Why did he tell the gamer girl to go home?

Why did he tell the gamer girl to go home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=39&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You missed a perfectly good "was it autism" OP.

Shamefur dispray.

To get to the other side.

He was warning her, notice she got raped when she didn't go home?

Her mother was dying after a long fight with cancer at home and this guy told her to go there to at least say goodbye to the mom , but all she wanted to do was playing videogames

The "What was his fucking problem" meme might be more appropriate.

I must admit you are correct, fellow memester.

he didnt say that, english isnt his first language and he was telling her something important.

he said
>Gou Homme

WTF I hate Law & Oder: Special Victims Unit now

Because he's a straw man argument

Best part of the episode is when the cops use internet forums to lure the gamers to a trap under the pretext of, "dude let's meet in person so you can tell me what the female boob feels like."

>feminazis desperately try to make internet trolling into real people instead of a accepting that people tell lies on the internet to get you mad

Women go to some extreme lengths to be victims. It's like a beggar that cuts off his leg so he can get more handouts.

THEY LEVELED UP

Fucking lel.
Everyone already knows they feel like bags of sand.

More like a beggar that makes a sockpuppet account, sends their own account a load of misogynist messages, logs out of their sockpuppet account, screencaps it, then logs back in and tweets the screencap of it and cries about sexist monsters attacking them while simultaneousy linking to their Patreon.

cringe

was this episode guest-written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss?

No because it didn't feature 20 good men

I would go with "what was is endgame" desu

>this episode was written, funded, filmed and aired, and meant as a totally unironic political-statement
>mfw idiots still try and tell me that media ISN'T controlled by Leftists

It's fucking unbelievable.
How ELSE could a turd like this actually make it to national television otherwise?

I sure wish people would put the title of the show/film they're discussing in the title of their OP.

What's way, way worse than that is their skewed definition of "terrorism".

These idiots think mean Tweets being posted about you count as "terrorism".

But "anti-Trump" supporters showing up at Trump rallies, running up and hitting Trump-supporters with bricks, spraying children with pepper-spray, throwing rocks at motorists, yelling obscenities at blacks while wearing Klan-hoods, burning American flags and trying to shut down opposing rallies under threats of violence?
That's not "terrorism" at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=39&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

this is Law & Order: Special Victims Unit believe it or not

>it's a minority is falsely accused episode

>it's a rich white guy did it episode

>Law & Order: Special Needs Unit

>Law & Order: Special Snowflake Unit

And here I was thinking it was some shitty sitcom making fun of nerds. We've reached peak SJW

If you think people from the chans (be it 4,8,7,kraut) are not the type of people to send death threats you're deilusional

>Oh Anita, you're so beautiful and sexy, you know that?

SEEMS LEGIT

If you've been on the internet for a few years and haven't had at least one death threat then you're a faggot.

Why didn't he tell her to go bačk to reddit?

Was this Speed Weed's best work?

To be quite frank with you, familiar, I would have gone with "What did he mean by this?".

Must you make everything about Trump?

VIDYAU AKBAR
VIDYA IS THE HOBBY OF PEACE
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT VIDYA

Anita makes my dick rock hard. I'm not even kidding.

Oh hi Anita

right there with you bruh

she really puts the "ew" in "Jew"

Law & Order: Special Victims. The episode is called "How to spot a newfag Redditor and summer shitposter."

D I C K W O L F
I
C
K
W
O
L
F

>Internet "death threat" shitposts

OMG guys, it's the second shoa.

>I'm gunna kill Jonny too
>he's a fruitcake