Is you country also preparing for WWIII?

Is you country also preparing for WWIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhXtpGe8KKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xmPAjrI1tD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AqT-uYuMIoA
youtube.com/watch?v=bpeBugHSCnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Entire ASSpain is buying extra containers of popcorn, what does that mean?

national movie night after national siesta?

God I hope we can just get this over with. China needs to just take over Taiwan and the south China Sea, I'm tired of hearing about this shit.

we're getting mandatory drafts in 2019. so yeah it looks like it

Won't happen.

I've served my conscription year.
I'm not dying on the behalf of the orange retard though, the only way I'd be in a war is if someone invades Norway.

>implying anyone in America cares about Scandinavia
lol

Aren't you on reserve duty? It means you can be called back at any moment.

Well, considering we have 600 tanks/artillery/vehicles in Poland.
And the USA put 1600 tanks in a depot here.

I'd say yes.

Merkel will protect us with her Syrian army.

Wait, we have tanks again?

Yeah, but they don't deploy us in a foreign war, you have to volounteer for that.
It's defensive, it's probably the same as Finland.

I wish. Living is torture

A few Leopards. A lot of mechanized infantry and artillery.

But we're sitting on a whole lot of American tanks.

cool, what movie are we seeing?

you guys have you're own moroccan army, you can defend yourself

Does building two ramp carriers count? If so, yes.

Estonia is worth protecting tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhXtpGe8KKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xmPAjrI1tD8

Our military is on holiday

Trump will win, China should better back off.

I dont know if Id fight with the US in that war. Depends what its over, but if its because Trump is still being an autist id probably go to Mexico and fight with them.

Trump is doing nothing but harm to the US and i cant support that.
>HURR DURR CHI!!!!
I know damn well you cunts wouldnt fight on either side, yall just hide and stay quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=AqT-uYuMIoA

Our navy is in the British battlegroup I believe. That's supposed to defend to the Baltics.

>americans will finally know what war and devastation on your home soil feels like
Maybe they'll be less willing to invade other countries after that

You have to go back, Khalid.

China will never go to war with her customers.
China is happy enough bringing infrastructure to Africa.
She won't nuke the UK either because snooker. They fucking love snooker.

Wanting for being world leader after the war :)

>america attempts to seize island
>china objects, tells them this is the line to war
>americans ignore orders, begin landing troops
>df-21s slams into 1-2 carriers
>hundreds dead in minutes
>the burning carrier is broadcast to the entire US public, with all the mangled crew
>50% of the us populace goes absolutely apeshit, demmand immediate descalation for such a waste of life
>us retreats
>mfw

>implying they give you a choice here
You either get drafted or you don't.

>China is happy enough bringing infrastructure to Africa
They'll learn the hard way about how "good" niggers are at maintaining infrastructure.

Implying they give a fuck what happens after they go.

>She won't nuke the UK either because snooker. They fucking love snooker.

This is true. They're the only people giving the British a run for their money. They recognise that snooker takes immense skill and a mathematical brain to play well.

That has always been my dream desu.

The Netherlands is still the biggest investor in countries like Nigeria.

Not sure where the China meme comes from, but they're all small time compared to the glorious Netherlands.

>war starts
>developed countries in the middle of the thing
>gigantic influx of businesses and money to South America

We're comfy. I'm just worried about the "refugees" taking our high-skilled jobs like they already do, and leaving us in deep shit. But hey, Brazil is gonna be great again.

>Beijing has made important strides with ballistic missile technologies, but the DF-21 has never destroyed a naval target moving at battle speed. Moreover, it relies crucially on intelligence satellites and long-range over-the-horizon radar for target acquisition. Those are soft targets and vulnerable to preemptive U.S. military strikes.

>It isn’t clear in any case, according to the Pentagon, whether China has the capability to collect accurate targeting information and pass it to launch platforms in time for successful strikes against distant targets at sea.

oh boy china is sabre rattling again this has never happened before

I got in the country without any problems, I should be able to get back out.

That Singaporean is a known CCP propaganda bot. Don't feed it.

China pls make it happen, and bring Best Korea with you

I would'nt doubt their missile strength tbqh, they are already getting gains on you in certain fields

At least that evil warmonger is not in power.

Ronnies new show is fun.
>america looks great beautiful this and that
Now lets hammer some pool 'masters'
Ronnie is a god in China too. He knows it, and respects them.
Americans call snooker snukr. Bit odd.

No, we call it pool.

>snooker takes immense skill and a mathematical brain
Or maybe you just have to be a bit mental like ronnie

Stop being silly, that's a different game. He's referring to your accents when pronouncing the word snooker. Though the Welsh say snukr too.

Robin Hull pls.

>lose less troops in vietnam than in okinawa
>US retreat
>lose less troops in afghanistan than in vietnam
>US retreat
>lose less troops in iraq than in vietnam
>US retreat

Unless china deliberately invades through mexico I very much doubt your citizens will stomach a war waged over some puny places accross the globe

thats another "show" of one guy as everyone already knows. its not even a war/fear-mongering, its what hes supposed to say. every time something happens he says that or even nothing happens.

i forget his name but its 羅 something iirc. hes been a well known guy among chinese internet users over years. its treated as almost comedy and even he himself is aware of it. some japanese knows of him and have treated him the same way as well.

Why are Europeans so violent?

More like:

USA destroys a country.
They have no further plans why are they even there lol.
Goes home.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpeBugHSCnU

so chinese miltary official is a weibo troll?

I can't wait seeing the shitstorm of contradictions and conflicts of interest when the political rhetoric of the US will be that china is bad while hollywood pumps out movies that suck up to the chinese :D

start shit get hit bitch nigga

its not just a lack further plans, US losses despite lessening are gaining greater effect at taking the bite out of the american will for war (unless pearl harbour 2 electric boogaloo)

GOAT.

>europeans
this hate is global

>The rise of the Internet since 2000 has created a new form of media in China outside of the traditional formats like TV, radio, and newspapers. CCP officials closely monitor the Chinese Internet as a gauge of public opinion, although like the Internet in most countries, online posters tend to harbor rather extremist views. There is some evidence that recent aggressive posturing in the South China Sea has been driven by angry nationalistic Internet blogs.

At this point the American military has to fight to justify it's existence.
I don't see them backing out of anything. They need to show their superiors the budget is worth it.

Why are non-Americans so bloodthirsty and violent?

Spaceballs with subtitles.

How would a war between China and the US even look like? Would their be US/NATO troops landing on Chinese soil?

There's a reason why r*ssians try to justify their niggerish behavior by "b-but the american do it too so it's okay!"

>WWIII will happen because of chinese Sup Forums meming it into happening the way american Sup Forums memed Trump into the presidency

thats what their money wants, but I very much doubt the public will stomach it, especially with all these blm groups

I think they will pull an MLK if the US engages, and protest over lost money not spent on problems at home

No, they'd probably shoot up something like the Philippines instead.

>CCP officials closely monitor the Chinese Internet as a gauge of public opinion, although like the Internet in most countries, online posters tend to harbor rather extremist views. There is some evidence that recent aggressive posturing in the South China Sea has been driven by angry nationalistic Internet blogs.

>Beijing is conducting foreign policy based on Chinese versions of Sup Forums.
That's real nice.

We did in 1812 and after that we pushed all the way to the Pacific. Do you really want what will inevitably follow?

What if the wars of the future are fought with memes and not human lives?

Well, I guess they can always vote for the other party.

>There is some evidence that recent aggressive posturing in the South China Sea has been driven by angry nationalistic Internet blogs.

>PROOFS!

>there is some evidence russia may have compromised us elections

>SLANDER

Hello, java.

You do know that an attack on a US carrier is grounds for nuclear retaliation, right?

i dont know about the detail but hes probably joined in 環球時報 and cctv. hes not a troll but a popular commentator in charge of that iirc. and even this is not from him, there are some similar "official" figures there.

uk media like guardian has always taken 環球時報 too seriously. but the paper 環球時報 is a pretty much tabloid even though its one of ccps official papers.

Back some years ago, a couple of Sup Forumstards on some Chinese blog almost caused an international incident by talking about invading and annexing Vietnam. Hanoi panicked and issued a formal protest, but China reassured their neighbor that these Internet posts were in no way official policy.

>mfw even one party systems are better than two
>at least its easy to fix the blame

Well, it would depend on who starts the escalation in the first place, and I doubt they'd push the nuclear button if the conflict was kept on a local scale

There was something about this in the end of Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2 iirc

There's only ever been a war between two nuclear powers in 1999 with the kargil War between india and pakistan so it's hard to say what would happen. Would it stay localized in the original area of conflict and if not how far would it have to escalate before tactical nuclear weapons were used. If tactical nukes were used how far would it have to escalated for strategic icbms to start flying?

Best commentators?
Steve Davis, Virgo, Dennis Taylor, Ken Doherty.
Fuck ITV buying the rights to shit. Not the same feel.
Where's the cue ball going?

Sounds like something plausible, there are alot of military nuts in china surprisingly

This singapore faggot is pissing me off so much

Christ, I don't even want to wager what would happen if countries based foreign policy on Sup Forums posts. There wouldn't be anything left of this planet but a smoking hole in the ground.

Huh?

bootlicking the western hemisphere won't get you anywhere, if anything you might find yourself in an interment camp soon if canada gets annexed by the USA

Your tiny flag looks like pic related.

>comparing a war conducted by seventeeth century standards to modern "bomb everything to rubble and let god sort them out" warfare
Can't wait for it tbqh

Ari
Fair enough.

I just realized that the yellow man kills the burger

>beats Japan but only due to cheating in Midway and nuking civilians
>barely manages a draw in Korea against a WWII battered country with just 5 years of existence
>gets absolutely BTFO by an irregular army with Ak's and RPG's in Vietnam

Lol

>finally not in the geographical center of a war, be it hot or cold
Fucking bomb these Chinks, I can't even begin to give a shit from 5000 miles away.

plausible for what i mentioned? if so just look that 羅 something up on the chinese internet. in the most cases, every "radical" shit like ww3, nuke japan, fuck america up, etc on media comes out of him.

You're steadily building up your EU army in secret. Don't think we can't see.

The Russian Internet has way more /k/fags, but then Russia has always been a nation that loves war and anything military/aerospace.

>1812
>we
You mean more than 10 long generations in the past. Your recorded family tree probably doesn't reach as far.

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

So this guy is the Chinese Zhirinovsky, you're saying.

> Estonia is worth protecting tbqh.
Good

eeehhh, the US pre vietnam was a dangerous force, but post hippie era they won't tolerate large losses of human life.

If the americans get stuck in the pacific that will leave your anus open to russia once again

I think it's banter, I doubt anyone in china in the current wants to invade japan as much as they want to stop america