Name a better movie about humanity than a clockwork orange

Name a better movie about humanity than a clockwork orange.

The ritual scene might be my favorite of all time. IDK what it is but that made this film mean so much to me. Loved it. Also both are Kubrick films. Kubrick is the man.

I must watch this, but a clockwork orange is indeed a master piece

>DUDE BF SKINNER IS EVIL LMAO
I say this even though CO is one of my favorite films.

Eyes Wide Shut is my favorite movie at the moment, I can't stop watching it.

This worth a watch? I was 10 when this came out.

It is probably Kubrick's best film and the most important film from a sociological perspective made in the past 30 years

so yes

The Passion of Joan of Arc (Carl Theodor Dreyer, 1928)

agreed, it really is a masterpiece

Fight Club

Call me pleb if you must but this movie was pretty bad. About the only admirable thing about it was when they (feebly) tried to make you root for the protagonist. The pace was snoozeworthy and even the Ludovico scene was pretty meh. Whatever message there was to deliver was diluted by about twenty layers of pseudo-postmodern irony.

I can finally post this

You sure you're talking about Clockwork Orange? Because that doesn't describe it in the least.

enjoyed, but have vague recollection that the ending was changed from the book and i was disappointed with the finish

still a strong film

shit adaptation of an edgelord novel

This movie was beautiful but contained themes most viewers were not comfortable with or capable of comprehending, had a sad-but-not-in-a-good-way ending, and had a kid in it that was far more creepy than cute.

You don't drop kino like that on the mainstream and expect them to enjoy it. If it came out in the age of internet reviews it would have tanked.

Apocalypse Now

The matrix

A.I.

I didn't give you permission to reply to my post

this

Sorry

crying like a bitch for a robot made me feel that much weirder

Clockwork Orange is like Ramsay Bolton the movie.

He said all of humanity bub, not just men