twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you it's not what it looks like. Fuck off spurdo

Stop shitting on the street you disgusting animal

BIG
SQUIRREL
NUTS

designated street
it's ok

Leave them alone Sweden, theyre nice people.

At least they dont eat rotting fish and black peepees

>theyre nice people

But are they really? The state of a country has to reflect the state of the people to some extent. You can't have a safe and peaceful country if the people are violent thugs. India is dirty and unorganized so the people can't be very well kept either.

I mean they even have that caste system where if you happen to be born into the wrong class then basically you're just going to fish for shit in the sewer for your whole life. Would nice people device a system like that

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

>theyre nice people

100% complete lie

youtube.com/watch?v=4MRr9Dzy3ow

You do realize this was in British colonial era? We don't practice that anymore. What the fuck.

Yes you do

it's a very big country and a very big population stop generalising

LIES
it still exists, maybe not as bad but still
t. has indian friends

Not where I live. Do you have tribal friends or something?

>it's an Indian urbanite blissfully unaware of society outside his narrow experiences
like clockwork
Caste-based voting blocs and university quotas are STILL a thing in large swathes of your country

Also in India, if a man dies, his widow has to throw herself on the funeral pyre.

>mfw people still believe in this pre world war era bullshit

Didn't you know Modi was low-caste? His parents ran a market stall and he sold tea at a railroad station as a boy.

Wasn't that banned by the British in, like, the 19th century?

from Delhi I think. either he said it doesn't exist in his city or stuff life untouchables still exist, I don't remember kek.
he doesn't care either way he lives here

That still doesn't excuse your nonexistent driving skills and terrible roads

>all those triggered poos in the comments

>terrible roads
Partially agree

>nonexistent driving skills
Extreme kek

>ignore what you see

A trucker quite literally flips his truck out of nowhere in that video

>something indian happened

I believe that Philippines is still shittier than India no matter what bad things people say about India

I think he just cherrypicked some of the depressed parts of India then posted it on YouTube so he can get some views. I watched the whole thing and he didn't even show the best parts of New Delhi, which I believe has some good parts.

-accident aftermath = something indian happened
-need to buy a whip to ward off the street hawkers that's selling it
-only country in the world where you can pick which side to drive on
-shitting in public view is normal
-takes credit for the development of mid-east countries but can't do the same for their own country
*natives, especially expats, denies everything or pretend that they don't know.

INDIA

No shit. You think people want to hear about how good other countries are?

The opinion should be balanced though, if there are bad things about India then there should be good things about it too. The biker only went ahead and posted the people who were having a road rage and shitting on some private property.

unfortunately for India's gene pool the driver survived ))))))

2030 india
too bad the clip has no dancing at the end.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>rotting fish
Its not mire rotten than blue cheeze, Crème fraîche, or salami.

Its just that it smells bad.

ever wonder why indian food is almost always spicy?
to hide the taste of shit.

You have to remember, for every job there is there are 3-5x the amount of people applying for that job in india. Even if all these poor fucks wanted to work a mcdonalds tier job flipping burgers. There just arent enough, more people from the middle class would get hired cause these poor bastards probably cant do math that quickly & keep some hygiene up. Ever see those street vendor videos from india?

that doesn't make sense

It's kind of impressive that indians manage to be both embarrassing nerdy pushovers and violent thugs and rapists at the same time. Truly a wonderful country.

DESIGNATED

>In the video I describe what happens in the run up to the crash but it was the events afterwards that nearly ended very badly for me. I made the mistake of stopping to see if I could help the idiot driver (unfortunately for India's gene pool, he survived). If was then that I got basically mobbed by 20-30 people who all crowded around me and started shouting "Police" me. One of them even grabbed the keys out of the bike but I grabbed his hand, dug my nails in till it broke his skin and forcably but not angrily said "NO!"
>I then relised that the only way I stood a chance of getting out of this alive was to play my 'fluffy haired friendly white boy' card and just endlessly asked them "Do you speak English?" No matter how much they shouted at me and pushed me and the bike around, I just kept asking "Do you speak English?" in my calmest, friendliest voice.
>Eventually most of them disspersed once they realised I wasn't going to give them a fight and due to my rubbish beard and rusty old bike I obviously didn't have much money. When there was only about 10 of them left they managed to convey that they wanted to see the camera footage and kept shouting "Police" (they must have seen me holding the camera in the wake of the crash). Now this meant one of two things: they either thought I caused it and wanted to see what part I played to show the Police. Or they wanted to see what happened so they could tell the police.
>Anyway, once I showed them the footage they seemed content and all signalled for me to leave and get out there as quickly as possible. I obliged and left with another lesson learnt in Indian: If you witness an accident in a country that isn't European or doesn't speak English......don't stop, just keep on riding, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Indians really, really, really love to shit outdoors.

I've been to goa.
The roads where about as shitty as in my neghbourhood in stockholm, no kidding.

I didn't see any accidents but there were some cows lying around here and there, eating trash.

>India
who gives a ... poo. eheh, see what I did there?
no really, why even care?
0.1/10 inderedasting treda.

>1) This video is of one of the 17 countries I rode through, have a look at the rest and you'll see I'm not racist, I just tell it like it is. (the other 16 countries were awesome).
>2) India is the only country where I nearly died multiple times, had people crash into me repeatedly, and the only country where I actually shit my pants when I hit a pot hole too hard as I was riding. This was due to the horrendous stomach problems I had for the entire 3-4 weeks I was there.
>3) Reporting how my 1500 mile journey actually was, IS NOT RACIST! If I had lied and said I had an amazing time, that would be racist. It would be positive racism, but still racism. I tell it like it is/was for me, if you don't like the truth, I'm sorry.
Jesus, I kinda pyaar India but this was enough to dissuade me to go there

Its shitty, but not so bad I'd say.

You can afford to eat out every night, nothing costs anything.

I really, really don't want to shit my pants though

POO

So this guy from Poland hitchhiking thru all south american and asia said that only country that he hate with all his heart is India. Also in this video (0:25) there is a kid shitting on the street

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-3NT4JjQo

You take dukoral to avoid that.
He was just being a britbong.

>sweden bullying india
>what a bunch of insecure cucks

here's the sequel to this picture

>Caste-based voting blocs and university quotas are STILL a thing in large swathes of your country

Race/ethnicity/region based voting and affirmative action is prevalent in NA too.

So are you India tier shithole ? Based on your logic you are

are you ok?

Yes. No body does tat. If spouse dies they remarry and move on if no children or become single parents. Not evn in rural areas

Another of the >let me tell you about your country episode

One fantastic event immediately right after another!
Such exotic culture!
INCREDIBLE INDIA!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
WTF I hate India now

Wait, what?

Meh

At least it's not as shitty as the Philippines

BUY THE WHIP

His ride through Iran was pretty cool. Made me want to visit

Look who is talking,a black srilankan tamil

What the hell

I knew India wasn't Western-tier but I didn't think it was that bad

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

Why does this guy go through one of the biggest slums in the world? Cant understand polish and there arent any subtitles so hard to understand whats happening.

India gets shitty tourists though, its culture influenced a lot of SEA and asia but all they get these days is hippie vegan druggies or delusional idiots who are looking for a "spiritual journey".

Driving wise, Indians I worked with said it's insanely dangerous to drive over there because everyone is horrible and as a westerner you would have a high chance of getting diarrhea.

IN

WOW SO MANY WHITE SERVANTS

Sort of. Food from hotter areas generally uses more slices because in he climate it tends to go bad quicker and the spices can hide some of the off flavors.

>bullying India
>the only time when whole /int unites

t.triggered poo in loo

>black srilankan tamil

tamils are indians and they have to go back

currynigs should follow the chinks