when did music fuck up your high?

>The Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle
>still syncs up perfectly with the wizard of oz

>at a music festival
>never eaten this many mushrooms before
>tryna chill in a hammock in the woods
>hear endless, blaring Native American chanting
>holy shit I am tripping the fuck out
>follow sound, there's a Native American rock band playing on the main stage and there's multiple people with full headdresses on jumping all over the stage chanting
>mfw

You're a faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DO NOT CLICK THIS

Earth – Joe Henderson
That song just gets me really high for some reason. Once I was listening to it in bed after getting really s p a c e d and had to go fetal because the bass and cymbals bed ajust got to me so hard.
Threw off my headphones and felt better until I heard the "tink tink" of the cymbals still coming out of my earbuds. Had to turn it off and huddle under the duvet. Weird one.

It doesn't even load on my phone what is it?

what? I really want to know once I already did and saved it onto my phone

I clicked on it
what the fuck is gonna happen?

>get high as shit
>friend puts on eccojams
>think I'm dying

>weed
wow.... you're underage right?

That didn't happen and we all know it. Stop lying to amuse us. It's not satisfying.

Ha ha try and stop me motha fucka

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

Just a blurred photo of some guy in beige pants and a green hoodie standing in a field at night.

What is it?

>*saved to hard drive*
You clearly don't know me

This --> also, here: I resized it for you phonefags. I don't know what OP meant by telling us not to click on it though.

>don't know what OP meant by telling us not to click on it though.
That was mainly what I was asking

>get stupid high
>walking home
>put on spacemen 3
>finally get it
you really do need to use drugs to get it

probably le spooky meme

heres your (you)