sake...

Oh boy

>maplebats

Either that or just taking him to an office or a corner to scare the shit out of him with the threat of kicking him out. Considering how he looked like he pissed himself as he was coming back and only got the ovation when his hand lifted his arm for him, I'd say the latter.

If it makes you feel better Monstero is catching. Cubs always field better when Monstero is behind home plate.

It was the faggot who spams the pepe win image that jinxed the cubs. Fag should be mass reported any time he does that.

delete this immediately you massive fucking faggot

Remember to click on the button next to Anonymous of his post and then hit 'report' at the bottom of your page.

I must be ill, because there is no way miggy could have a 3 hit game this year

They'll win but I'm afraid of postseason because I'll have my first original Cubs jersey and I think it will jinx them because it has been fucking hard to get it since I live in a shitty country

monty + gayhill = 6th starter?

[W]

>reporting memes and jinxes as rule violations