Why is Trump so determined to let her suffer?

Why is Trump so determined to let her suffer?

LMAO retarded ittle bitch doesnt even know her OWN NAME and you want to let her in our countries?????????????????,

LMAO retarded ittle bitch doesnt even know her OWN NAME and you want to let her in our countries?????????????????,

>her expression at 0:18
YOU JUST KNOW

Except those type of people are not entering countries, it's just middle aged depraved violent men. Stop believing the propaganda from social media. Most of the images with Syrian children in danger are actually faked for morons in the west. Retarded news networks and people on Twitter still eat this garbage up

>they take the girl into your country
>she grows up affluent
>tells your sorry ass to disappear when you ask her out

Think about how easy it would be to fugg her :---d

"10 pictures that make u say fuck laws n borders n shiet"

Go to Calais and see how many of the innocent refugees you find there are young orphans like in pic rel. Maybe then you'll understand why there's so much apprehension about them all.

:DDDDD

wtf? i hate trump now! (hes a bloody racist!)

Rape?

obviously a 8 years old child can't really manage make it all the way to france from syria or wherever on her own.

That was my point.

b-but women and children first right?

I'd rather have her suffer than one of my countrymen get killed by a """refugee""".
I feel bad for her, I really do, but I put my own first.
If people are so sad about the state of syria they shouldn't have supported the civil upheaval that caused it.

It actually depends A LOT on the social background of each refugee. Two of my friends hosted a Syrian refugee for a few weeks, he belonged to a rich family so he could afford plane and bus tickets and all necessary bribes to gtfo safely. Working class refugees are those who board overcrowded boats and leave their families behind in Lebanese or Turkish refugee camps.

nobody seems to blame obongo for arming the """rebels""" and bombing 6 countries

>I'd rather have her suffer
true nordic empathy

Who cares? She's just a pawn in my game...
Dance puppets!

the problem is that europe has a fucking retarded refugee policy in which the actual weak, the elderly, the sick, the women and children are left in their country while the retarded young population is being brought here on masses. They're fucking cowards leaving behind their family and their lands, and they should be punished

How is Trump responsible for bringing a child into a world of muslims, death, and destruction?
Ever noticed how all 'refugee' couple have at least 2-3 children with them, some of them newborn?
Like "pls pls take me in I have a newborn child'.
It's straight up blackmail.

And we absolutely not deal with blackmailers or other terrorists.

She would either become an SJW or a jihad baby factory

You germancucks would do the same.