Why do they many people and memes show American women as ugly, "fat" or black?

Why do they many people and memes show American women as ugly, "fat" or black?

Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/PQk8V5WcJ5Rw.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the thinspiracy has for too long kept our oppressed Big People down. It's time for them to rise up!

>why are memes memes

this is a rhetorical question right?

it's like asking why did the german destroy europe again

The floor would collapse. Let them down

But they're rather stereotypical cheerleaders stupid cunts whose idols are paris hilton and miley cyrus. And their meaning of life is fuck chads as much as you can and die rich.

I don't know, you tell me.

well,you know, here in Brazil we walk on the streets and see the most beautiful women in the world, true succubus in human form, and them we look at 'murica's women... they are either thin, fat ou artificial(silicone and all that shit) so we just be like "ew, that's shit"

>whose idols are paris hilton and miley cyrus
What is this? 2006?

a.uguu.se/PQk8V5WcJ5Rw.webm

I don't know...

It's probably just my perception bias thanks to the internet but I'm under the impression that fewer and fewer girls in the US are average. More and more girls as a share of the total seem to become either model tier attention whores or undesirable hamplanets.

But huehue girls are mostly mongrels tho

yet they are better than any british girl

Yeees, I know. I just don't want to give any fuck on what's popular this season among hoes.
>see the most beautiful women in the world
Meh. Only if into all that bunda shaky shaky stuff, I guess.
The land of slim qt pies starts near Czech Republic and ends with far east Russia - that's the border.

>russia
>qt pies

right, ivan, i'll believe in your lie

That's hardly cause for celebration tho

You better do. Bitch.

because america has the fucking highest obesity rate?

Wtf is this asian shit? 0/10 too chinky

But that's wrong you fucking barbarian rapebaby.

Neither of these are beautiful, and one even has glasses and a drink covering her face.

Angie Verona is cuban.

Angie

How do I kidnap Katya?

I've never seen that though. Americans in general are called fat, but their women aren't seen as particularly ugly.

Has angie ever shown her titties? I wonder why she still posts this type of photos after that crying scene she did on television

well to be fair she was like 16 back then. dealing with that weird internet shit when you're in high school is different from when you're an adult like she is now

and no, no tits as far as I'm aware

She went on the news one everyone stopped masturbating to her. It was a cry for more attention.

once*

Please please please have a nice ass too

Mmmmm what ethnicity is this bitch?

she doesn't really post full on ass shots

cuban

Yeah, pretty sure she didn't know at the time people wanked to her, specially when every photo was of her cleavage or in a bikini. Must have been quite shocking.

100% Cuban? Also lol that dress make her look pregnant

Angie Verona isn't white, she's mixed

Because most of your women are mixed and overweight.

She's """"Hispanic"""" whatever that even means anymore