Is he the greatest filmmaker of all time?

is he the greatest filmmaker of all time?

Gallo has funny mannerisms and it's always cool when he shows up in a movie that isn't his. I still like Buffalo 66, but I haven't seen The Brown Bunny yet. He also has such weird fans

do people actually like him unironically?

What don't you like about his movies?

Greatest shit-talking director.

>Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was
Heh. Tetro was pretty cool

one of the GOATS for sure

>filmmarker
>he actually makes kino

He sucks. Lucky he got Sevigny to swallow his cum on screen or no one would care about him

he's never seen his movies but he doesn't like his political persuasion so he bashes everything that he does

He got this babe to suck him off on camera, so yeah probably

>He's the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he's the least interesting person at the party, he's the person who doesn't know anything. He's the person who doesn't say anything funny, interesting, intelligent. He's a pig piece of shit.

Spike Jonze BTFO

>le shit director who shits on more successful directors meme

What a cool dude

>I haven't seen The Brown Bunny yet

sevigny is dead

I imagine that Spike Jonze is actually a reserved dude around people he doesn't know well and only opens up to his real friends. Gallo strikes me as the type of faggot who would actually aim to be the hipster life of the party, impressing everyone with his art knowledge or whatever the fuck else people who are that far up their own asses care about

She had a boyfriend by then. Imagine being that guy
>your gf is sucking her ex's dick on camera
>for money
>for the whole world to see

>70641707
Gallo probably got massive amounts of pussy for being like that

doesn't he sell his jizz on his website and beg for video equipment

He's good and I like him, but he's not like really great or anything.

Except he actually is a cool dude.
Yeah you can buy his jizz for quite a pretty penny. It's funny how in the product description the way in which he explains how it's so valuable.

He also provides a discount for women who can prove they're descendants of Nazi soldiers

literally who?

Do you have his quote about Jerry Lewis being a scumbag? I read it in a magazine years ago but it doesn't turn up in a google search.

people like him because he is a hipster or they wanna fuck him.i have an ex gf who claimed she knew him and fucked a few times. but i dont believe it because she is pretty damn ugly an dnot hip at all

Hi

why do they hate each other so much?

He is hipster Jesus and he is full of shit. The only good thing about Buffalo 66' is Christina Ricci's looks.

Buffalo 66 is the best film of the 90s by far

God among men.

Indeed I am Mr J!

Buffalo was great what you talking about man

both fucked Chloe Sevigny

>ywn go on a coke-fueled night out with Miike in Tokyo