twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racist and sexist much????

>racist
>intelligent

lmao

shut up, fag

Varg is not racist he care about every race
and think that white belongs to white and black to black

He only thinks that because it would mean he wouldn't get cucked all the time.

what would he do if his daughter is signing up for blacked.com?

No because mixed race children is abomination
look what hapend to dogs like chihuahua.

I dont listen to this nigger-loving bullshit.

Metal is white nigger music. The wankers who play and listen to it actually believe that the technicality rivals art music.

pol go home pls

Are you a retard? Because that's the worst analogy you could come up with. A chihuahua is a pure breed, and like all pure breeds it's riddled with congenital problems. Everyone knows cross breeds have a longer lifespan.

but those fuckers keep shaking and act like they have brain damage

youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w

Wanker who listens to me metal here, no one really cares about that

>1971

I've seen it with my own eyes

Yep and today is even worse

That's a good argument as to why you would want to marry someone of your own racial identity, but not really as to why other people should do that.
That's how racial identities are born anyway, we were all African at some point, right? Mixed races become full-fledged racial identities further down the line.

Ali's analogy is kind of different though. He's still comparing apples to oranges though. Humans are the same species and can interbreed, unlike birds. And even then, when you have pure breed pidgeon species, you still get inbreeding depression.

I get the point he's trying to make, but the analogies are dumb as hell.

lmfao.

people literally think the world is like this holy shit im laughing so fucking hard its incredible

based varg

>brainwashing bullshit

I think we should have an IQ test before entering Sup Forums. I'm almost positive that he would fail a basic question on biology

yes

you can stop posting

>god made us different

Stopped watching there

GOYIM KNOWS
SHUT IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=cauBnrPXpbg

That was the spookiest thing I've ever seen. Identity politics is utter fucking cancer.

Pseudoscientific drivel. Might as well post the bible to disprove the out of Africa model.

I never knew that Ali was this stupid. It must be all of the blows he took to the head.

his daughter is a little child you fucking pervert

>evolved myself beyond the negro
>progressives want me to go back

It gets even worse when you see the unanimous support that the vid gets in the comments.