>i suffer in west

I came here a month ago for exchange student program - you might remember my threads, am user from moldova.

I have been here enough to be mad at how rich west is, their hobos drink wine I couldnt afford back home and everyone fucking complains, is bullshit. Guy in my dorm he complain "lol i can only afford pasta xD" - but is such fucking bullshit, he go out drinking every dinner time and then complains.

Today I recieve check from home, and I ask him if he wants go to mcdonalds, because I was happy I finally had money for treat, tired of rice.

He fucking tells me
>sorry man, Im watching my weight
I fucking rage and throw a mug on floor and it breaks, he complains abkut being poor all time and his problem is fucking weight?

Now I eat canned sausage, was best to save money anyways than to spend it with such fucking idiot

find a job

Go back to east. You know things are bad when france seems rich.

Come on m8, even here in third world Brazil beef is an everyday staple. The way you say it looks like your country is well beyond the fifth world.

Of course hobos drink wine. It's fucking cheap.

>town rapist

There is no job you fucking twat!!

>that's one of the few things people know about Moldavia

That tells actually a lot about the country.

>even here in third world Brazil beef is an everyday staple
Fuck off, maybe your mommy just buys it for you

How do people in Moldova probounce "bear"?

There's a qt3.14 girl at my college and Im pretty sure she's from Moldova. She pronounced "bear" like "beer", pretty hot desu.

Her surname is Nakul i think

There are jobs in the netherlands, more than nearly everywhere. Sorry to hear you're dumb.

I fucking hate you all

Why does Transnistria still exist?

Have you raped anyone yet?

kek, stay hungry

>throw a mug on floor and it breaks
Wow you ungrateful bastard some of us has to drink our chocolate milk right off the ground, must be great living in such a rich country like moldova.

It makes me sad that you are so bitter about our wealth
But you are right, the most westerners dont really appreciate what a good life they have

>their hobos drink wine
Isn't wine like a common drink in Moldova though? I buy Moldovian wine pretty often

I think you need a license for that.

Is wine cheap in europe? I can get a cheap bottle of wine for like $20 at my local wine&Spirits store.

There are a shitload of cheap wines but most taste as cheap as they are.

here, 1 kg of meat is like 10 bucks, how much is it in france?

holy shit is it really so bad in Moldova?

I'm also eastern euro but all the things you described are completely normal here

Bums drink whine from a 1l carton it costs maybe one dollar and is usually for cooking shitty sauces.

bear in mind that OP likely has a town rapist

>Whine

Tbf we have one cow and three chickens for each brazilian, all this being cheap here makes sense. The other user is just clueless

>Moldova is one of the poorest countries in Europe.[1] According to the UN Development Program report, 8.1% of the population was living below the international poverty line of 1.25 US dollars a day in 2000-2007 and 48.5% of the population was living below the national poverty line in 2000-2006

fucking hell, how is it that poor?

>be pierre the frenchman
>need to pay for my alcoholism so i eat pasta every day
>be such a poor alcoholic hobo i live in a fucking dormitory with a moldovan refugee
>one day the moldovan comes to me
>"hallo pierrrrre you filthy capitalist pig, i hate you but do you vant to visit klorious restaurant mc donalds with me, yes ? xaxaxaxaxa))))"
>"not really sorry it's not good and not healthy maybe another time"
>he immediately chimps out at me and throws a mug on the floor
>now he is eating can of sausages with a murderous look in the eyes
wow why
personally i would have offered you the mc donalds or even an actual restaurant but you probably come off as crazy t b h

are you in paris user ? if you want i offer you restaurant tomorrow, for charity

KEK Filthy santiago nigger

cringe

to begin with he is right. macdoshit isnt healthy regardless of the prices. it doesnt matter how much what you eat is. you just have a delusion about americrap and dont have knowledge of food in general. remember american poor ghetto fatfuck niggas. theyd tell you the same.

there's one russian poster on Sup Forums who was uploading photos of his dinner where they literally are eating only potatoes with chopsticks. they even manage to enjoy being weebs in such a disastrous situation. canned sausage? fuck that shit, cry more or write a better story next time.

i am serious btw your story made me sad
ask at [email protected]

poor people problems:
>what do I eat? what do I drink? where do I sleep? where can I piss and shit?
Poorfags are too preoccupied with their baser instincts to build anything of worth. They only live to fulfil their direct egocentric needs. They are equal to cockroaches.

rich people problems:
>how do I solve this conundrum? how do I help others in need? should I write another novel?
Thanks to their ability to secure resources and improve their life, rich people can spend copious amounts of time on new projects, on forwarding technologies and increasing quality of life. The fact that the rich man complaints seem so trivial, proves his superiority over the poorfag.

Russia

rich people problems:
>which prostitute do i call tonight? how much cocaine should i buy? where is my bottle of expensive alcohol?
ftfy
t. i actually live around rich people

$1.25/day is just over 2.08% of your minimum wage, nigel

>come from Denmark
>be poor as fuck
>can only afford a low-end flat
>neat and clean looking but still not panorama windows with a 100 inch OLED tv
>not 1000km2 castle
>can't wake up in my soft silky bed every morning and slide down a 20 meter long railing from 4th floor while enjoying the red carpet

Life is suffering

how much does it cost to you?

If you have a tight boi-pussy you can earn some decent cash by coming here to East-Asia and getting your anus puckered by tiny wee wees like mine.

>go to mcdonalds, because I was happy I finally had money for treat
wew

>mcdonalds
>treat

bruh idk i'm far from being rich even by low russian standards, but you seem to have it pretty bad if you need to save up for macs and consider it a reasonable treat

damn dude

There was this girl in middle school that used to pride herself on eating in McDonald's on a weekly basis (she wasn't fat tho)

One time in English class we had a lesson about "dating". In an exercise there were examples on which are good places to take a girl for the first date, and which are bad.

McDonald's was obviously one of the "bad places"

I was sitting with this girl and she was very confused about why McDonald's would be a bad place for a first date.

I'm also unsure why a lot of highschoolers seem to think that McDonald's is a "hip" place to hang out. Highschoolers that go hang out there and take pictures of themselves wearing nicer clothes in FUCKING MCDONALD'S unironically call themselves "the elites"

I'm still not sure if most Croats see McDonald's as anything but a cheap piece of shit "restaurant".

I've told this "story" on Sup Forums some time ago, but thought I'd share it anyway

Japs mcdonald is legit good. But mostly because it is casual and almost on prime location I guess.
Your story sounds a little bit sad however, not even Indonesian think mcdonald as upper class eatery.

Indonesia isn't that poor afaik

Yeah, Japs have quite a bit of their own "exclusive"© McDonald's food

I don't think Croats think that McDonald's is upper class that much, but it definitely is weird.

My dad isn't Croatian, and he would take me to McDonald's a lot when I was a kid
People would say that I am lucky and that they would like to go to McDonald's

They definitely didn't treat it as "everyday" or something

I don't really know, just I'm just ranting. It's 3 AM here

we had this in 90s

>Hey, wtf u flipped ure flag
Yeah, but the point of my post was that it's not that uncommon that post communist countries that are piss poor like Moldova

As much as Croats think Croatia is better of than other former communist countries, it's not
Everything is a lot more expensive here because of tourism (I guess)

it's shit like this that makes me feel like it's an honor to work for minimum wage here

kek, just checked my privilege, lads

Yeah, brown or black skin. No problem for Romanians.