How do Canadians not kill themselves out of sheer boredom? Imagine living 1000 miles from the nearest town

How do Canadians not kill themselves out of sheer boredom? Imagine living 1000 miles from the nearest town

They shitpost on Sup Forums.

Comfy as fuck.

Can drive a vehicle as fast as I want in my fuckhuge backyard.

No annoying neighbors.

Can easily grow my own crops.

Can shoot stuff and kill animals, throw them in my pickup truck and cook some delicious game and make jerky.

Basically rural life is superior. You live in a cramped sardine can islamic shithole so you wouldn't understand.

By the way that's Highway 1.

most of us live in a handful of dense areas

Because the vast majority of Canadians live near the border.

>fuck forming productive communities and social reliance, the world would be better if everyone claimed tons of land for themselves and starting shooting animals and driving cars in circles in the dirt for entertainment

We don't live there.

Picture related.

Here's a picture I took from my living room window.

How do your mountains look today, Britfriend?

UBC?

Hey man, if you wanna give the government all the land then get paid low wages to work them you feel free.

Grew up on a farm in Saskatchewan

We just keep busy with work usually, or resort to drinking but even then we couldn't because we live on a farm.

It isn't so bad, the freedom is nice. i can probably shoot someone and get away with it if I wanted to.

That's saskathewan you dipshit ofcourse we do. I'm in sounthern manitoba and it's 400km to the city. That pic isn't very Northern.

But thats right tho

Plenty of people form nice communities based on farming. Are you autistic?

You can do both in Canada.

By "we" I meant the vast majority of Canadians.

Kek

Actually driving in southern Saskatchewan is pretty cozy. And I've only heard good things about northern MB.

the fewer people the better imo
canadians know whats up

Do you guys have hamlets or are the farms just by themselves?

FPBP

rural lifestyle doesn't mean killing animals like a subhuman