ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you , I liked it

Daily reminder that 9 times out of 10 the "consensus" of Sup Forums is wrong.

If the aliens bit at the end pisses you off, then you shouldn't be watching this type of flick in the first place.

Lets see where it lines up on the chart
>90%
Makes sense. Loved by the plebs.

Do you guys think there'll be a sequel?
I wouldn't mind another movie like this where the invasion event is secondary to the story.

>here's a poster with a gigantic fucking spoiler

good jerb

It's a 4/10 all the way through OP.

>BvS is in the "niche masterpiece" range

you realise the ending was tacked on for pure marketing purposes dont you? there was no reason for it to be there in being consistent with the story or the tone of the movie. you're just in denial, the ending was the worst piece of shit ive seen in a movie.

But user, it was fun. Just turn your brain off dood XD

Who's this ejaculate extractor?

If it wasn't spoilered for you going in and you didn't think it was going to be aliens, you're a fucking idiot.

Who is this cum drum?

Who is this man-milk mephistopheles?

>a poster that ruins the entire surprise ending
BRAVO

Seriously: I saw this movie having no idea if there was going to be a cloverfield creature or not. As soon as that UFO appeared I wanted to scream with delight!

I took my friend who never saw the first movie and when it ended he said it was one of his fav films of the year he saw in cinema.

Was fucking amazing in IMAX! When the underground house shook in the movie due to what was going on in the surface: it literally felt like the entire cinema was shaking. As if the guy in the sound booth turned up the bass. Such a great experience.

You seriously havent seen this yet? Well you deserve a medal for going this far with it not being spoiled for you.

>I am fucking pissed however with the Independence Day 2 threads here cos it spoiled the alien queen. I was purposely not watching the trailers to avoid any major plot parts

what indicated it would be aliens? it shouldve been nothing and left ambiguous but like i already pointed out, it was changed after the producers got a hold of it and had to market it somehow to the masses. you seem to have bought it so good goy

>moans about someone seeing a spoiler and they're not happy
>posts a spoiler to another film anyway
why?

The slow hick guy mentioned John Goodman's character used to be in the Navy and worked with satellites, and he mentioned extraterrestrials as a possibility behind the happening.

>what is foreshadowing

Or maybe I saw it and think it's dumb a poster was made with such an obvious spoiler on it like that.

This poster is new desu. It was never on the web the month movie came out.

I did however see the image of the ship that a critic put in his article

>Bloody hack

You know the original script is 99% the same and didn't have aliens, right? They literally just changed it from biological attack to aliens.

fuck you I liked it

>muh auterist theory
>dude the director is always right, screw the meddling producers lmao

Literally who cares if it was a biological attack or if it was aliens? How is a movie that's a "spiritual sequel" to Cloverfield supposed to be "realistic" anyways?

but there are people like that in real life that think aliens are going to invade and prepare for it everyday yet it never happens. some people prepare for a state of total anarchy incase the government randomly decides to enforce martial law but it never happens. i dont see what the navy or satellite occupation has to do with aliens either. are you saying he had come across some secret knowledge of the presence of aliens while working in the navy and on satellites? that just sounds like conjecture. he also mentioned it mightve been a nuclear or chemical attack from a different country the same time he says it couldve been aliens. it really just seemed like he was an overly paranoid 'conspiracy theorist'. the ending is inexcusable, it was just pure schlock.

>Daily reminder that 9 times out of 10 the "consensus" of Sup Forums is wrong.
I'm pretty sure Sup Forumss consensus on Ghostbusters, Civil War, BvS and GITS being nothing but shit are well founded.

its a spiritual sequel because of marketing, burger

jesus christ i bet you're insufferable irl

That's not even the consensus. Stop believing shitposters represent Sup Forums as a whole.

the alien shit took it over the top

bunker part was the most interesting part of the film. if anything the end revealed too much and made you forget you were actually enjoying the film at one point

this. i felt very exploited and robbed.