What do you're mom and dad say when you show up with you're black gf?

What do you're mom and dad say when you show up with you're black gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they would unironically disown me

"Hi, nice to meet you"

come on Jorge? really? a nigger? how many psychologists is this new fetish going to cost us now?

They'd be delighted that I finally managed to get a girl to like me after 20 years on this planet

Ask me what happened to my romanian-swab gf and why is there a gypsy in their home.

this desu

They're communist cucks so they'd be delighted.

also this.

HVad fanden laver hun for det kamera?

jeg hader virkelig, når folk, der sådan er 1/3 hvide skal gå så pikke meget op i, om deres eller andre folks partnere er hvide.

"Hello, it's so nice to finally meet you"

They grateful i found girl who i like.

They would tell me to return the monkey to the zoo.

"First your aunt, and now this? Thank God we were keen enough though to give you 4 siblings, who'll know to please us with us grand-children and continue a white lineage for us".
Or so I guess.

My mother's a bit naive so she'd inquire on "why are you so tanned?" (swear she said this once to a mestizo friend of my brothers).

And this:

"wtf user where did you find this thing, there must be like -17 in the whole country?!"
"what...what exactly is it?"

Hopefully nothing because they're dead and it would mean the schizophrenia was kicking in.
That grill is attractive but she's barely black at all.
My parents might have said have fun, live your life but don't get it pregnant. You're disowned if you do.

you take Sup Forums too seriously.

My brother married a black girl and my parents love her because she is a nice person desu

I would disown myself.
I like my race, I respect others. I don't hate anyone. I believe in diversity. We shouldn't all be one shade of mocha in a few generations. Lets stay diverse.
My wifes son agrees

They wouldn't necessarily say anything in particular, but my mom would secretly rage and my dad would try to cuck me.

>my dad would try to cuck me.

When will we get grand kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
Uncucked, proud intelligent man.

>she's barely black at all

She clearly is black though, black people can have light eyes (though i think she's wearing contacts), and people can't have things both ways.
Everyone here would be quick to tell a mixed person that they're not white, but only when you want to stick your dick in one of them then all of a sudden it's you're hardly black, yellow, or brown at all. Makes no sense.

I'd say calling her black or white would be misleading. She seems to be perfectly 50:50.

no way in hell she is half white

Rip in peace the Greatest.
Wrong to think like this now. Why though?

they would be happy

And if you had to describe her to someone you'd say light skin black woman right? Not brown skin white woman? Would you call her a nigger or a cracker if you got angry at her?

No you'd default to black.

The point is that you can't magically make someone hardly black when it's convenient for yourself.

who's this

sauce pls

Whatever nerd, watch me impregnate a Nigerian, a Japanese and a Cherokee at the same time

>Intelligent man

Apparently not intelligent enough to realise that Culture isn't hereditary.

This. Like that sudanese niggeresse people spam lately, they dare to say she has white features when the only non black feature of her is her ASIAN hair

>perfectly 50:50
The fuck is wrong with you snownigger, she is less than 1/4th white max like all african americans.

Mom wouldn't say anything, and that would probably just be glad it isn't a guy, or a moslem :DDD

this

Cletus

my parents are only ironically racist, they wouldn't really care

They would disown me. I would do the same in their place desu.

thats what im saying, she doesnt look white at all

Would be surprised and somehow a bit sad that their grandchildren would be black.

my dad and my grandad have been encouraging me to marry a black or asian woman since ive been young

>ironically racist,
No such thing really. They hide with """irony"""" what they really believe

My dad literally told me and my sister to do what ever we want in regards to relationships, except going black.

he probably meant not to get a roma gf

>roma
Zoophilia is banned in Bulgaria m8

They'd be perfectly polite to her and as soon as she's gone they'd try to slap some sense into me.

they'd be happy, specially if she looks like that girl

wouldn't care at all

Ask me if she is south italian

i thought italians loved that habesha ass

They are fine. I already showed up with a foreign girlfriend.

Depends on the woman of course. If I get a Michelle Obama-tier woman of course my parents would be jubilant. However if you're talking about the average black girl here in the Netherlands (loud, uneducated, overweight) they would not be pleased at all.

This is also how I'll treat my children. Race doesn't matter, socioeconomic position and personality does. It just so happens those are heavily correlated to race.

This. Actually my dad always supported me, especially when she was pretty. He was proud of me. He didn't care much about nationality.

Thank goodness he's not gay. Probably banter me a bit since I used to be an edgy racist when I was younger.

this seems to it phamalama

They don't recognize their own son?

My mother wouldn't care. My father would accept it to my face but probably cry inside.

Mine would be fine with it, though I can imagine my dad embarrassing me

She's really beautiful. Also my father banged a black when he was young and got my half brother. Doubt he would have anything to say

We usually say métisse which means mixed. Funny that anglos and americans don't resort to this more

nothing, they clap

Nothing because my parents aren't mentally ill racists.

This.
Even though they are open-minded about me having a gf

Wew lad. What's your relation to your brother?

right in the feels

He's quite older so I only lived with him when I was young, and don't see him often now because he's living abroad, but he always was a bit special and not easy to live. I don't have too much problem with him that said

It's because there's too many different races of people here and even if someone is half black and half white there's a chance of them looking more white than black, Back in the day (and even now, but it's less common) mixed blacks that could pass for white chose to live and identify as white.

We usually say mixed, or biracial, mulatto is outdated and slightly offensive, but still with the one drop rule most identified with and were treated as their minority side, and it's not really a catch all for American people with multiple races mixed in.

They would start asking how soon they can have grandchildren.

This meme needs to stop. Motherfuckers need to learn to wait.

All mothers do this if the girl is beautiful

>Mentally ill cucks

>Being this triggered
Nigger tier behavior desu

>after 20 years on this planet
mediocre