Why Slavic males kill themselves so much?

Why Slavic males kill themselves so much?

They are not culturally enriched as much as the rst of EU

culture of suffering

I don't think you understand what does"ratio" mean

>jakub marian

when will faggots here stop shilling his shitty maps

toxic masculinity

It is our male privelege

>reading comprehension

why are they shitty?

that reminds me
>local village
>some cop guy gets rejected by gf
>shoots himself
>his dad hears about it
>hangs himself
>other people hear about it
>kill themselves too
>6 funerals in the span of 2 weeks

We're pressured by the society which expects us to be real men. To earn a lot of money, to build a house, to protect women, to be tough and strong and when you're not capable of doing all that stuff you feel broken and unworthy of living.

from what i see more people should commit though myself included

Slavic males are low tier and suffer from inferiority complex

>that ratio in Malta

damn malta males don't like to live

Alcoholism and being poor.

i'd kill myself too if i were slavic

It's a ratio of male to female suicide. Our overall suicide rate isn't particularly high.

t. literal subhuman monkey

I was just facetiously pulling shit out of my ass, but I vaguely remember reading that male life expectencies in Russia (and presumably East Europe?) were dramatically lower due to massive alcohol/substance abuse issues in the male population coupled with cultural unwillingness/inability to seek help for mental issues

Slavic males are undesirable and uncharismatic potatoes but their females are top tier and crave for BIG WESTERN COCK

and here comes the german, defender of all minorities, defendind one of his men again

chupa rola do caralho

its other way around famalam, beyata western bois go mad over basic slav girl, take her home she steals everythig from him in span of one year then goes back home and marry local Mirko

I am a Greek you ape.

the stealing part is true
I know some guys who got fucked by slavshit women.

Ofcourse its true, you have to be fucking retard to start something serious with Eastern European girl if you are not from this swamp aswell

t.

>I am Greek

HAHAHAHAHA! EVEN WORSE! THE MOST KEKED PEOPLE OF ALL TIME!

it's the same for men everywhere

*throws banana*

t.bh most russians and poles here are ugly retards or ugly and aggressive
same with yugoslavshits except that they are much more stupid

The Greeks have accomplished much more than this shitty country ever will. Even today their HDI is quite good. You literal subhuman ape. You've got no right to say anyone is a joke, you're a Chimpanzilian and Chimpanzilians are the lowest of the low. You subhuman mulatto monkey.

Life expectancy in Russia:
58 for men
74 for women

You can take as many of your precious beautiful russian brides as you want. We don't need them, they are literally forcing us to the grave.

Then what are you, if not subhuman mulatto ape?

>58 for men

You're serious, right?

Actually quite a lot of problems.

Alcohol being one of them.

Feminism is actually another. Everything is pushing feminism, from medicine to schools, to child care. Women tell husbands to not worry about their children, they say they are capable of raising them themselves, having your child taken by someone you love/loved is really hard on people. This goes turns to alcohol very quick.

Stereotypes that males can't complain, can't be annoyed. Statistically boys after deep trauma/shock receive a lot less help from their family/social circle than girls in Lithuania.

Everything eventually circles back to alcohol. Drinking yourself to death is what kills the eastern european male.

>Hungary has a very high suicide rate, but their male to female ratio is actually quite low
>that means tons of Hungarian qts are killing themselves on regular basis
noooo ;_;
Magyars please stop

fugg, an average spanish man lives 20 years more than a ruskie

>hungarian
>qts

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

seems about right. Albeit ours is higher but there is a difference

69.2 male, 80.1 female

really weird

SILENCE YOU MEME NATION

SOVIET BLOC PRIVILEGE

We created Poland, we are meme indeed

>everywhere
Haha no, europe is literally flooded with feminine men right now

2010 data

>t. made up identity of XIXth century

t. lived in mudhuts while we had principality ruled by count of slavs

>nĂºmero uno in the EU

really funny to see how portugal is always inferior

>principality ruled by count of slavs
lmao

There are tons of ~60 yo widows.
That's where the wonky russian gender ratio comes from. There are more women here, sure, but they're all 60+ because all the men die in their 60s.

A 29 year old russian guy is basically at his middle life.

Is alcohol the primary reason for this?

Alcohol is a side effect, not a cause

still men are suppose to take careof the women and pay for everything

Well what is the cause then?

not earning enough monies

Alcoholism is an effect, not a cause. Mandatory conscription, the laws are more strict towards men, the conservative mentality (eg a man has to maintain the family, be strong, be tough, pay for everything, do the first move, be the one who kills the mammoth) and also the male tendency to overlook minor health problems. When the pressure is too high you reach for that bottle for a few hours of sweet relief.

This is the way of the ants, and bees.

So they die of starvation?

Africa tier desu

whats wrong with poopooland men? can't stand butifel independent kurwas?

you spend monies to survive, not to live. No cash for fancy nice stuff, better food, car, home, clothes. Also no perspectives.

>Russian men are so manly they die 12 year younger than women

Right. It's totally not a culture thing to drink like a swine and pass out drunk in your vomit because it's cool and what grown-ups should do.

Women love money. No money - no women. No women and also no vacations, no new gadgets, no phones, no PS4, no decent meat.

It's not like that in my case though. Can't speak about the others.

This guy is a Hungarian trust him.

I thought Croatia was a nice and sunny place.

Slavs are miserable desu

at least we are white

the rates in Albania and Greece are pretty similar but the ratios are so different. interesting

y-yeah haha

you s-sure are!

of course we are, in western europe we are the evil racist white pigs :)

keep telling that yourself

literally no one considers slavs to be White

>2.5 to 4 times as many men killing themselves as woman is considered green

you may not consider me white my dear melanin enriched friend, i guess i will have to live with it, it will be tough, but im sure i will be able to do it

The whole world thinks slavs are non-white (except for slavs themselves which is pathetic and sad)

cherry picking aint gonna prove me wrong

wish it was case to be honest, we could get gibs and start chimping out like niggers and brown people but still have attractive people due to being white

the few whites you have are all western europeans and not slavs

how do you imagine average slovak looks?

swarthy untermensch potato head chinky eyed turk-mongol who's 5'4 and squads all day

just googled "slovak"

5th result

My neighbourhood once had three suicides within the span of a week. Two of them were women, surprisingly.

Like a Slovak.

Povetry + Weather + Social and familial pressure to succeed + Political situation. It's a plethora of factors.

Considering killing myself, too, but I'm afraid that I'll botch it and that I'll either cripple my family emotionally if I succeed or cripple them financially if I don't.

But user, i did not ask you to describe yourself. Are you immigrant? Your English is not very good desu.

Those are refugees in Germany though

Nice picture of Germans/Americans

We all know how you really look like

why do russians die young

>We all know how you really look like

I doubt you ever met Slovak

I don't need to.

I know better than you because of my objective standpoint.

>Suicide in Russia is a significant national social issue, though suicide rates have decreased and now are average. As of April 2016 the suicide rate dropped by 7.2% compared to 2015, and reached 15.4 suicides per 100,000 citizens, the lowest level in 54 years

LOL

quite weak troll, by the way using nazi slogans against Slovaks wont work, Slovakia was first ally of Germany and Hitler here is seen as hero

that's not slovaks, that's gypsy scum.

It's because men are more sensitive and emotional than women and easier to drive over the edge.

And more is expected from them which makes failure so much more painful.

Yes, absolutely. It used to be even lower in the 90s, about 45-50 years. Even worse than in Africa or middle-eastern warzones.

>why do russians die young
quick overview

Because they're poor, that is all.

did you just make that?

yes it took me 5 minutes

And all those deaths caused by 1 bitch. Why are women such evil creations?

They are only evil towards beta males

so you commit sudoku for nothing

WTF I hate capitalism now.